Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Girls I wan2know how many of U- my +ve prediction (Page 9)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hima check out the star one website.....http://www.starone.in/

thnks bobby will chk it out .........thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Ya i am 100%agree with you. . . I am also maaneet fan. . . But every time i understand geet. . . . And prefer her decision. . But this time geet is wrong. . She have to try to understand. . .maan is love her. . . She said baby was her life. . But geet is maans life. . She have to support him, . . . . . . . maan also have to make her understand in different way. . In love. .

dewdropred

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I am to much upset yar. . . Not far cv's. . If it happen.

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
hima HugHug me like your prediction on maan and geet lost in jungle and then SR.  There will be no one there to disturb them. Embarrassed

dewdropred

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@ Hima - Himaaaaaaaaaaa Hug, yes yes me positive too...Read my posibilities after reading articles...

Possibilities:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....

Muniza

dewdropred

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
super brilliant post
sweet heart MAUH
its good to look positiveThumbs UpHugHeart

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Hima - Himaaaaaaaaaaa Hug, yes yes me positive too...Read my posibilities after reading articles...

Possibilities:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....

Muniza

muniza  agree with u ... thanks for being positive .....

like U even i am also waiting for  the actual episode to air ... coz we can't say anything before watching it ...... & Y 2 jump 2 conclusions even before watching the episode .... that's Y I did not post my view on either the MU or geet leaving ......

but thought if at all she leaves what might happen in a positive way ......

coz I always have hope on CV's & I know they will never dissappoint us ...& they will not ruin the characters of geet & maan & they have kept the characters intact till now & they will do it in future also & like we all know this is GHSP ... even if a sad track is shown it will not continue for long ..... hardly in 2 or 3 days every thing will be set right ....

Infinitedreams

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kalikak

I am to much upset yar. . . Not far cv's. . If it happen.

don't be upset dear ........ every thing will be fine .... the cv's will not mess up the show .... this time SR will happen for sure ........& the cv's are building the new track for their SR ........ so be cool & don't worry that much ......... regarding geet I will explain u later me in a hurry now .........

geet is in a trauma & normally women in that stage do behave the same way & she just reacted the same way ....... i will PM U all my friends post what they felt like after having MC .... coz this is a very delicate issue ....

Go to top