Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 14)

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

O My God,u don't know that yet???Shocked  i am shocked.i watch it only for maan,believe me,everyday, i want to stop seeing the show but kya kare,maan ka jadu hi kuch aisa hai, can't survive without seeing him!Big smile.ab show ka naam geet hui sabse parayi hai to isme main kya karu,wohi to keh rahi hoon tabse ki jiske naam ka show hai,cvs ne uske character ko hi sabse zyaada barbaad kar diya hai.

Omg....
a serious fight goin' on here.
By the way...

i also (unfortunately) agree with this that GHSP is no longer GHSP....because the cvs have ruined the character of Geet. I mean come on.. if the article gets true then no wonder I stop wathcing GHSP on the t.v. and watch it on you tube only the portions where MAAN is shown. But, that's not about now. Because, I dun wanna say anything till the episode with the article hits the screen. I hope, the article isn't true. I seriously wish it isn't true. And I dun have to say these words again.Confused

Sanjana dear aap ka kami tha aa jaye kya????????????????????????????????

I didn't understand you di...

i was joking dear.

Ooo....
I thought Aapne party badal li.......ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..SaynaFM

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Oye...veena, i was away for a while and what happened ? Even i missed geet today for last 15 min...which article ?

someone wake me up....i'm sleepy....Sleepy

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Oye...veena, i was away for a while and what happened ? Even i missed geet today for last 15 min...which article ?

LOL

Dear TB article says Geet forgives DEv and fights with Maan. she is going out of the house. MSK is free for you dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maanddy

LOL

Dear TB article says Geet forgives DEv and fights with Maan. she is going out of the house. MSK is free for you dear

oh yeah ! i just found out ! In short, CVs have gone mad ! and thank god that geet left MAAN for me...!!

Tel lene jaye, geet...! screw geet, screw CVs, screw everyone... I'm excited for my trip with HIM...! ROFL

Me and my MAAN on pluto ! ROFLROFL

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I'm sorry to be stupid guys...but can someone post both articles we are talking about?  I haven't been able to read either articles...PLS can someone post them
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Veena, if this WILL happen, which i doubt highly, Wink then, undoubtedly i will go for option, that says, geet is little bit immature and fool ! After all, she is 19 only ! LOL

MAAN, come to me, i'm elder than her, al least ! and i will never ever leave you, even if you are dead wrong ! LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

Anita1118 IF-Dazzler
Anita1118
Anita1118

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t_areeb

i think there is some thing more in the story which is hidden right now.

why is Dev portraying all positive? how come Dev from thown from Shimla to KM? who was following Maaneet? who was the person behing blackmailing?

guess someone is trying to create misunderstandings between the two, they are each others strength, so why not divide them

Exactly what I was thinking.....up until now I was thinking Dev is all good too and has changed...but for some reason, something is not adding up....there is alot more to this story than we think....it is not just the misunderstanding between Maan and Geet....there is a much bigger plot....there has to be....otherwise this separation track does not make sense....
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Sometimes i think maan has done so much for geet n she always jumps to conclusions within seconds n fails to understand him..of course her character is messed now..the geet who used to read MSK's eyes n tell what he is thinking now doesn even see when it is right in front of her, how he must be feeling..
Geet needs to grow up and cvs need to start thinking! They all should no MU will NOT help trps..especially at this time we would rather wanna see maaneet together..

Edited by luv_harshad - 17 March 2011 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

Go to top