Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 - Page 21

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Clearly, you haven't understood Geet at all. I am appalled by the fact that this thought has even crossed your mind. Did you not just acknowledge the fact that she has just lost her baby? Plus, how can we possibly forget the fact that baby also belongs to Dev? If Maaneet are in pain over losing the baby then so is Dev since that was his own flesh and blood. Even if his motive in creating the baby was wrong, it still is his. At a tragic time like this, Geet made a decision that she found right. The reason for her battle is no longer there. The hope for having a bright future seems dim to her. Plus, Maan's action of removing the baby's room broke her. A few days ago, he was so happy, they were thinking of names for the baby and now that it's no longer there, he removes every memory of the baby? Imagine yourself in Geet's place. What would you do at a time like this?

I, for one think that people need to give her a break and really try to understand her state before making such accusations.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok first off..geet can be angry with him but WHY wud she leave her husband???? HAVE CS LOST THEIR MIND? In this time when they shud be together they separate them?!! Cant we get the old magic back?? Sow whatever cvs but DUN separate maaneet ever!!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

Well you see I noticed the same  thing about you!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ

A lot of you make the same posts over and over......can't you have one GC appreciation thread rather than making 20 each day and SPAMMING THE FORUM!!

goodness,this is the best joke i hv heard in a loooooooooong time🀣,u hv seen my posts?? hahahaha............till date i hv made only two post,and  one of them was about Gurmeet's exceptional acting talent...............usually,i only comment on posts!  as far as making same posts over and over, why don't u guys have one DD appreciation thread instead of innumerable topics about her? hv u seen any GC fan ever barge into ur topic and cmplain about why DD is being praised??we think that there are many posts on DD just like u think about GC.πŸ˜ƒ now......who shall decide who the better judge is??
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: temorocks

I think people r only thinking of Maan and Geet to be together and anything divide them or hurt each, so the people start to blame the person, think of it logically, this is only making their relationship stronger, such twists r coming to take their relationship to another level, only nok jok and fun is not enough for any relationship......

Geet has been through a hard moment and any thing she do under depression under anger can be wrong, but she is in depression remember that, so she is not selfish, in same time Maan wants to bring her out of her depression, so both r right in their places, so from where being selfish came? Geet loves Maan, she even said today when she read the letter that she is not angry of Maan, but she didn't expect him to remove the memory, what she said is not wrong at her state of mind, coz she is depressed, but this would make them understand eachother better.......In short to close the loop of loving the child or not, etc........

Geet proved many times that she loves Maan, how u forget that she plead infront the man she hates most, Dev to donate blood to Maan?......

Both Maan and Geet did prove many times that they love eachother so much, but it's the time to take their relationship to another level, they lack communication and this is important for any relationship, so it's both who have to learn, not to blame any in particular.......

maan was dying at that time........................for God's sake,u think by pleading before dev,she became mahaan?? maan would hv died! she did not leave the opportunity of mentioning this to maan afterwards that aap ne nahin socha ki mujh par kya beeti jab main ne dev se madad maangi! and maan was angry with her becoz he couldn't stand dev being near geet-why/ becoz he knows that that would hurt geet!
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MG.Creations

Clearly, you haven't understood Geet at all. I am appalled by the fact that this thought has even crossed your mind. Did you not just acknowledge the fact that she has just lost her baby? Plus, how can we possibly forget the fact that baby also belongs to Dev? If Maaneet are in pain over losing the baby then so is Dev since that was his own flesh and blood. Even if his motive in creating the baby was wrong, it still is his. At a tragic time like this, Geet made a decision that she found right. The reason for her battle is no longer there. The hope for having a bright future seems dim to her. Plus, Maan's action of removing the baby's room broke her. A few days ago, he was so happy, they were thinking of names for the baby and now that it's no longer there, he removes every memory of the baby? Imagine yourself in Geet's place. What would you do at a time like this?

I, for one think that people need to give her a break and really try to understand her state before making such accusations.

clearly,u haven't read all the posts,veena has already answered this question which smone else asked, if u r not aware of people's personal lives,u really should not make comments about what ahe ahould hv done if she was in this place.u might end up hurting people.i suggest u go back a few pages and read what she suffered.
sangeeta9211 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 main nahi manti geet selfish hai , usne kabhi bhi maan ko dhoka nahi diya hai, aaj ka episode dekhane ke baad hi koi decision le toh accha hai
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: verode

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

• She is selfish because she put Maan over her baby...worried about his well being and met with an accident and lost the baby..ofcourse she is selfish..I mean only selfish beings will put the well being of Maan over themselves
  • She is selfish because she wants to grieve over her loss...its been 2-3 days...people take months/years to get over grief..is it so much to expect that Maan understand and respect her need for some time
  • She was the Victim not Maan...whether she chooses to forgive Dev or punish him- I think that is her prerogative not Maan's not Dadi's not anyone elses. She cant be obliged to hate Dev just because Maan hates him!
  • Of course the fact that Maan has insulted her horribly in the past and she has stayed quiet, taken every thing that has been dished out to her and more- that makes her selfish! Anyother woman would have walked out the night Maan implied that Geet married him for the Khurana naam and money! No matter what MSK's intentions- I dont think he understands Geet!
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -pixie-

• She is selfish because she put Maan over her baby...worried about his well being and met with an accident and lost the baby..ofcourse she is selfish..I mean only selfish beings will put the well being of Maan over themselves
  • She is selfish because she wants to grieve over her loss...its been 2-3 days...people take months/years to get over grief..is it so much to expect that Maan understand and respect her need for some time
  • She was the Victim not Maan...whether she chooses to forgive Dev or punish him- I think that is her prerogative not Maan's not Dadi's not anyone elses. She cant be obliged to hate Dev just because Maan hates him!
  • Of course the fact that Maan has insulted her horribly in the past and she has stayed quiet, taken every thing that has been dished out to her and more- that makes her selfish! Anyother woman would have walked out the night Maan implied that Geet married him for the Khurana naam and money! No matter what MSK's intentions- I dont think he understands Geet!

yes,maan does not understand geet or her pain becoz he severed all ties with his own brother for geet.

yes,maan doesn't understand geet ,thats why he accepted the baby as his own and felt guilty when he decided to save geet instead of the baby.

yes,maan doesn't deserve or understand geet becoz even after geet insulted him infront of the media,he kept on loving her.

yes,maan doesn't understand geet,thats why after commiting the one terrible mistake(his behaviour during the pool party) becoz he was drunk and extremely angry, he repented it and decided to stay away from geet's life forever and since then has never ever forced himself upon her,has always given her decisions priority.

yes,maan does not understand geet or deserve geet,thats why he kept himself away from her after the wedding becoz the doctor had told him to. btw he never said that geet married him becoz of money,i suggest u watch that scene again and chk the dialogues he said-tumhe khurana khandaan ki bahu banaya,izzat di,aisho aram diya...fir bhi...we all know why he said that,but why should we sonsider it,yes,geet did not waste a second in believing that maan did not love her anymore and thats why he was staying away from her....so what,she is only 18,right?that gives her the license to believe anything she likes.yes,any other woman would hv walked out on the man becoz he was trying to protect her........u r absolutely right!!!!

yes,maan doesn't understand geet,thats why when maan was almost dying becoz of geet's childish behaviour,he woke up and said that geet,u saved me!

yes,maan is wrong becoz he was angry with geet for taking help from dev -why? becoz he knew that geet was hurt!and he apologized to her after that,but so what.he does not understand geet!

maan does not deserve geet becoz he can't see her crying and suffering for the baby and wants to make her happy!

maan does not deserve geet or understand her becoz he brought daarji to his wedding to make geet happy!

maan does not deserve geet becoz what has he ever done for her.....................wait apart from everything else,he has saved her life...um lets see how many times......well,i will hv to count!! and twice he saved her life when he didn't even love her!

of course maan does not deserve or understand the great Miss Geet Handa/mrs geet khurana..............after all she is the epitome of innocence(so what if most of the time,instead of innocence,her behaviour cms across as silly and irritating), the epitome of understanding(so what if she misunderstands the one person who has always been there for her,she sure does understand others-like dev ,arjun,who was a stranger, and even daarji). oh right,she chose maan over thebaby,thats why she blatantly enough once told maan that mere liye mere bachche se bada koi nahin(remember when maan told her about saving her life instead of the baby),yes,the baby meant everything to her(so what if she always jumped around when she was pregnant and maan always told her to be carefull and took care of her)!!
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Silver Poise: What makes Geet shellfish ... the existence of touch me not Man. Rest do not get hurt or have feelings.

Edited by an12345678 - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes,maan does not understand geet or her pain becoz he severed all ties with his own brother for geet.
>>And bailed him out the very next day at the behest of his Grandmother without telling her that he was doing something like. She is not psychic, she is human- she cant always understand what his intentions are unless he talks to her
>>If I remember correctly, he had kicked out Dev and NT from Kmansion much before Geet came into their lives.

yes,maan doesn't understand geet ,thats why he accepted the baby as his own and felt guilty when he decided to save geet instead of the baby.
>> He accepted it after telling her that he thought only he had rights to her or rather she was only his! Only when she decided to walk out of his life that he realised that he could not live without her did he accept the baby! So please dont tell me he is bighearted- he had his own agenda as well!

yes,maan doesn't deserve or understand geet becoz even after geet insulted him infront of the media,he kept on loving her.
>>He loved her and thats why he dragged a pregnant Geet all through the office, almost ran her over with his car during the Indian Paints office track, physically assaulted her during the behke behke sequence.

yes,maan doesn't understand geet,thats why after commiting the one terrible mistake(his behaviour during the pool party) becoz he was drunk and extremely angry, he repented it and decided to stay away from geet's life forever and since then has never ever forced himself upon her,has always given her decisions priority.
>> Thats the point- he acts in haste and repents in leisure. If he wont communicate with her whats going on in her mind how will she ever know whats the reality. Not forcing himself on her or giving her decisions weight/priority is nothing special- that should be and is a component of any healthy relationship. She should not feel obligated as MSK "did not force himself on her"

yes,maan does not understand geet or deserve geet,thats why he kept himself away from her after the wedding becoz the doctor had told him to. btw he never said that geet married him becoz of money,i suggest u watch that scene again and chk the dialogues he said-tumhe khurana khandaan ki bahu banaya,izzat di,aisho aram diya...fir bhi...we all know why he said that,but why should we sonsider it,yes,geet did not waste a second in believing that maan did not love her anymore and thats why he was staying away from her....so what,she is only 18,right?that gives her the license to believe anything she likes.yes,any other woman would hv walked out on the man becoz he was trying to protect her........u r absolutely right!!!!
>> I have seen the scene- did you not find that dialogue insulting? Did it not mean that Geet should stay satisfied with the khandan ki izzat and paisa? I have said this before Geet is not a mind reader- and the way to hell is paved with good intentions!

yes,maan doesn't understand geet,thats why when maan was almost dying becoz of geet's childish behaviour,he woke up and said that geet,u saved me!

yes,maan is wrong becoz he was angry with geet for taking help from dev -why? becoz he knew that geet was hurt!and he apologized to her after that,but so what.he does not understand geet!

maan does not deserve geet becoz he can't see her crying and suffering for the baby and wants to make her happy!

maan does not deserve geet or understand her becoz he brought daarji to his wedding to make geet happy!

maan does not deserve geet becoz what has he ever done for her.....................wait apart from everything else,he has saved her life...um lets see how many times......well,i will hv to count!! and twice he saved her life when he didn't even love her!
>>I have posted this somewhere else as well-the fact that he saved her life time and again for that she must owe him her identity and self respect? Surely any relationship that is based on such expectations and obligations cannot be love!

of course maan does not deserve or understand the great Miss Geet Handa/mrs geet khurana..............after all she is the epitome of innocence(so what if most of the time,instead of innocence,her behaviour cms across as silly and irritating), the epitome of understanding(so what if she misunderstands the one person who has always been there for her,she sure does understand others-like dev ,arjun,who was a stranger, and even daarji). oh right,she chose maan over thebaby,thats why she blatantly enough once told maan that mere liye mere bachche se bada koi nahin(remember when maan told her about saving her life instead of the baby),yes,the baby meant everything to her(so what if she always jumped around when she was pregnant and maan always told her to be carefull and took care of her)!!
>>Are you trying to tell me that Maan has never misunderstood Geet, never blamed her/shouted at her in haste..in anycase I am not saying Maan is wrong...all I am saying is that Geet is not wrong. They both are right where they are standing...and I honestly cannot fault either Geet's actions or reactions.
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago