Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ishpreet

@verode.....i m with u in every sense gal!!!

she is selfish
was the child only imp..to her not maan ....
she has always done this to maan
and if she forgives that B *** dev ......she has lost it totally!!!😡😡😡

oh dear i know CVS are doing this. we should blame them. but we can talk about the characters too know. really dear she forgives DEV, i cannot swallow that
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i totally agree with u..

now geet is being selfish!!
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Veena (I think that is your name?) I know that you are upset about the whole thing....but would you really want Maan and Geet to be separated? Geet loves Maan....you know that!

Yaar try to look at it from both points. Geet isn't selfish...she is just devastated....so is Maan but most of the time women react to miscarriages in a more acute manner. Lets watch the show and see what happens...then we can decide who is at fault.

Shez.Ishra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree with u how can geet forgive dev.....
cvs ne to ab had kar di bichara maan.... :(((
really feel sad for him....
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Veena (I think that is your name?) I know that you are upset about the whole thing....but would you really want Maan and Geet to be separated? Geet loves Maan....you know that!

Yaar try to look at it from both points. Geet isn't selfish...she is just devastated....so is Maan but most of the time women react to miscarriages in a more acute manner. Lets watch the show and see what happens...then we can decide who is at fault.

Dear leave me i am not upset. Comig to Geet being devasted. GEET the strong girl who hate the man who spoiled her life now going to forgive him??????????. Is she only this much strong???????. If dev comes to consoles her she should ask him to mind his business how maan did?????????????. She arguing with maan and going out with Dev. so silly this girl
SaynaFM thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Dear leave me i am not upset. Comig to Geet being devasted. GEET the strong girl who hate the man who spoiled her life now going to forgive him??????????. Is she only this much strong???????. If dev comes to consoles her she should ask him to mind his business how maan did?????????????. She arguing with maan and going out with Dev. so silly this girl

lekin veena, abhi to episode bhi nehi dekha hai, to tume ya mujhe nehi pata ke sach mein kya aur kaise hoga ....to dekhte hai , hota hai kya 
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just cant come out of the fact that geet forgives dev and leaves maan
geet must never forgive dev for what he has done to her
wer was dev in all those time wen geet and baby was in danger, it was only maan who risked his life and saved her.how could dev be forgiven, nobody in this world can love geet as maan does.
 cv's are spoiling their own show
i really hope that the article doesn't come true

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Please don't take my comments the wrong way...I am not trying to be mean or offend you...I can understand your POV.

We don't know whether Geet will truly forgive Dev...it hasn't happened yet. She didn't say anything to Dev when he tried to console her because she doesn't care about him...she was too caught up in her grief to even notice him...Maan is her rock and support so she has expectations from him that come with being in a relationship.
Mounchy thumbnail
yaar agree wid ur post but m much concerned about where will GEET LIVE NOW??😆   😆   😆

naraaz ho k kahin outhouse to nai chali jaye gi??!!??😆  😆
ya woh KAMINA DEV mouqey per choka maar k uss ki help karey ga!!
and maan will end up convincing geet by doing a passionate dance like pee loon or mahi mahi or some other............
Mounchy thumbnail

Guys no offence for anyone out here. After reading these articles i can only say that. She is selfish. So she loved Maan only for making him her baby father??????. She never understood Maan. How can she forgive Dev?????????????????????????????????????. She argued with Maan that she was sooooooooo ashamed to ask help from Dev and now where is her usool??????????.She has gone mad. She is leaving Maan and his house. I feel pity for Maan. Poor Guy he loved her to the core and this is the reward he is going to have in his life. I wish he would not met her

yaar agree wid ur post but m much concerned about where will GEET LIVE NOW??😆   😆   😆

naraaz ho k kahin outhouse to nai chali jaye gi??!!??😆  😆
ya woh KAMINA DEV mouqey per choka maar k uss ki help karey ga!!
and maan will end up convincing geet by doing a passionate dance like pee loon or mahi mahi or some other............