Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Girls I wan2know how many of U- my +ve prediction (Page 10)

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
even if she live the house
it i'll be good maybe they
want bring old magic back
some beautiful romance
even though dont watch
the way i use to but love
this track hima

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Good morning Hima ...................

dewdropred

maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Love your post di di.
I am positive...
But i told u naa that this week i wanted maaneet more and we got it like thisCryCry
Hope i will enjoy forum as having holidays for three days.
Keep continue positivity. Aapaka hi sahara haiWink

dewdropred

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Hima - Himaaaaaaaaaaa Hug, yes yes me positive too...Read my posibilities after reading articles...

Possibilities:

Maan would misunderstand Geet, and will think that she probably forgive Dev, cause what he had heard that she would be out with Dev, will  left him in shock, would definitely create fight between them....Dont judge the story by reading the title, let see what will happen, and obviously in anger she wanna leave him, her state of mind is not right...

But is it easy to leave Maan, this time other will play part between them, but geet forgive Dev is such a crap, so better watch, and don't just react and let CV's and channel knows that it will not gonna accept...In anger you will not gonna think straight, so my sweeties Halla Bol....

Muniza

muniza  agree with u ... thanks for being positive .....

like U even i am also waiting for  the actual episode to air ... coz we can't say anything before watching it ...... & Y 2 jump 2 conclusions even before watching the episode .... that's Y I did not post my view on either the MU or geet leaving ......

but thought if at all she leaves what might happen in a positive way ......

coz I always have hope on CV's & I know they will never dissappoint us ...& they will not ruin the characters of geet & maan & they have kept the characters intact till now & they will do it in future also & like we all know this is GHSP ... even if a sad track is shown it will not continue for long ..... hardly in 2 or 3 days every thing will be set right ....

I am totally agree with you Hima, in our show they hardly drag anything for long time, so not to be fustrated...Even Geet leaves Maan, i will still stick with my MaanEet, with my show....

Muniza

dewdropred

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
i may sound stupid......but some how i feel this separation is required.....
geet and maan both need to understand their relationship
i feel they were better off before marriage.....in terms of understanding each other.......but as we say from lovers to soulmates the journey is long and endearing......few incidents bring out the worst and few the best.........
even if its a brief separation they will come back stronger and closer.....
i see one more positive from this track and that is dev's true colors......
my instincts still say that this man is playing big time.....even after dadima said not to interfere  still he is poking his nose everywhere and according to the article the cause of friction is dev......
so probably this is a much required drift as the story is shaping up as there are too many loose ends regarding dev......

so with crossed fingers i am actually looking forward to the track,,,,but not sure about the new entries......really hope they dont show that they are actually separated and living separately hence new characters......

dewdropred

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
hima...thanx for ur pm...u sure cheered me up....today entire day i hvnt come in IF because i hv been so depressed....then suddenly i thot i hv so many friends....sure someone or the other will surely try to cheer me up and i can see i am not wrong....

thanx a lot hima and reena....ystrdy reena was trying to put some positivity into me but i was too depressed last nite....

hima....even i agree that geet leaving KM can be very interesting and romantic too....maan going after her to manaofy he...and hima we all know how romantic maan can be when he wants to manaofy geet....

but hima....u r missing another point of the article and that is the vital one....geet leaving KM is not my concern at all....but the fact that geet will forgive dev and then will MU maan and then will leave KM....this chain of incidents is just too unbearable for me....

geet forgiving dev?????? can u believe it hima....geet forgiving her rapist and then leaving the one who has always been her saviour....

i can deal with geet MUing maan....but i cant deal with it if the cause of MU is dev...just like last time wen geet left maan and joined IP....that time too dev was the reason behind the MU....

i hate this....how can dev hv so much influence on geet that she gets ready to leave maan....

as much as i wud love to see maan going after geet to bring her back....but at the same time if dev is the reason behind the MU....then i will NEVER want maan to go after her....rather i wud want geet to realise her mistake and come back home and then she will be manaofying maan....

but all said and done....i wud defo not want the article to come true....at least not the part where geet will be forgiving dev....that is too much a humiliation on womenhood....
and as a girl myself i will feel very much humiliated to watch geet forgiving her rapist....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 18 March 2011 at 3:37am

dewdropred

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
hey dew whats the big deal if there is a misunderstanding dear..actually let them fight., misunderstand but everything i know will come to an end..because that's the reality..and i hope our maaneet lives in this world right..not some where out of this universe and they misunderstand each other which is also very natural....but end of the day i love everything about my maaneet..whether they cry/fight/laugh...any of their emotions i am okay with it...because i know they love each other and my maaneet though live in this world they are heavenly couples and so special to me...hey dew i was not harsh or rude dear just saying my pov...sorry dear if i hurted you..Smile

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

thanks girls for liking the post .........Smile

Go to top