Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 26)

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Well, u can't call Geet selfish!! That's an insult of her love for maan!
Right now, she's is very vulnerable && maan is also right in his place!!
So, here no one can be blamed!! && moreover, we can't trust any article!!
So, Please stop blaming the characters && wait for the episode to air!! 
Hope I didn't offend anyoneSmile!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzerettesanu3108-sumaiya-happygoluckyPreethi-Premidrdee142Silentsoulutopia88SaynaFM

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Clearly, you haven't understood Geet at all. I am appalled by the fact that this thought has even crossed your mind. Did you not just acknowledge the fact that she has just lost her baby? Plus, how can we possibly forget the fact that baby also belongs to Dev? If Maaneet are in pain over losing the baby then so is Dev since that was his own flesh and blood. Even if his motive in creating the baby was wrong, it still is his. At a tragic time like this, Geet made a decision that she found right. The reason for her battle is no longer there. The hope for having a bright future seems dim to her. Plus, Maan's action of removing the baby's room broke her. A few days ago, he was so happy, they were thinking of names for the baby and now that it's no longer there, he removes every memory of the baby? Imagine yourself in Geet's place. What would you do at a time like this?

I, for one think that people need to give her a break and really try to understand her state before making such accusations.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzerettehappygoluckyaanyakunatPreethi-Premidrdee142-sumaiya-SilentsoulSaynaFMutopia88

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Ok first off..geet can be angry with him but WHY wud she leave her husband???? HAVE CS LOST THEIR MIND? In this time when they shud be together they separate them?!! Cant we get the old magic back?? Sow whatever cvs but DUN separate maaneet ever!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142basicquestion1..VeenaGcian.._Rashmi

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Ughhh, your GC/Maan BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    Dead
 even ur Geet/DD bias is quite transparent .all ur posts suggest that.LOL

Can't you ever be OBJECTIVE for once???   D'oh

Here's some much needed perspective for you!!    Stern Smile

Geet just lost a baby that she carried in her womb for months and had developed a special bond with.......a special kind of bond only a mother can relate too!!    

She is grieving the loss of her baby, how is that SELFISH???    Confused

hmmm.the same baby for whom she was least botheres,she used to jump around always,maan was more bothered about the baby than her. the room was decorated by maan,not geet! no one is saying her grieving the loss of her baby is selfish,her attitude towards maan is selfish.

Maan's grieving as well but men experience the loss of a baby differently than women as  the mother and baby bond is unique due the womb/placenta connection.

Hence, it's obviously going to be a lot more difficult  for Geet to deal with the loss of a baby and it is going to take a
longer time for her to get over the loss.

no one is disagreeing with that,u did not get the meaning of the post.we were discussing about geet's forgiving dev and leaving maan!

Maan's baby suggestion was very INAPPROPRIATE considering the emotional state Geet is in right now!!    Thumbs Down

It's Maan who is
WRONG this time!!    Stern Smile

First,maan has not yet suggested that, second ,he is doing this for geet's happiness,he is not being selfish here,but surely geet will not understand this becoz clearly she is incapable of understanding him,she most of the times has been!

Geet is still mourning the loss of her baby..........she is not at that stage where she can start thinking about having another child!!   D'oh

Thus, Geet's reaction was NORMAL and  REASONABLE  not selfish!!!  Thumbs Up

if u think when geet said today that maan se aisi ummeed nahin thi even after maan explained everything and said sorry,her reaction was justified,well.........................i don't hv to say anything.............except that yes,geet was selfish!also this is not the first time,she did not waste time in insulting maan in front of the whole office by saying she won't marry him and by pushing him,didn't even give him an opportunity to explain.....the man who saved her life...not once but innumerable times...she wasted no time in accusing him!so i say that she has never understood maan.

*********I usually try to avoid these types of BIASED posts but today, I just couldn't hold in my thoughts due to the nature of this topic!!**********

It's great to know that you're keeping track of my posts!  Thumbs Up

At least I don't make countless number of similar posts everyday chanting how great DD is!!      Wacko

I'm done defending my position on this issue!! 

It's like talking to a
BRICK WALL!!
   D'oh   Dead

i know how many posts u make,not becoz i comment on them but becoz they r visible when i surf the forum! so no special hardwork is needed to keep track of ur posts,i definitely don't do it deliberately! and their titles tell me about the content alsoLOL

Well you see I noticed the same  thing about you!!
  Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

A lot of you make the same posts over and over......can't you have one GC appreciation thread rather than making 20 each day and SPAMMING THE FORUM!!
    Wacko

goodness,this is the best joke i hv heard in a loooooooooong timeROFL,u hv seen my posts?? hahahaha............till date i hv made only two post,and  one of them was about Gurmeet's exceptional acting talent...............usually,i only comment on posts!  as far as making same posts over and over, why don't u guys have one DD appreciation thread instead of innumerable topics about her? hv u seen any GC fan ever barge into ur topic and cmplain about why DD is being praised??we think that there are many posts on DD just like u think about GC.Big smile now......who shall decide who the better judge is??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

I think people r only thinking of Maan and Geet to be together and anything divide them or hurt each, so the people start to blame the person, think of it logically, this is only making their relationship stronger, such twists r coming to take their relationship to another level, only nok jok and fun is not enough for any relationship......

Geet has been through a hard moment and any thing she do under depression under anger can be wrong, but she is in depression remember that, so she is not selfish, in same time Maan wants to bring her out of her depression, so both r right in their places, so from where being selfish came? Geet loves Maan, she even said today when she read the letter that she is not angry of Maan, but she didn't expect him to remove the memory, what she said is not wrong at her state of mind, coz she is depressed, but this would make them understand eachother better.......In short to close the loop of loving the child or not, etc........

Geet proved many times that she loves Maan, how u forget that she plead infront the man she hates most, Dev to donate blood to Maan?......

Both Maan and Geet did prove many times that they love eachother so much, but it's the time to take their relationship to another level, they lack communication and this is important for any relationship, so it's both who have to learn, not to blame any in particular.......

maan was dying at that time........................for God's sake,u think by pleading before dev,she became mahaan?? maan would hv died! she did not leave the opportunity of mentioning this to maan afterwards that aap ne nahin socha ki mujh par kya beeti jab main ne dev se madad maangi! and maan was angry with her becoz he couldn't stand dev being near geet-why/ becoz he knows that that would hurt geet!

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Clearly, you haven't understood Geet at all. I am appalled by the fact that this thought has even crossed your mind. Did you not just acknowledge the fact that she has just lost her baby? Plus, how can we possibly forget the fact that baby also belongs to Dev? If Maaneet are in pain over losing the baby then so is Dev since that was his own flesh and blood. Even if his motive in creating the baby was wrong, it still is his. At a tragic time like this, Geet made a decision that she found right. The reason for her battle is no longer there. The hope for having a bright future seems dim to her. Plus, Maan's action of removing the baby's room broke her. A few days ago, he was so happy, they were thinking of names for the baby and now that it's no longer there, he removes every memory of the baby? Imagine yourself in Geet's place. What would you do at a time like this?

I, for one think that people need to give her a break and really try to understand her state before making such accusations.

clearly,u haven't read all the posts,veena has already answered this question which smone else asked, if u r not aware of people's personal lives,u really should not make comments about what ahe ahould hv done if she was in this place.u might end up hurting people.i suggest u go back a few pages and read what she suffered.

sangeeta9211 IF-Dazzler
sangeeta9211
sangeeta9211

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
 main nahi manti geet selfish hai , usne kabhi bhi maan ko dhoka nahi diya hai, aaj ka episode dekhane ke baad hi koi decision le toh accha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaynaFM

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her
  • She is selfish because she put Maan over her baby...worried about his well being and met with an accident and lost the baby..ofcourse she is selfish..I mean only selfish beings will put the well being of Maan over themselves
  • She is selfish because she wants to grieve over her loss...its been 2-3 days...people take months/years to get over grief..is it so much to expect that Maan understand and respect her need for some time
  • She was the Victim not Maan...whether she chooses to forgive Dev or punish him- I think that is her prerogative not Maan's not Dadi's not anyone elses. She cant be obliged to hate Dev just because Maan hates him!
  • Of course the fact that Maan has insulted her horribly in the past and she has stayed quiet, taken every thing that has been dished out to her and more- that makes her selfish! Anyother woman would have walked out the night Maan implied that Geet married him for the Khurana naam and money! No matter what MSK's intentions- I dont think he understands Geet!

Edited by -pixie- - 17 March 2011 at 11:27pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

barbaritaAmiiishjazzerettemgdg_2010GeekgodAntaresBingedrdee142-sumaiya-49erFanutopia88SaynaFM-lazybee-

Go to top