Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged

maine pehle hi kaha tha so many days ago yehi hone wala hain...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgIisBlissshivani9

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
ichha isse slap kaise degi? she wants to save her patidev's izzat warna mai will have a heart attack knowing she can never have her vansh nowROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.varun.tap

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Veer has infertility issues ... which can be treated and later VeeCha will be able to give Vansh to the btoons...LOL
tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
veer impotentSleepySleepyget ready for torture track.Ichaa will know that veer is infertile and and taps kid in not of veer . but  veer ko bura lagega she is not gonna tell veer nor is she gonna reveal taps pregnancySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepybecause after taht everyone in the house is gonna know about veer's infertility
Now only rathore can do sumthing to expose taps , but seems they gonna drag this track wht a tortureDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadwhy isn't this creepy show is endingConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

SleepySleepySleepy
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

veer impotentSleepySleepyget ready for torture track.Ichaa will know that veer is infertile and and taps kid in not of veer . but  veer ko bura lagega she is not gonna tell veer nor is she gonna reveal taps pregnancySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepybecause after taht everyone in the house is gonna know about veer's infertility
Now only rathore can do sumthing to expose taps , but seems they gonna drag this track wht a tortureDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadwhy isn't this creepy show is endingConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

SleepySleepySleepy
no tani veer is not impotent , he will have some fertility issues
iccha might not tell veer but she will defo investigate futher into taps pregnancy i feel Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thk

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

veer impotentSleepySleepyget ready for torture track.Ichaa will know that veer is infertile and and taps kid in not of veer . but  veer ko bura lagega she is not gonna tell veer nor is she gonna reveal taps pregnancySleepybecause after taht everyone in the house is gonna know about veer's infertility
Now only rathore can do sumthing to expose taps , but seems they gonna drag this track wht a tortureDeadwhy isn't this creepy show is endingConfused

SleepySleepySleepy
iccha might not tell veer but she will defo investigate futher into taps pregnancy i feel Smile

oh k i actually just saw the topic name veer impotent and i get confused LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLlol i really hope ichaa wil investigate this and this she will reveal taps. It will be fun and slap on tap and her naaniSmileSmile
smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

veer impotentSleepySleepyget ready for torture track.Ichaa will know that veer is infertile and and taps kid in not of veer . but  veer ko bura lagega she is not gonna tell veer nor is she gonna reveal taps pregnancySleepybecause after taht everyone in the house is gonna know about veer's infertility
Now only rathore can do sumthing to expose taps , but seems they gonna drag this track wht a tortureDeadwhy isn't this creepy show is endingConfused

SleepySleepySleepy

oh k i actually just saw the topic name veer impotent and i get confused LOLlol i really hope ichaa wil investigate this and this she will reveal taps. It will be fun and slap on tap and her naaniSmileSmile

Well, i do not think veer has any problem. Report will be somehow changed by Veer itself for maily:
1. Save ichchca from further pain as report shows that ichchca has problem. So to save further taunts from his family, he will change reports
2. Veer may knew that taps is not carrying his child. SO, to expose taps, he will change report that he can't be father.
3. Later on, veer will give blessed fruit to ichcha to become a mother.

All this report drama is done by veer itself.
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

SleepySleepySleepy

oh k i actually just saw the topic name veer impotent and i get confused LOLlol i really hope ichaa wil investigate this and this she will reveal taps. It will be fun and slap on tap and her naaniSmileSmile

Well, i do not think veer has any problem. Report will be somehow changed by Veer itself for maily:
1. Save ichchca from further pain as report shows that ichchca has problem. So to save further taunts from his family, he will change reports
2. Veer may knew that taps is not carrying his child. SO, to expose taps, he will change report that he can't be father.
3. Later on, veer will give blessed fruit to ichcha to become a mother.

All this report drama is done by veer itself.
may be....

Go to top