Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 3)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
WHAT R CVS DOING?????
Just before marriage..geet maan themselves said to brij no one can seperate them n now how can this happen? How can dev rapist be forgiven? Have the cvs lost it? This track cud have gotten the charm back! Maaneet cud have coped the pain TOGETHER..How can they expect trps to increase by seperationg maaneet? W*HHH
Hate cvs..never guna trust them again..very stupid..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkobasicquestion1

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by Sayna

are yaar geet ke piche aap sab kyun hai.... aap mante hai ke maan ko bohut dook hua hai baby ke jane se....to phir aap geet ke bare mein bhi to sochiye , ussne  bhi apna bacha koi hai....

aur jahen dev ka sawal hai , to agar usse lagta hai ke woh badalgaya to usse maak karke kya ghalat kar rehi? 

to kya apko nehi lagta ke insaan se hi ghaltian (mistakes) hoti hai aur maaf karna koi gunaah nehi ... remember maan se bhi mistakes hui hai ( party ) Smile 

Sayana i can accept anything but her forgivness to DEV i cannot swallow that.
hey veena are yaar mera name to theek se likho Wink

i understand....lekin mujhe lagta hai ke koi sudarna chahe to  usko maaf karna chaye , tume nehi lagta?Tongue
_Rashmi IF-Rockerz
_Rashmi
_Rashmi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
completely agree wid u.cv's r destroying geet's character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkoLuvGuruRati11..VeenaGcian..maanmeet1

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

are yaar geet ke piche aap sab kyun hai.... aap mante hai ke maan ko bohut dook hua hai baby ke jane se....to phir aap geet ke bare mein bhi to sochiye , ussne  bhi apna bacha koi hai....

aur jahen dev ka sawal hai , to agar usse lagta hai ke woh badalgaya to usse maak karke kya ghalat kar rehi? 

to kya apko nehi lagta ke insaan se hi ghaltian (mistakes) hoti hai aur maaf karna koi gunaah nehi ... remember maan se bhi mistakes hui hai ( party ) Smile 

i understand....lekin mujhe lagta hai ke koi sudarna chahe to  usko maaf karna chaye , tume nehi lagta?Tongue

Sayna Dev sudhar bhi jaya toh kya hua?????????. Agar kisi aadmi kisi ladki ki zindagi ko narak banatha hai aur fir somebody make her life sweet, kya koi bhi moral values ki ladki us aadmi ko maaf kar sakthi hai.

Mere kyal se nahi 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkobasicquestion1maanmeet1

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Sayna Dev sudhar bhi jaya toh kya hua?????????. Agar kisi aadmi kisi ladki ki zindagi ko narak banatha hai aur fir somebody make her life sweet, kya koi bhi moral values ki ladki us aadmi ko maaf kar sakthi hai.

Mere kyal se nahi 

yeh to wo hi baat hui, ke kya koi bhi ghalti maaf ho sakti hai? Aur  saab ki soch alag hai to...lekin dev ne jaise ke hamari dadi maa ne kaha ta geet ka suhaag bhi bachya hai, hamara maan remember ....
t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i think there is some thing more in the story which is hidden right now.

why is Dev portraying all positive? how come Dev from thown from Shimla to KM? who was following Maaneet? who was the person behing blackmailing?

guess someone is trying to create misunderstandings between the two, they are each others strength, so why not divide them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkoLuvGuruRati11basicquestion1maanmeet1

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Dear Verode...have you seen what happened in the show yet??NO....and here you have started making posts regarding Geet being selfish already.....How ridiculous is that?I know you are a die-hard Maan-fan but you wish for Geet to leave him and let him be in peace..??Do you even know the concept of Maan n Geet??Neither Maan can be happy away from Geet nor Geet can be away from Maan.....EVER!!If yo uwant to blame anyone for the track...blame it on CVs'..I don't mind...but don't loose your sight blaming everything on Geet for whatever happens....Have you ever blamed Maan for any thing he did...like his unjustified out bursts on Geet in past...No right??Then how can you pass your verdict even before seeing the episode at least??You think only Maan loves Geet and Geet has used him to give father's name to her baby??I find this statement of your's highly childish and immature to begin with!!Just to remind you of what happened...Geet lost her baby because she was afraid for Maan's safety when she was on phone and rushed out in anxiety resulting in her slipping on the stairs and ending up having a mis carriage.....Does any one blaming Maan for all this??A big NO again!!Because we all know its an accident.And here you started giving your verdict basing on some articles.....just wait and watch what they want to show in the first place at least before making such posts.There are not only Maanitians here...there are fans of GHSP...of Geet...of Maaneet whose feelings you might be hurting with your so-called statements and verdicts.

Sorry if I'm being rude but can't help it in lieu of your statements!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

truthtellergurpreet28-raiAasma-Bharathi_gurtimaan-ki-sanjana-Veritaserum-KissTheSky-Sangs-Rolzz-lazybee-utopia88SaynaFManjananazirmanesha76

Go to top