Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 (Page 12)

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Dear Verode...have you seen what happened in the show yet??NO....and here you have started making posts regarding Geet being selfish already.....How ridiculous is that?I know you are a die-hard Maan-fan but you wish for Geet to leave him and let him be in peace..??Do you even know the concept of Maan n Geet??Neither Maan can be happy away from Geet nor Geet can be away from Maan.....EVER!!If yo uwant to blame anyone for the track...blame it on CVs'..I don't mind...but don't loose your sight blaming everything on Geet for whatever happens....Have you ever blamed Maan for any thing he did...like his unjustified out bursts on Geet in past...No right??Then how can you pass your verdict even before seeing the episode at least??You think only Maan loves Geet and Geet has used him to give father's name to her baby??I find this statement of your's highly childish and immature to begin with!!Just to remind you of what happened...Geet lost her baby because she was afraid for Maan's safety when she was on phone and rushed out in anxiety resulting in her slipping on the stairs and ending up having a mis carriage.....Does any one blaming Maan for all this??A big NO again!!Because we all know its an accident.And here you started giving your verdict basing on some articles.....just wait and watch what they want to show in the first place at least before making such posts.There are not only Maanitians here...there are fans of GHSP...of Geet...of Maaneet whose feelings you might be hurting with your so-called statements and verdicts.

Sorry if I'm being rude but can't help it in lieu of your statements!!

just want to say one thing.the example u gave of geet's miscarriage happening becoz she was worried about maan and how no one blamed maan -well,frankly that example can't even be given in such a situation becoz maan wasn't even aware of that. agreed that geet is in a trauma,that does not give her the license to misunderstand maan without any rime or reason and forgive dev!dev was the reason of her troubles-Remember?anywaz even if she is in sm kind of majboori or the article is false,geet's character has been ruined by the cvs a long time back only,that misunderstanding between maan and geet-geet did not even bother to find out the whole truth,did not even give maan a chance to explain and insulted him in front of the media and his office!maan was at fault during the pool party,yes he was ver wrong then but he repented for that big time.geet apologized to maan,but has she learned from her mistakes?does not seem so!becoz the article cannot be false altogether.and also,her tantrums-uff!her immaturity is intolerable now-i am talking about the so called comedy that she does!whether u agree or not,geet's character has been ruined.how can she again misunderstand maan?pls stop giving excuses of trauma,maan is not any less traumatized,just becoz he is trying to make geet happy,he can't express his feelings.i understand she is a mother and she is greatly traumatized,we all do,there is no doubt about that but that certainly does not give her the right to hurt maan again.

Oh here we go again....the part of your comments I pointed out in bold....so u can justify maan being at fault with his actions by saying he repented but you can't even accept the emotional state of geet right after her loss...great!!What a thinking!!u asked has geet learned from her mistakes of not believing in maan...has maan learned the same,I ask u??if yes,then how come he was so angry on geet on just seeing her with dev in a mere picture??is his anger justified then??I know u'll say yes...but remember that he himself hasn't found it reasonable....so save urself....I'm a fan of both Maan n Geet...so i don't bash Maan where ever or when ever i can but yes i don't see any reason for u to do the same with geet...u all say u know the state geet is going thru...i doubt that as u keep on bashing her for whatever she does....so u find geets tantrums immature....i find ur thinking immature....just remeber she's as of character 18 years old or now may be 19...so she is childish in her nature....due to the tragedy her life became she lost all that but being with maan she found her self again and she's just being her usual self and nothing else which maan wants.....he enjoys her being herself with him....which she can't be with any1 else.....any way those who are hell bent on finding everything only fault with her they can't understand such things.....so leave it.....and from what i can see you people seem to border ur judgements on revenge only because Maan doesn't want to forgive Dev....just one question to you all.....What will you guys do when tomorrow CVs show that Maan also forgives Dev for reasons of his own??

maan was angry with geet by seeing her in the picture with dev-not becoz he thought she was having an affair with him-becoz he can't stand dev being near geet -u want to know why??becoz he knows that hurts geet!i hope u got ur answer now.and as for her being immature-if that is her natural self-well,it is irritating!her tantrums irritate me and many a lot.may be u like them.whats the big deal!do we all hv to like geet's tantrums and her nakhras?and pls stop with the defense that she is  a18 yr old,i hv seen many younger people who r more mature and after what she has faced,she should hv been the last person to be immature-innocence and immaturity  r two different things,innocence can never be irritationg but geet's tantrums seem more irritationg than innocent!and if tomorrow maan forgives dev becoz of reasons,i will consider that also wrong! in fact when maan used to pay attention to geet's every tantrum and neglect work,i did not like that either,at that time i commented that the cvs are messing with maan's character also.hope i hv given answers to all ur questions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..BatameezDil

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Confused

Dear Verode...have you seen what happened in the show yet??NO....and here you have started making posts regarding Geet being selfish already.....How ridiculous is that?I know you are a die-hard Maan-fan but you wish for Geet to leave him and let him be in peace..??Do you even know the concept of Maan n Geet??Neither Maan can be happy away from Geet nor Geet can be away from Maan.....EVER!!If yo uwant to blame anyone for the track...blame it on CVs'..I don't mind...but don't loose your sight blaming everything on Geet for whatever happens....Have you ever blamed Maan for any thing he did...like his unjustified out bursts on Geet in past...No right??Then how can you pass your verdict even before seeing the episode at least??You think only Maan loves Geet and Geet has used him to give father's name to her baby??I find this statement of your's highly childish and immature to begin with!!Just to remind you of what happened...Geet lost her baby because she was afraid for Maan's safety when she was on phone and rushed out in anxiety resulting in her slipping on the stairs and ending up having a mis carriage.....Does any one blaming Maan for all this??A big NO again!!Because we all know its an accident.And here you started giving your verdict basing on some articles.....just wait and watch what they want to show in the first place at least before making such posts.There are not only Maanitians here...there are fans of GHSP...of Geet...of Maaneet whose feelings you might be hurting with your so-called statements and verdicts.

Sorry if I'm being rude but can't help it in lieu of your statements!!

just want to say one thing.the example u gave of geet's miscarriage happening becoz she was worried about maan and how no one blamed maan -well,frankly that example can't even be given in such a situation becoz maan wasn't even aware of that. agreed that geet is in a trauma,that does not give her the license to misunderstand maan without any rime or reason and forgive dev!dev was the reason of her troubles-Remember?anywaz even if she is in sm kind of majboori or the article is false,geet's character has been ruined by the cvs a long time back only,that misunderstanding between maan and geet-geet did not even bother to find out the whole truth,did not even give maan a chance to explain and insulted him in front of the media and his office!maan was at fault during the pool party,yes he was ver wrong then but he repented for that big time.geet apologized to maan,but has she learned from her mistakes?does not seem so!becoz the article cannot be false altogether.and also,her tantrums-uff!her immaturity is intolerable now-i am talking about the so called comedy that she does!whether u agree or not,geet's character has been ruined.how can she again misunderstand maan?pls stop giving excuses of trauma,maan is not any less traumatized,just becoz he is trying to make geet happy,he can't express his feelings.i understand she is a mother and she is greatly traumatized,we all do,there is no doubt about that but that certainly does not give her the right to hurt maan again.

Oh here we go again....the part of your comments I pointed out in bold....so u can justify maan being at fault with his actions by saying he repented but you can't even accept the emotional state of geet right after her loss...great!!What a thinking!!u asked has geet learned from her mistakes of not believing in maan...has maan learned the same,I ask u??if yes,then how come he was so angry on geet on just seeing her with dev in a mere picture??is his anger justified then??I know u'll say yes...but remember that he himself hasn't found it reasonable....so save urself....I'm a fan of both Maan n Geet...so i don't bash Maan where ever or when ever i can but yes i don't see any reason for u to do the same with geet...u all say u know the state geet is going thru...i doubt that as u keep on bashing her for whatever she does....so u find geets tantrums immature....i find ur thinking immature....just remeber she's as of character 18 years old or now may be 19...so she is childish in her nature....due to the tragedy her life became she lost all that but being with maan she found her self again and she's just being her usual self and nothing else which maan wants.....he enjoys her being herself with him....which she can't be with any1 else.....any way those who are hell bent on finding everything only fault with her they can't understand such things.....so leave it.....and from what i can see you people seem to border ur judgements on revenge only because Maan doesn't want to forgive Dev....just one question to you all.....What will you guys do when tomorrow CVs show that Maan also forgives Dev for reasons of his own??

maan was angry with geet by seeing her in the picture with dev-not becoz he thought she was having an affair with him-becoz he can't stand dev being near geet -u want to know why??becoz he knows that hurts geet!i hope u got ur answer now.and as for her being immature-if that is her natural self-well,it is irritating!her tantrums irritate me and many a lot.may be u like them.whats the big deal!do we all hv to like geet's tantrums and her nakhras?and pls stop with the defense that she is  a18 yr old,i hv seen many younger people who r more mature and after what she has faced,she should hv been the last person to be immature-innocence and immaturity  r two different things,innocence can never be irritationg but geet's tantrums seem more irritationg than innocent!and if tomorrow maan forgives dev becoz of reasons,i will consider that also wrong! in fact when maan used to pay attention to geet's every tantrum and neglect work,i did not like that either,at that time i commented that the cvs are messing with maan's character also.hope i hv given answers to all ur questions.
aapko geet ke character se itna  pb hai, to yeh  show jiska naam hai geet hsp....kyun dekhte hai?Confused  

Edited by Sayna - 17 March 2011 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurtiPreethi-Premiesha143

SSWATIS Senior Member
SSWATIS
SSWATIS

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Whts d mistake of Maan ......He too luv d Baby so much.....What sort of things he dont do for Baby and Geet......But even  in pain he is worried and careful about Geet.Heart....And is Geet luv for Maan  only limit to Baby responsibilties........Why she is not undrstanding him????Cry

Also okay i undrastand she is tensed but how could she forget Dev.AngryEven if their is not anyone to accompany her den why she dont call Maan,when she wake him up at 1 o clock in night for Al00-Tikki.....And why she go out with Dev?????Angry

Praisings for mah MaanHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@SaynaSmile Mera bacha..... I just love your innocent questions....Big smile Seriously I love you choti!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurtijazzeretteSaynaFM

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSWATIS

Whts d mistake of Maan ......He too luv d Baby so much.....What sort of things he dont do for Baby and Geet......But even  in pain he is worried and careful about Geet.Heart....And is Geet luv for Maan  only limit to Baby responsibilties........Why she is not undrstanding him????Cry

Also okay i undrastand she is tensed but how could she forget Dev.AngryEven if their is not anyone to accompany her den why she dont call Maan,when she wake him up at 1 o clock in night for Al00-Tikki.....And why she go out with Dev?????Angry

Geet went to Dev? where did they say that?Confused

Bharathi_gurti

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SSWATIS

honestly geet ka dard wo hi samaj sakta hai jisne apna bacha koya hai....aur iss situation aksar parents ke bich dooriyan ho jati hai...isme na geet ki ghalti hai aur nahi maan ki 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Bharathi_gurtijazzerettemaan-ki-sanjanaPreethi-Premi

SaynaFM IF-Sizzlerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

@SaynaSmile Mera bacha..... I just love your innocent questions....Big smile Seriously I love you choti!Embarrassed
EmbarrassedTongueEmbarrassed

Preethi-Premi

minnie_tweetie IF-Rockerz
minnie_tweetie
minnie_tweetie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Right di......! Dn knw whats happening.....! Plz cv's dont do that......! Geet shud realise the care and affection which maan shows for him.......lets hope everything goes well soon......

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top