Uttaran

Veer' is impotent; - Page 6

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Veer has infertility issues ... which can be treated and later VeeCha will be able to give Vansh to the btoons...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tani_thk thumbnail
veer impotent🥱🥱get ready for torture track.Ichaa will know that veer is infertile and and taps kid in not of veer . but  veer ko bura lagega she is not gonna tell veer nor is she gonna reveal taps pregnancy🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱because after taht everyone in the house is gonna know about veer's infertility
Now only rathore can do sumthing to expose taps , but seems they gonna drag this track wht a torture🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢why isn't this creepy show is ending😕😕😕😕

🥱🥱🥱
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tani_thk

veer impotent🥱🥱get ready for torture track.Ichaa will know that veer is infertile and and taps kid in not of veer . but  veer ko bura lagega she is not gonna tell veer nor is she gonna reveal taps pregnancy🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱because after taht everyone in the house is gonna know about veer's infertility
Now only rathore can do sumthing to expose taps , but seems they gonna drag this track wht a torture🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢why isn't this creepy show is ending😕😕😕😕

🥱🥱🥱

no tani veer is not impotent , he will have some fertility issues
iccha might not tell veer but she will defo investigate futher into taps pregnancy i feel 😊
tani_thk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

no tani veer is not impotent , he will have some fertility issues
iccha might not tell veer but she will defo investigate futher into taps pregnancy i feel 😊

oh k i actually just saw the topic name veer impotent and i get confused 😆😆😆😆😆lol i really hope ichaa wil investigate this and this she will reveal taps. It will be fun and slap on tap and her naani😊😊
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tani_thk

oh k i actually just saw the topic name veer impotent and i get confused 😆lol i really hope ichaa wil investigate this and this she will reveal taps. It will be fun and slap on tap and her naani😊😊

Well, i do not think veer has any problem. Report will be somehow changed by Veer itself for maily:
1. Save ichchca from further pain as report shows that ichchca has problem. So to save further taunts from his family, he will change reports
2. Veer may knew that taps is not carrying his child. SO, to expose taps, he will change report that he can't be father.
3. Later on, veer will give blessed fruit to ichcha to become a mother.

All this report drama is done by veer itself.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smeenakshi76

Well, i do not think veer has any problem. Report will be somehow changed by Veer itself for maily:
1. Save ichchca from further pain as report shows that ichchca has problem. So to save further taunts from his family, he will change reports
2. Veer may knew that taps is not carrying his child. SO, to expose taps, he will change report that he can't be father.
3. Later on, veer will give blessed fruit to ichcha to become a mother.

All this report drama is done by veer itself.

may be....