Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 17)

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
confused Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

@Ria- ofcourse i will disagree, u didnt get maneet's characters yaar ....and  judging only geet's also u guys have ur biasness towards geet's character 

i know what biasness who has minnie,i know that very well,believe me.....and i suggest u not to judge if i understood maneet's characters or not...............i might say the same thing for u..........who is to decide who the better judge is?? i believe that i hv perfectly understood both their characters....if u think geet's immaturity and childish behaviour was not irritating....then its ur choice.....but i know that majority of the viewers were irritated by that! and she is not able to understand maan-that was also proven today.u won't agree with me.u say that we hv bias ness towards one character,i can say the same thing for u as well.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

-NSKluvsSRK- Senior Member
-NSKluvsSRK-
-NSKluvsSRK-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
excuse me i tottaly disagree with u.u should 1st see the drama.may be the conditions r such that geet must 4give dev(4 dadi's sake) & shayid maan bi geet ko kuch aesa kahe k us ko ghar chorna pare
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sliaan

excuse me i tottaly disagree with u.u should 1st see the drama.may be the conditions r such that geet must 4give dev(4 dadi's sake) & shayid maan bi geet ko kuch aesa kahe k us ko ghar chorna pare

ho akth hai MSK gusse mein kuch bole to forgive dev but also i think her decision to leave maan is a foolishness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again. she is too cheap to deserve maan..the  guy who nvr betrayed her for a split second , who saved her knowingly that he was in luv n unknowingly, the guy who cud leave the whole world behind him for her one smile, the guy who wud dare not touch her for her betterment. whn it was even all legal for him to do anything to her and in the comparison dev did everything illegal with her....yeah she really needs to have dev besides her..indecisive, impulsive , untrustworthy , selfish girl. dev n geet...match made in hell. perfect couple!!

i still can't forgive her for ditching maan n telling him "i can't marry u" just because she heard one sentence...how did she forget the one million other times whn he showed her, what she means to him....and then came the part where she accused him that he must;ve fallen out of luv that's y he is not touching her...despo!! 
and now this...great
can some1plz get the old cvs back who made geet the rock solid pillar of virtues that we all adored.

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian...Kiran.

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by maanddy

Oye...veena, i was away for a while and what happened ? Even i missed geet today for last 15 min...which article ?

someone wake me up....i'm sleepy....Sleepy

LOL

Dear TB article says Geet forgives DEv and fights with Maan. she is going out of the house. MSK is free for you dear

oh yeah ! i just found out ! In short, CVs have gone mad ! and thank god that geet left MAAN for me...!!

Tel lene jaye, geet...! screw geet, screw CVs, screw everyone... I'm excited for my trip with HIM...! ROFL

Me and my MAAN on pluto ! ROFLROFL

Day Dreaming

ROFLROFL
sahi kaha maddy tel lene jaye tubelight geet...tum pluto mineral water le ka jana...pani nahi wahanROFLROFL
saans to Maan ke dum se chalti rahi giWinkROFL

DMKJ_VBbasicquestion1..VeenaGcian..

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again. she is too cheap to deserve maan..the  guy who nvr betrayed her for a split second , who saved her knowingly that he was in luv n unknowingly, the guy who cud leave the whole world behind him for her one smile, the guy who wud dare not touch her for her betterment. whn it was even all legal for him to do anything to her and in the comparison dev did everything illegal with her....yeah she really needs to have dev besides her..indecisive, impulsive , untrustworthy , selfish girl. dev n geet...match made in hell. perfect couple!!

i still can't forgive her for ditching maan n telling him "i can't marry u" just because she heard one sentence...how did she forget the one million other times whn he showed her, what she means to him....and then came the part where she accused him that he must;ve fallen out of luv that's y he is not touching her...despo!! 
and now this...great
can some1plz get the old cvs back who made geet the rock solid pillar of virtues that we all adored.

Clap

u said all that i wanted to say. and thanks for reminding me -i had forgotten that she had thought maan did not love her anymore becoz he wasn't touching her.tis girl is incapable of understanding maan .she is untrustworthy and impulsive and honestly i am sick of the excuse that she is 18,that does not give her the licence to be silly and irritating! i know her family betrayed her but didn't she know maan?the person who saved her from death so many times-how could she accuse him of wanting to marry her becoz he wanted to save his brother??and even then there were many people who were defending her and they complain of biasness!!
even if the article doesn't cm true,even if she does not forgive dev,i can't forgive her for all this and also what she said today-after maan explained everything to her-she says mujhe ye ummeed nahin thi aapse! what is she made of? she said in the hospital that she has never given any happiness to maan-she was right! watching the show still only for Maan/GC.lovely character and out of the world portrayal by Gurmeet!otherwise the show surely has gone down the drain.hope the cvs do not mess with MSK's character!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

and now this...great

BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBbasicquestion1

Go to top