Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 22)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
veena, i understand dear. yes,in such cases husband and wife should always support each other,only then can they overcome the pain.

and May u hv a wonderfull and happy and long and healthy life with ur hubby and child.GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY DEAR.Tongue

Edited by ria_sengupta - 17 March 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashabasicquestion1..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by -sum-

I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....

First thing I am not saying about the MC trauma of Geet in my topic. I think i have a freedom here to open and discuss a topic from the future track sources. Geet trauma is not my topic. My topic is Geet forgiving Dev and leaving Maan.

Second thing about the real life MC. i myself had a child in my womb for 2 months and got MC after my first child. Now that time my hubby was my great supporter. He made me so ease to come from that situation. I also consloed him because he was also worried. This i never shared anywhere. i am saying here because u questioned my women inside me.So i know women and mother feelings.

sorry that u had to go through this. may God keep u n u'r family healthy forever. i'm not sure if u r already blessed with kids. if u r may they have a long life n live happily ever after...n if u don't have em yet may u get the most lovely kids of the world.may u get to raise them safely n enjoy them forever.

I have a kid dear a son. he is the first child for meeeee. i love him so much u know

Edited by verode - 17 March 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashasana_sugarbunDMKJ_VBbasicquestion1Maaneet.Lover

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....

i don't think this topic shud offend any1. no matter what u loose...it's nvr nvr nvr ok to hurt others. 

don't underestimate the powers girls carry. they deal with very sorrowful events in their life but nvr loose their morals. 
a girl in pain is like flower in mud. she doen't get herself dirty
do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard????????
i don't ...but i do know many who have faced this loss and nvr lost their dignity.

losing morals? What moral geet lost? When she stabbed maan's heart? Did she say any harsh words to him? Did she accused him? no then why everyone behind geet. It is agreed that geet should understand maan but here ppl are hell bent in showing geet has committed a sin which can't be forgiven? how pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really?? were u watching the show during the Indian paints track??geet did not break maan's heart??  well,i am shocked.

oh so u r talking about IP track. Well then isn't the same geet apologized maan when she found out her mistake? do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard???????? then what about these words?
robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Okay i don't agree that she's being selfish, yes she is being a bit inconsiderate at the moment and we all now why that isCry. Of course i also don't like the way she's being mad at Maan even though he did that for her well-being, but of course she's not gonna understand thatConfused. I don't have any problem with either Maan or Geet, but I'm just annoyed with the way the show is going. This track could've showed MaanEet going through this tough time together, but instead they decide to separate themAngry, and that too because of DevDead. I just wish this article won't come true because seriously it just doesn't make any sense to me, Dev should not be forgivenAngry, he should simply just leave now proving that he has become positive, and that should be the end for himBig smileLOL. I won't say anything about Geet going out with Dev because i don't know why she did, but yes she should have a good reason, the reason has to be strong and important, not just because usse ghoomne jaana tha and someone had to accompany herLOL. But i agree she is being a bit harsh with Maan, she's not thinking at all ke usse bhi dukh ho raha hoga, but since she is a mother i guess that's how she should feel, after all she did lose her babyOuch. Hopefully something good will come out of this and i really do not wanna see Geet leaving KM and leaving Maan!!

avneelilsashaInfinitedreams

topgun11 IF-Sizzlerz
topgun11
topgun11

Originally posted by verode

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

What geet did to maan is so little to what maan did for her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

@basicquestion, ria me leaving yaar. Kal week day hai ha bye bye take care

lilsashaDMKJ_VBbasicquestion1

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

**Mod's note**

Can we keep the discussions here more related to the show without getting into a personal battle between MSK vs Geet fans...

Topic is debatable and both sides can hv healthy debate and state their own POVs without any personal attacks or bashingSmile

Geet DT

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889lilsashaevasumimaansabasicquestion1..VeenaGcian..khushi_4ever-sumaiya-BatameezDilroseinbloompickachublackb28Krishna_SouravSecretKhabri420

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

i don't think this topic shud offend any1. no matter what u loose...it's nvr nvr nvr ok to hurt others. 

don't underestimate the powers girls carry. they deal with very sorrowful events in their life but nvr loose their morals. 
a girl in pain is like flower in mud. she doen't get herself dirty
do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard????????
i don't ...but i do know many who have faced this loss and nvr lost their dignity.

losing morals? What moral geet lost? When she stabbed maan's heart? Did she say any harsh words to him? Did she accused him? no then why everyone behind geet. It is agreed that geet should understand maan but here ppl are hell bent in showing geet has committed a sin which can't be forgiven? how pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really?? were u watching the show during the Indian paints track??geet did not break maan's heart??  well,i am shocked.

oh so u r talking about IP track. Well then isn't the same geet apologized maan when she found out her mistake? do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard???????? then what about these words?

yes,she apologized! wasn't she supposed to? what about the fact that she had told the media that maan wanted to marry her for saving dev?did she take that back?
and right now she is breaking maan's heart by not understanding him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avneelilsashabasicquestion1..VeenaGcian..Maaneet.Loverpickachu

Go to top