Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daily TRPs : 21st June || Page 51 (Page 58)

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Kshreya.
sasural simar ka beat LCL. Clap I have no clue what this show is about but glad it beat LCL. I hope Phulwa, laado also beat LCL but I wonder why phulwa is doing so badly I mean this is colors favorite show after BUN.

Hamri saas leela's ratings are pathetic. ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

Thanks for sharing Kshreya.
sasural simar ka beat LCL. Clap I have no clue what this show is about but glad it beat LCL. I hope Phulwa, laado also beat LCL but I wonder why phulwa is doing so badly I mean this is colors favorite show after BUN.

Hamri saas leela's ratings are pathetic. ROFL 
Maybe after the leap Phulwa will do well. The kid playing Phulwa is too young for the role. They should have hired someone like the kid who played Jhansi Ki Rani for the role. I never felt like watching the show. The marriage between a 8 year old and a 30 year old made it only worse.
Btw now SSK has become Colors fave too. They are promoting it like crazy. Afterall it has joined the gang of love triangle shows on Colors after BV, Uttaran, LCL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevasub_rosaHamlet53

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
@kshreya - that kid in phulwa is too young I watched the beginning but soon found out that the kid is going to get married I quickly quit the show. that was ridiculous the 8 year old getting married to a 30 year old that is pushing it too far. yes maybe it will do better with a leap. So SSK also joined the other crap on Colors channel that was quick but I am sure the love triangle in SSK is not as pathetic or stupid as LCL. LCL's love triangle is just so disgusting. Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalaTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

@kshreya - that kid in phulwa is too young I watched the beginning but soon found out that the kid is going to get married I quickly quit the show. that was ridiculous the 8 year old getting married to a 30 year old that is pushing it too far. yes maybe it will do better with a leap. So SSK also joined the other crap on Colors channel that was quick but I am sure the love triangle in SSK is not as pathetic or stupid as LCL. LCL's love triangle is just so disgusting. Dead 

The worst part is people were finding the jodi romantic. Thankfully they killed the character preleap. Fans justified it saying that even Phoolan Devi went thru the same thing. Maybe she did...but Im sure her husband didnt enter as a bare chested hero on horseback. Instead the experience might have been scary and traumatic for a child. I hated such a serious issue being trivialized. Added to that 8 year old Phulwa was shown too smart. Smarter than all adults solving all major problems etc.
SSK's triangle is worst than LCL. In LCL atleast all actors are in the right age group. In SSK the triangle is between two 20+ actors and a 14 year old child actor. Shockingly now the 14 year old is being passed off as a 18 year old girl to make a jija sali wedding legal. Its shocking how parents make their kids work for such shows at an impressionable age.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 06 August 2011 at 8:18am

Kevasub_rosaBanjaaran.

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by kshreya2002

The worst part is people were finding the jodi romantic. Thankfully they killed the character preleap. Fans justified it saying that even Phoolan Devi went thru the same thing. Maybe she did...but Im sure her husband didnt enter as a bare chested hero on horseback. Instead the experience might have been scary and traumatic for a child. I hated such a serious issue being trivialized. Added to that 8 year old Phulwa was shown too smart. Smarter than all adults solving all major problems etc.
SSK's triangle is worst than LCL. In LCL atleast all actors are in the right age group. In SSK the triangle is between two 20+ actors and a 14 year old child actor. Shockingly now the 14 year old is being passed off as a 18 year old girl to make a jija sali wedding legal. Its shocking how parents make their kids work for such shows at an impressionable age.

I had no clue that the love triangle in SSK is between 20+ actors and a 14 year old child actor. Shocked I thought it was between 20+ actors. This is definitely more pathetic than LCL. Yeah even I have wondered as to why parents let their kids work at this age and in such disgusting storylines.  About phulwa i had read they killed the guy thank god for that otherwise it would have been pathetic romance after the leap. Dead I did read some fans comments justifying the Phoolan Devi story sorry to the fans but that did not convince me at all. What he came in as the barechested hero on horseback???Confused I have seen a pic of the hero barechested in one of the articles but that is ridiculous I am sure she was traumatized by that. Phulwa smarter than adultsShocked okay who the hell comes up with these types of stories. How can a kid be smarter than an adult and that too solving major problems?Confused Isn't the producers of Phulwa the same people who are the producers of pratigya? That is another ridiculous show. i was tortured just two days ago coz I went to meet some family friends and both my uncle and aunt love that show and as a result I had to watch that crap.Angry My aunt loves pratigya and my uncles loves sajan singh and then I had to listen to all the awards the guy playing the role of sajan singh has won. Angry 

Why is colors so obsessed with children getting married? Angry I wonder why we never had any child marriage in LTL? LOL Oh how could we? The children in this show disappeared very quickly LOL I mean they are fond of shows in which children are getting married - BV, Phulwa, SSK and in laado toh intially they were all for lets get rid of the females. Dead I mean amaji won everytime now I have no clue what this show is about. Confused

Edited by Keva - 06 August 2011 at 6:38pm

TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

LOL

I had no clue that the love triangle in SSK is between 20+ actors and a 14 year old child actor. Shocked I thought it was between 20+ actors. This is definitely more pathetic than LCL. Yeah even I have wondered as to why parents let their kids work at this age and in such disgusting storylines.  About phulwa i had read they killed the guy thank god for that otherwise it would have been pathetic romance after the leap. Dead I did read some fans comments justifying the Phoolan Devi story sorry to the fans but that did not convince me at all. What he came in as the barechested hero on horseback???Confused I have seen a pic of the hero barechested in one of the articles but that is ridiculous I am sure she was traumatized by that. Phulwa smarter than adultsShocked okay who the hell comes up with these types of stories. How can a kid be smarter than an adult and that too solving major problems?Confused Isn't the producers of Phulwa the same people who are the producers of pratigya? That is another ridiculous show. i was tortured just two days ago coz I went to meet some family friends and both my uncle and aunt love that show and as a result I had to watch that crap.Angry My aunt loves pratigya and my uncles loves sajan singh and then I had to listen to all the awards the guy playing the role of sajan singh has won. Angry 

Why is colors so obsessed with children getting married? Angry I wonder why we never had any child marriage in LTL? LOL Oh how could we? The children in this show disappeared very quickly LOL I mean they are fond of shows in which children are getting married - BV, Phulwa, SSK and in laado toh intially they were all for lets get rid of the females. Dead I mean amaji won everytime now I have no clue what this show is about. Confused

In Phulwa the hero entered as the bare chested hero on horseback and that was heavily promoted with 'Veera Veera' song from Ravan playing in the background. Thank God nothing worked for them. LOL Phulwa has to be smarter na...she is the female lead afterall. Age and experience be damned. Atleast in BV initially the kids behaved like kids. The producer of Phulwa, Navya and Agle Janam is the same guy. Seeing how Agle Janam was handled I knew which way both these shows would go. Pratigya producers made Rishton Se Badi Pratha for Colors which was yet another pathetic show.
Child marriage in LTL? Who knows Naku and Digu might have had a child marriage so soon both Dutta and Digu will feel he is Naku's husband.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kevasub_rosa

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

In Phulwa the hero entered as the bare chested hero on horseback and that was heavily promoted with 'Veera Veera' song from Ravan playing in the background. Thank God nothing worked for them. LOL Phulwa has to be smarter na...she is the female lead afterall. Age and experience be damned. Atleast in BV initially the kids behaved like kids. The producer of Phulwa, Navya and Agle Janam is the same guy. Seeing how Agle Janam was handled I knew which way both these shows would go. Pratigya producers made Rishton Se Badi Pratha for Colors which was yet another pathetic show.
Child marriage in LTL? Who knows Naku and Digu might have had a child marriage so soon both Dutta and Digu will feel he is Naku's husband.

OMG they played veera veera and promoted it heavily but in the end nothing worked. That is fantastic. ClapClap Pratha show was pathetic. Thank god the entire cast quit that show otherwise that would have been still on air.

@bold:  ROFL kshreya you are very funny. Yeah the way this show is going  you never know we might just be witnesses to the child marriage in this show as well.  Afterall they will have to have some random stuff before they start with the extra marital affair.

Edited by Keva - 06 August 2011 at 11:55pm

TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 August 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
No LTL in top 10.

Kevamnx12Hamlet53

Go to top