Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 20)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Originally posted by utopia88

Maan's baby suggestion was very INAPPROPRIATE considering the emotional state Geet is in right now!!    Thumbs Down

It's Maan who is
WRONG this time!!    Stern Smile

Ughhh, your DD/Geet BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    DeadDeadDead

I was trying to explain how GEET is NOT BEING SELFISH and how what Maan said was HURTFUL to hear!!   D'oh

I guess it fell on DEAF EARS!!!  LOL

At least I don't let my appreciation for DD cloud my judgment in regards to the show characters!!    Wacko

I try to be objective when analyzing the characters and their motivations!!  

I sense a little
EXTREME BIAS here!!   Dead

Edited by utopia88 - 17 March 2011 at 1:48pm

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again. she is too cheap to deserve maan..the  guy who nvr betrayed her for a split second , who saved her knowingly that he was in luv n unknowingly, the guy who cud leave the whole world behind him for her one smile, the guy who wud dare not touch her for her betterment. whn it was even all legal for him to do anything to her and in the comparison dev did everything illegal with her....yeah she really needs to have dev besides her..indecisive, impulsive , untrustworthy , selfish girl. dev n geet...match made in hell. perfect couple!!

i still can't forgive her for ditching maan n telling him "i can't marry u" just because she heard one sentence...how did she forget the one million other times whn he showed her, what she means to him....and then came the part where she accused him that he must;ve fallen out of luv that's y he is not touching her...despo!! 
and now this...great
can some1plz get the old cvs back who made geet the rock solid pillar of virtues that we all adored.

Geet - see how cheap she is? She had never cared for MSK money/powerLOL

see how despo she is? Is wife called a despo if she wants to be physically close to her own husband. If that is true then definitely geet is a despo. .

see geet does not deserve maan - that's why MSK was behind her until she accepted him. Haila LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Geet-dev jodi  - omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just stop this non-sense okAngry

I agree that geet should understand maan but accusing her to this much extent is really pathetic. We really donot know what is the reason to forgive dev and moreover we also don't know that this article comes true/not.

i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again. indecisive, impulsive , untrustworthy , selfish girl.dev n geet...match made in hell. perfect couple!!

How could u write these words about maan's jaan Mrs. GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA

Especially these words
 i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again

If u r writing these words because geet forgives dev then seriously u should think about ur sanity. Is forgiveness a sin?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sum-

I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....

lets forget about the article for once,u think after maan's explanation and sorry,what geet said -mujhe aapse ye ummeed nahin thi is right?? and what about all the other times that she has misunderstood him?? doesn't she know why maan is doing all this? yes,she is in terrible trauma,no one is denying that,but that doesn't mean she can hurt maan! maan is also grieving,lets not forget, geet cried her heart out in front of maan, the poor guy was not even able to do that,he swallowed his pain for geet!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashabasicquestion1

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Originally posted by utopia88

Ughhh, your GC/Maan BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    Dead
 even ur Geet/DD bias is quite transparent .all ur posts suggest that.LOL

Can't you ever be OBJECTIVE for once???   D'oh

Here's some much needed perspective for you!!    Stern Smile

Geet just lost a baby that she carried in her womb for months and had developed a special bond with.......a special kind of bond only a mother can relate too!!    

She is grieving the loss of her baby, how is that SELFISH???    Confused

hmmm.the same baby for whom she was least botheres,she used to jump around always,maan was more bothered about the baby than her. the room was decorated by maan,not geet! no one is saying her grieving the loss of her baby is selfish,her attitude towards maan is selfish.

Maan's grieving as well but men experience the loss of a baby differently than women as  the mother and baby bond is unique due the womb/placenta connection.

Hence, it's obviously going to be a lot more difficult  for Geet to deal with the loss of a baby and it is going to take a
longer time for her to get over the loss.

no one is disagreeing with that,u did not get the meaning of the post.we were discussing about geet's forgiving dev and leaving maan!

Maan's baby suggestion was very INAPPROPRIATE considering the emotional state Geet is in right now!!    Thumbs Down

It's Maan who is
WRONG this time!!    Stern Smile

First,maan has not yet suggested that, second ,he is doing this for geet's happiness,he is not being selfish here,but surely geet will not understand this becoz clearly she is incapable of understanding him,she most of the times has been!

Geet is still mourning the loss of her baby..........she is not at that stage where she can start thinking about having another child!!   D'oh

Thus, Geet's reaction was NORMAL and  REASONABLE  not selfish!!!  Thumbs Up

if u think when geet said today that maan se aisi ummeed nahin thi even after maan explained everything and said sorry,her reaction was justified,well.........................i don't hv to say anything.............except that yes,geet was selfish!also this is not the first time,she did not waste time in insulting maan in front of the whole office by saying she won't marry him and by pushing him,didn't even give him an opportunity to explain.....the man who saved her life...not once but innumerable times...she wasted no time in accusing him!so i say that she has never understood maan.

*********I usually try to avoid these types of BIASED posts but today, I just couldn't hold in my thoughts due to the nature of this topic!!**********

It's great to know that you're keeping track of my posts!  Thumbs Up

At least I don't make countless number of similar posts everyday chanting how great DD is!!      Wacko

I'm done defending my position on this issue!! 

It's like talking to a
BRICK WALL!!
   D'oh   Dead

Edited by utopia88 - 17 March 2011 at 1:47pm
basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....

i don't think this topic shud offend any1. no matter what u loose...it's nvr nvr nvr ok to hurt others. 

don't underestimate the powers girls carry. they deal with very sorrowful events in their life but nvr loose their morals. 
a girl in pain is like flower in mud. she doen't get herself dirty
do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard????????
i don't ...but i do know many who have faced this loss and nvr lost their dignity.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashaDMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

First thing I am not saying about the MC trauma of Geet in my topic. I think i have a freedom here to open and discuss a topic from the future track sources. Geet trauma is not my topic. My topic is Geet forgiving Dev and leaving Maan.

Second thing about the real life MC. i myself had a child in my womb for 2 months and got MC after my first child. Now that time my hubby was my great supporter. He made me so ease to come from that situation. I also consloed him because he was also worried. This i never shared anywhere. i am saying here because u questioned my women inside me.So i know women and mother feelings.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashaDMKJ_VBbasicquestion1BatameezDil

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i don't think this topic shud offend any1. no matter what u loose...it's nvr nvr nvr ok to hurt others. 

don't underestimate the powers girls carry. they deal with very sorrowful events in their life but nvr loose their morals. 
a girl in pain is like flower in mud. she doen't get herself dirty
do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard????????
i don't ...but i do know many who have faced this loss and nvr lost their dignity.

uff, i love u,pls tell me whats ur name? i am riaTongue we seem to think exactly alike.

lilsashabasicquestion1

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Why does this have to be a Maan v Geet topic....why do you consider them separate entities...they are two halves of a whole and love each other completely.....please also try and remember they are human.....both make mistakes.....and they get through their problems and emerge stronger....Maan understands Geet like no other and vice versa and that's why they try to understand what the other is going through and try to rectify it....their methods are sometime questionable but they DO resolve their differences and neither of them feels bad about what the other has said because somewhere they know that they've both erred.....the same will happen this time too...

Edited by -sum- - 17 March 2011 at 2:06pm

jwalamukhiutopia88

Go to top