Daily TRPs : 21st June || Page 51 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

@khushi... yh they defo wil try 2 keep the viewers stuck on the shw bt it wnt last long... as Huma sed, it will tke a while for the TRPs to fall bt they will fall n thts for sure...

@huma... innit tho...wts the point in tht, bt thn agen, colors is known for their slow promotion of LTL...

Colors in known for no promotion when it comes to LTL not slow promotion..πŸ˜›

TFS khushi..😊

as Huma said, it would take few days for the TRPs to fall.. those who are not accessible to all the off screen drams and to all the articles around.. they would watch it expecting dutta to return.. but no matter how much they promote, i wonder who will have patience to watch the crap they dish out for long..and to see the recycling of the same cry fest after waiting patiently for so long to see the happiness in Dutta and nakku's  life..Great that TRPs were at the top throughout Mishal's stay..
Originally posted by -Huma-

Colors in known for no promotion when it comes to LTL not slow promotion..πŸ˜›
lol yh bt they do sumtyms giv a promo nw n agen n tht 2 after ages thts y i sed slow... bt yh mayb ur ryt... no promotion suits colors mre... they hav always biased towards LTL n i reali dnt gt y? compare the promos n special epis etc of uttaran, BV, etc to LTL u'll find LTL has had the least promos n special epis... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Thanks a lot khushi ...Last few days to see ltl in top chart ....πŸ˜›
MR = ltl in top chart
No MR = ltl out of top chart

Thanks Khushi😊
Its nice to know the last episode of MR also got LTL at no.2
Jaate jaate bhi kya gift diya MR neπŸ˜†

I agree with Huma,it will take some time for trps to drop.But,one thing i am sure is even the crores of people who watch LTL are not at all interested in merry go round of january trackπŸ˜†

YESTERDAY'S TOP 10 RANKING (March 29,2011) :

(1)  Colors    2200-2230   
(2)  Colors   2000-2030   
(3)  Colors    2230-2300   
(4)  Colors    2030-2100  Laagi Tujhse Lagan
(5)  ZeeTV    2100-2130   
(6)  StarPlus    1900-1930   
(7)  Colors    2100-2130   
(8) StarCricket    2200-2230   
(9)  StarSports    2200-2230   
(10)  ZeeTV    2000-2030

Thanks for sharing good from 2 to 4 ,think normal viewers would have seen if they show what happened to dutta ,with no no time from now it will be out of chart😊
t4s khushi...
lack of FEW people nt watching the show dragged it down from 2 to 4...lets c wt happens wen PS's CRORE population realises their game plan...--its nt long b4 it wil b outa top 10...
these trps are the fake ones they always show colors shows at top and pr sns etc are shown at lower ranks but when tam ratings come which are the athauntic one then pr and sns are always remain on the top consistently so i am sure these ratings are not true otherwise all colors  shows should have occupied the top three ratings in tam  ratings also i am sure you will see the major fall next weekEdited by niki11 - 13 years ago

No show in the ydays chart.. all is taken over by Cricket.. :)