Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 16)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

@sayna, well couldn't quote anymore! aj ka maan,kal ka maan ,sab pasand hai, haan maan ne kaha ki geet ne use badla,us waqt  geet bhi itni immatured nahin thi,shayad aapko bhi yaad hai.and when maan agrees to geet's tantrums,i don't like that by the way.and maan has always given credit to geet for everything,thats how much he loves her.when u r saying that geet changed maaan,its actually that maan fell in love with geet and thats why he changed himself.aur is behes mein na jaaye to hi achcha hai ke geet ne maan ke liye kya kiya hai aur maan ne geet ke liye kya kiya hai....becoz if i start listing what maan has done for geet,the list will be endless, just wanna say this....................agar maan nahin hota to geet zinda hi nahin hoti.................and after all that when geet says that mujhe maan se aisi ummeed nahin thi ,especially after maan explains everything to her and even holds his ears, well, i hv to say that Geet-this is shamefull indeed!

Ria chodo dear jo log samjna nahi chahthe hai use samjane ki koshish nahi karni hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

@sayna, well couldn't quote anymore! aj ka maan,kal ka maan ,sab pasand hai, haan maan ne kaha ki geet ne use badla,us waqt  geet bhi itni immatured nahin thi,shayad aapko bhi yaad hai.and when maan agrees to geet's tantrums,i don't like that by the way.and maan has always given credit to geet for everything,thats how much he loves her.when u r saying that geet changed maaan,its actually that maan fell in love with geet and thats why he changed himself.aur is behes mein na jaaye to hi achcha hai ke geet ne maan ke liye kya kiya hai aur maan ne geet ke liye kya kiya hai....becoz if i start listing what maan has done for geet,the list will be endless, just wanna say this....................agar maan nahin hota to geet zinda hi nahin hoti.................and after all that when geet says that mujhe maan se aisi ummeed nahin thi ,especially after maan explains everything to her and even holds his ears, well, i hv to say that Geet-this is shamefull indeed!
tume aur mujh me yeh hi fark ahi....main yeh show sirf maan ya geet ke liye nehi dekhti ....mein yeh show maaneet ke liye dekhti hn Big smile to tum apni list likhti raho, ke maan ne geet ke liye kya kia hai aur geet ne maan ke liye, drama ke end tak LOL bye 

gurpreet28

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by verode

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

have u already watched future episodes? do you know what the circumstances will be ? just bcz of one article you have forgotten all her relationship of geet with maan she shared till now  which has trust , believe everything in it ?

oh well how can i forget you r saying it bcz its GEET ..... if it wld be MAAN ur views wld havebeen different right ? 

and yes she has Gone MAD bcz she has lost her child ....anything else u wanna say ? any other abuse ???? bol do woh bhi 

well,i want to say smthingLOL.even if the article des not cm true, geets dialogue today after maan explained everything and says sorry....mujhe ye ummeed nahin thi............well,ya,i think she has not understood maan only.and even if the article does not cm true,which i doubt,geet's character was already ruined.her innocence had turned into immaturity of the extreme level which garners irritation instead of laughter. oh and about geet's trauma,no one is denying that,but trauma maan ko bhi hua hai and maan ko added trauma hota hai geet ko trauma mein dekh kar.but geet doen not realise this even after maan gives an explanation ans she talked about reading maan's eyes.......Goodness.

well thats all i wanted to say and i know u will disagree with meLOLBig smile

i agree you riaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DMKJ_VB

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@Ria- ofcourse i will disagree, u didnt get maneet's characters yaar ....and  judging only geet's also u guys have ur biasness towards geet's character 

Edited by minnie.reet - 17 March 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28jazzerette-Veritaserum--lazybee-SaynaFM

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@Minnie...yaar leave it na!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RolzzSaynaFMutopia88

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Sometmes i dun understand geet..
She just said to maan i have never been able to give u any happiness only dard and mushkilein, now y her leaving the house isnt she hurting him more? 
HOW STUPID..Cvs forget what they showed themselves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

I disagree with u concluding these things going with some random article..............if she really does this then she will definitely have some good reason.............we should never forget the pain she is going through

100% agree.

SaynaFM

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

tume aur mujh me yeh hi fark ahi....main yeh show sirf maan ya geet ke liye nehi dekhti ....mein yeh show maaneet ke liye dekhti hn Big smile to tum apni list likhti raho, ke maan ne geet ke liye kya kia hai aur geet ne maan ke liye, drama ke end tak LOL bye 

i am Soooooooooooooooo GLAD ke hum me ye farq haiBig smileLOL...................aur list mujhe likhne ka koi shauq nahin hai,wo to tumne kaha isliye maine uska mention kiya............warna karne ko mere paas aur bahut se kaam hai..........Big smile

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top