Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Daily TRPs : 21st June || Page 51 (Page 13)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

It's still in the top 10?LOL......truly UTTER CRAP is what sells in general....guess now it fits in perfectly with the rest of the crapfests in the top 10 listStern Smile

It'll take some time Anu...people have formed an affiliation with the show....it won't go away in a week! More so, because people in general are not yet aware of Mishal's exit being a permanent one!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstniki11AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

It's still in the top 10?LOL......truly UTTER CRAP is what sells in general....guess now it fits in perfectly with the rest of the crapfests in the top 10 listStern Smile

It'll take some time Anu...people have formed an affiliation with the show....it won't go away in a week! More so, because people in general are not yet aware of Mishal's exit being a permanent one!

Yeah I guess it might, Rosa......but if the general audience didn't get a clue with the MEGA RUSHED exit of MR from this show then toh they'll NEVER get a clue.....they'll just keep on watching this trash as it gets worse and worse....Jai ho Indian audienceClapClapClap......Especially the aunties that watch such shows.....their LOYALTY is really something.....once they get hooked to something, NOTHING can make them budge....they'll just keep onnnnnnnnnnnn watching chaahe kuch bhi ho.....My mom does this too with some shows she watches and I find it so frustrating....I'm like Mom, WHY are we still watching this crap and she keeps finding some random miniscule thing to be curious about in the story to keep watchingErmm......what can I say.....My mom actually watched Kasamh Se till the very endLOL....through all the face changes and the leaps *sigh*LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 06 April 2011 at 7:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstniki11-Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Yeah I guess it might, Rosa......but if the general audience didn't get a clue with the MEGA RUSHED exit of MR from this show then toh they'll NEVER get a clue.....they'll just keep on watching this trash as it gets worse and worse....Jai ho Indian audienceClapClapClap......Especially the aunties that watch such shows.....their LOYALTY is really something.....once they get hooked to something, NOTHING can make them budge....they'll just keep onnnnnnnnnnnn watching chaahe kuch bhi ho.....My mom does this too with some shows she watches and I find it so frustrating....I'm like Mom, WHY are we still watching this crap and she keeps finding some random miniscule thing to be curious about in the story to keep watchingErmm......what can I say.....My mom actually watched Kasamh Se till the very endLOL....through all the face changes and the leaps *sigh*LOL

I agree Anu! Like I'd mentioned in another post....until and unless the show really annoys or bores them, the "crores" or at least some part of it, will definitely continue, with or without Mishal! Why else do you think people like PS have their jobs in tact? Aah...this TRP system...root of all evil!Angry

EDIT: Then again, LTL has been different in many respects...so the loyal viewers of the show might have different expectations from it! I mean, take Mishal's last week in the show for example, LTL even beat PR, right? And it was all about a MAN's fight to win back his place....no rona-dhona, no family-drama! That was unprecedented, or at least a rare occurrence! So, you never know, the audience might reject the new LTL sooner than we think!

Edited by sub_rosa - 06 April 2011 at 8:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenrayjstniki11mozart66Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@rosa:

hope so rosa... this is indeed not fair....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

I agree..LOL  I too have an example at my home.. my mom..she keeps on watching some local language serials.. EK serials are nothing in  front of some of them.. and she watches it so faithfully.. i just can't understand what she finds in it.. and she was so surprised that i stopped watching LTL.. still she can't believe it...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219AreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

I agree..LOL  I too have an example at my home.. my mom..she keeps on watching some local language serials.. EK serials are nothing in  front of some of them.. and she watches it so faithfully.. i just can't understand what she finds in it.. and she was so surprised that i stopped watching LTL.. still she can't believe it...LOL

I too have an example....LOL...my mom watches Jahnsi ki rani....religiously......its not unsual i know but when i told her not to watch LTL for the reason being obvious she agreed...but in my absence she switches on colors and watches it hoping that the story might take a u-turn and D would come out of nowhere....i hide the remote after her jhansi finishes and she tries to search for it......and until she finds the show is over.....LOL

Pooja_219AreYaar

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

mom watches Jahnsi ki rani....religiously......its not unsual i know but when i told her not to watch LTL for the reason being obvious she agreed...but in my absence she switches on colors and watches it hoping that the story might take a u-turn and D would come out of nowhere....i hide the remote after her jhansi finishes and she tries to search for it......and until she finds the show is over.....LOL

LOL LOL they all think alike.. she asks me to switch to colors to at least know what is happening in LTL.. i refuse to budge though ...now she has given up..LOL

there might be so many out there who likes these kind of drama.. it is just a time pass for them.. but for those who are watching LTL from the start no amount of drama now can keep them hooked to it for long.. when you have seen the best who will settle for a trash.. i hope so..
and hope the show ends soon, also ending all the misery..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Sanely_InsaneAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
LOL all our Mom stories are so similarLOLLOL.....although I also many times succeed in bossing my Mom out of watching some of the crapfests she watchesTongueLOL
LOL

Originally posted by -Roopa-

there might be so many out there who likes these kind of drama.. it is just a time pass for them.. but for those who are watching LTL from the start no amount of drama now can keep them hooked to it for long.. when you have seen the best who will settle for  trash.. i hope so..
and hope the show ends soon, also ending all the misery..

WordClapClap......I too hope the end is near......they can't get TRPs for too long on the basis of the whole "is he dead.....will he come back?" mysterySleepySleepy

But yeah it's true that most ppl just watch for timepass....so it depends.

I think Rosa is right.....LTL was a different show with a different sort of audience too.......I'd definitely like to believe that........that soon the numbers will speak for them.....they can't keep the average audience hanging for too long over the intrigue factor.....they will be rejected once it is shown to the audience that Dutta won't return as MR.

-Roopa-Sanely_Insane

Go to top