Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 21)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by -sum-

I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....

First thing I am not saying about the MC trauma of Geet in my topic. I think i have a freedom here to open and discuss a topic from the future track sources. Geet trauma is not my topic. My topic is Geet forgiving Dev and leaving Maan.

Second thing about the real life MC. i myself had a child in my womb for 2 months and got MC after my first child. Now that time my hubby was my great supporter. He made me so ease to come from that situation. I also consloed him because he was also worried. This i never shared anywhere. i am saying here because u questioned my women inside me.So i know women and mother feelings.

Veena, i am so shocked to hear that. how these posts must hv hurt u. ihonestly,how can people write withot knowing what happened to others. i am sorry dear for everything that u had to face.but,i salute ur strength. u r the ideal woman,the strong modern woman,people should learn from u. i hope now all those who were talking about geet's pain understand!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashabasicquestion1..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....

i don't think this topic shud offend any1. no matter what u loose...it's nvr nvr nvr ok to hurt others. 

don't underestimate the powers girls carry. they deal with very sorrowful events in their life but nvr loose their morals. 
a girl in pain is like flower in mud. she doen't get herself dirty
do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard????????
i don't ...but i do know many who have faced this loss and nvr lost their dignity.

losing morals? What moral geet lost? When she stabbed maan's heart? Did she say any harsh words to him? Did she accused him? no then why everyone behind geet. It is agreed that geet should understand maan but here ppl are hell bent in showing geet has committed a sin which can't be forgiven? how pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28utopia88

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by basicquestion1

i don't think this topic shud offend any1. no matter what u loose...it's nvr nvr nvr ok to hurt others. 

don't underestimate the powers girls carry. they deal with very sorrowful events in their life but nvr loose their morals. 
a girl in pain is like flower in mud. she doen't get herself dirty
do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard????????
i don't ...but i do know many who have faced this loss and nvr lost their dignity.

losing morals? What moral geet lost? When she stabbed maan's heart? Did she say any harsh words to him? Did she accused him? no then why everyone behind geet. It is agreed that geet should understand maan but here ppl are hell bent in showing geet has committed a sin which can't be forgiven? how pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really?? were u watching the show during the Indian paints track??geet did not break maan's heart??  well,i am shocked.

lilsasha..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

First thing I am not saying about the MC trauma of Geet in my topic. I think i have a freedom here to open and discuss a topic from the future track sources. Geet trauma is not my topic. My topic is Geet forgiving Dev and leaving Maan.

Second thing about the real life MC. i myself had a child in my womb for 2 months and got MC after my first child. Now that time my hubby was my great supporter. He made me so ease to come from that situation. I also consloed him because he was also worried. This i never shared anywhere. i am saying here because u questioned my women inside me.So i know women and mother feelings.

Veena, i am so shocked to hear that. how these posts must hv hurt u. ihonestly,how can people write withot knowing what happened to others. i am sorry dear for everything that u had to face.but,i salute ur strength. u r the ideal woman,the strong modern woman,people should learn from u. i hope now all those who were talking about geet's pain understand!

Ria actually this was like 5 years before. After that i and hubby havent planned second. We have a son and see we are happy now. My hubby he never belives in fictnoal life. he was always practical. He is the person who made me forget every thing happened that time by controlling him also. We move forward .Parents wrer there but still ria hubby i hubby

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashaDMKJ_VBbasicquestion1BatameezDil

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Sorry madam i don't know that u r woman and a mother. In my earlier posts i said some harsh words about ur post regarding ur views about geet. Iam really sorry maam. Plz forgive me.

lilsasha..VeenaGcian..

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Originally posted by utopia88

Ughhh, your GC/Maan BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    Dead
 even ur Geet/DD bias is quite transparent .all ur posts suggest that.LOL

Can't you ever be OBJECTIVE for once???   D'oh

Here's some much needed perspective for you!!    Stern Smile

Geet just lost a baby that she carried in her womb for months and had developed a special bond with.......a special kind of bond only a mother can relate too!!    

She is grieving the loss of her baby, how is that SELFISH???    Confused

hmmm.the same baby for whom she was least botheres,she used to jump around always,maan was more bothered about the baby than her. the room was decorated by maan,not geet! no one is saying her grieving the loss of her baby is selfish,her attitude towards maan is selfish.

Maan's grieving as well but men experience the loss of a baby differently than women as  the mother and baby bond is unique due the womb/placenta connection.

Hence, it's obviously going to be a lot more difficult  for Geet to deal with the loss of a baby and it is going to take a
longer time for her to get over the loss.

no one is disagreeing with that,u did not get the meaning of the post.we were discussing about geet's forgiving dev and leaving maan!

Maan's baby suggestion was very INAPPROPRIATE considering the emotional state Geet is in right now!!    Thumbs Down

It's Maan who is
WRONG this time!!    Stern Smile

First,maan has not yet suggested that, second ,he is doing this for geet's happiness,he is not being selfish here,but surely geet will not understand this becoz clearly she is incapable of understanding him,she most of the times has been!

Geet is still mourning the loss of her baby..........she is not at that stage where she can start thinking about having another child!!   D'oh

Thus, Geet's reaction was NORMAL and  REASONABLE  not selfish!!!  Thumbs Up

if u think when geet said today that maan se aisi ummeed nahin thi even after maan explained everything and said sorry,her reaction was justified,well.........................i don't hv to say anything.............except that yes,geet was selfish!also this is not the first time,she did not waste time in insulting maan in front of the whole office by saying she won't marry him and by pushing him,didn't even give him an opportunity to explain.....the man who saved her life...not once but innumerable times...she wasted no time in accusing him!so i say that she has never understood maan.

*********I usually try to avoid these types of BIASED posts but today, I just couldn't hold in my thoughts due to the nature of this topic!!**********

It's great to know that you're keeping track of my posts!  Thumbs Up

At least I don't make countless number of similar posts everyday chanting how great DD is!!      Wacko

I'm done defending my position on this issue!! 

It's like talking to a
BRICK WALL!!
   D'oh   Dead

i know how many posts u make,not becoz i comment on them but becoz they r visible when i surf the forum! so no special hardwork is needed to keep track of ur posts,i definitely don't do it deliberately! and their titles tell me about the content alsoLOL

basicquestion1BatameezDil

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

sorry that u had to go through this. may God keep u n u'r family healthy forever. i'm not sure if u r already blessed with kids. if u r may they have a long life n live happily ever after...n if u don't have em yet may u get the most lovely kids of the world.may u get to raise them safely n enjoy them forever.

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

First of all I'm really sorry I didn't mean to reopen old wounds and I'm really sorry for my harsh words .....but I've also seen how other women react when they suffer a miscarriage....I've seen it with my mum and it wasn't pretty....and I also know when some women are grieving they say and do things which they dnt mean....but that's their grief talking.....also as I mentioned why dnt we wait for the episode to air before jumping to conclusions....maybe Geet doesn't forgive Dev because to be honest I dnt think that will ever happen....but if it does then I agree I will hate it coz I dnt want to see her forgive him...EVER!

Once again I'm really sorry for reopening old wounds

Edited by -sum- - 17 March 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top