Geet she is selfish how???????:Mod's note PG22&43 - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
@basiquestion1, u will never be able to make them understand,they cmplain of us being biased,actually their bias is most apparent !!
Originally posted by jalparii_h2o

Ughhh, your DD/Geet BIAS is so TRANSPARENT!!!    🀒🀒🀒

I was trying to explain how GEET is NOT BEING SELFISH and how what Maan said was HURTFUL to hear!!  

I guess it fell on DEAF EARS!!!  πŸ˜†

At least I don't let my appreciation for DD cloud my judgment in regards to the show characters!!   

I try to be objective when analyzing the characters and their motivations!!  

I sense a little
EXTREME BIAS here!!   🀒

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again. she is too cheap to deserve maan..the  guy who nvr betrayed her for a split second , who saved her knowingly that he was in luv n unknowingly, the guy who cud leave the whole world behind him for her one smile, the guy who wud dare not touch her for her betterment. whn it was even all legal for him to do anything to her and in the comparison dev did everything illegal with her....yeah she really needs to have dev besides her..indecisive, impulsive , untrustworthy , selfish girl. dev n geet...match made in hell. perfect couple!!

i still can't forgive her for ditching maan n telling him "i can't marry u" just because she heard one sentence...how did she forget the one million other times whn he showed her, what she means to him....and then came the part where she accused him that he must;ve fallen out of luv that's y he is not touching her...despo!! 
and now this...great
can some1plz get the old cvs back who made geet the rock solid pillar of virtues that we all adored.

Geet - see how cheap she is? She had never cared for MSK money/powerπŸ˜†

see how despo she is? Is wife called a despo if she wants to be physically close to her own husband. If that is true then definitely geet is a despo. .

see geet does not deserve maan - that's why MSK was behind her until she accepted him. Haila πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet-dev jodi  - omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just stop this non-sense ok😑

I agree that geet should understand maan but accusing her to this much extent is really pathetic. We really donot know what is the reason to forgive dev and moreover we also don't know that this article comes true/not.

i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again. indecisive, impulsive , untrustworthy , selfish girl.dev n geet...match made in hell. perfect couple!!

How could u write these words about maan's jaan Mrs. GEET MAAN SINGH KHURANA

Especially these words
 i think geet shud forgive dev completely n have a married life with him again

If u r writing these words because geet forgives dev then seriously u should think about ur sanity. Is forgiveness a sin?

Originally posted by -sum-

I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....

lets forget about the article for once,u think after maan's explanation and sorry,what geet said -mujhe aapse ye ummeed nahin thi is right?? and what about all the other times that she has misunderstood him?? doesn't she know why maan is doing all this? yes,she is in terrible trauma,no one is denying that,but that doesn't mean she can hurt maan! maan is also grieving,lets not forget, geet cried her heart out in front of maan, the poor guy was not even able to do that,he swallowed his pain for geet!
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

It's great to know that you're keeping track of my posts!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

At least I don't make countless number of similar posts everyday chanting how great DD is!!     

I'm done defending my position on this issue!! 

It's like talking to a
BRICK WALL!!
      🀒
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago

I'm sorry to say Geet is NOT selfish.....do you even know the pain a woman goes through when they lose a child?.....you'll only be able to empathize with that pain if you've walked even a mile in their shoes.....It's only been a couple of days since she lost her baby....a baby for gods sake....NOT a toy!...your topic really offends me because being a woman you're not even trying to understand the emotional trauma that Geet is going through.....

Can I ask whether you've ever witnessed a woman suffer a miscarriage in real life....coz to be honest your ignorance on the matter is rather telling and I suggest for you to read some real life case studies about the physical and mental trauma these women go through....

Another thing why are you believing articles even before the episode has aired.....not all articles posted have come true.....so why dnt you adopt the wait and watch attitude and then vent your 'feelings' if it comes true....

Have you ever once considered the fact that it's Maan's thinking that she's forgiven him when in actual fact she hasn't?
Geet isn't the type to forgive Dev for his crimes...EVER!....she has shown no inclination towards forgiving him....she acts as if he doesn't exist so I dnt think she'll even consider it....

i don't think this topic shud offend any1. no matter what u loose...it's nvr nvr nvr ok to hurt others. 

don't underestimate the powers girls carry. they deal with very sorrowful events in their life but nvr loose their morals. 
a girl in pain is like flower in mud. she doen't get herself dirty
do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard????????
i don't ...but i do know many who have faced this loss and nvr lost their dignity.

First thing I am not saying about the MC trauma of Geet in my topic. I think i have a freedom here to open and discuss a topic from the future track sources. Geet trauma is not my topic. My topic is Geet forgiving Dev and leaving Maan.

Second thing about the real life MC. i myself had a child in my womb for 2 months and got MC after my first child. Now that time my hubby was my great supporter. He made me so ease to come from that situation. I also consloed him because he was also worried. This i never shared anywhere. i am saying here because u questioned my women inside me.So i know women and mother feelings.
Originally posted by basicquestion1

i don't think this topic shud offend any1. no matter what u loose...it's nvr nvr nvr ok to hurt others. 

don't underestimate the powers girls carry. they deal with very sorrowful events in their life but nvr loose their morals. 
a girl in pain is like flower in mud. she doen't get herself dirty
do u know any such girl who had a misscarriage n then broke her husband's heart by stabbing it hard????????
i don't ...but i do know many who have faced this loss and nvr lost their dignity.

uff, i love u,pls tell me whats ur name? i am riaπŸ˜› we seem to think exactly alike.
Why does this have to be a Maan v Geet topic....why do you consider them separate entities...they are two halves of a whole and love each other completely.....please also try and remember they are human.....both make mistakes.....and they get through their problems and emerge stronger....Maan understands Geet like no other and vice versa and that's why they try to understand what the other is going through and try to rectify it....their methods are sometime questionable but they DO resolve their differences and neither of them feels bad about what the other has said because somewhere they know that they've both erred.....the same will happen this time too...
Edited by -sum- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by verode

First thing I am not saying about the MC trauma of Geet in my topic. I think i have a freedom here to open and discuss a topic from the future track sources. Geet trauma is not my topic. My topic is Geet forgiving Dev and leaving Maan.

Second thing about the real life MC. i myself had a child in my womb for 2 months and got MC after my first child. Now that time my hubby was my great supporter. He made me so ease to come from that situation. I also consloed him because he was also worried. This i never shared anywhere. i am saying here because u questioned my women inside me.So i know women and mother feelings.

Veena, i am so shocked to hear that. how these posts must hv hurt u. ihonestly,how can people write withot knowing what happened to others. i am sorry dear for everything that u had to face.but,i salute ur strength. u r the ideal woman,the strong modern woman,people should learn from u. i hope now all those who were talking about geet's pain understand!