Pavitra Rishta

Sushant's predicament ! (ARTICLE)

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Sushant Singh Rajput in a predicament!

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Mar 18, 2011, 12.00am IST
Tags:tv|Sushant Singh Rajput
Sushant Singh Rajput, who recently won accolades for his dancing skills in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has a huge passion for direction.

He has also assisted director Mohit Suri inRaaz 2 and now, we hear that he wants to go to the US to pursue a film-making course. Sushant has always claimed that he loves film making, we hear that the actor wants to learn more about the art as he loves every aspect of the camera whether it's facing it or being behind it. But seems like his destiny wants him to continue acting. We hear that Sushant has received not just one but three film offers from big production houses. While one happens to be a South remake, which all the biggies including Salman had been vying to buy the production rights of.

Popularity has a price to pay for sure and in Sushant's case it seems like opportunities are knocking on his door but perhaphs it is the paradox of too many choices that is leading the actor to confusion. Confirming the news, Sushant says, "Talks regarding the movies are at nascent stages so I can't comment. I am confused as I had plans of joining NYFA and enroll in a Broadway dance institute." Hope the confusion ends soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is awesome news thanks for Sharing Lunzi πŸ€—
Finally some positive vibes in media especially from TOI πŸ˜›

Talent and hardwork cannot be kept under wraps for long time, he is getting his due recognition , 
God Bless him, and I just wish him all the very best whatever he chooses to do.
This is very good news that he is getting offers from big banners πŸ‘
Be it dancing, acting or film making he excels in all β­οΈ

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

wow,movie offersπŸ‘πŸΌ way to go Sushant.

Thanks for posting LunzaπŸ˜›
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope the confusion ends soon!

we also wish the same and watever he does he'll be really successful πŸ‘πŸΌ  Good luck sushant :)))

T4S lunza
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Movie offers ..That  is great .Hope this comes true for him .I think this is really what he wanted to do  .....But the roels should be good ...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neha maheswari posted a good article on Sushant 😲 😲 😲
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what a wonderful news Sush rock on πŸ‘
Guys doesnt Ekta have contract with her actors or something does it mean PR is ending soon or he is going to multitask!!!! I thought as far as zee new shows are coming up I did not see any new show coming for the 9 PM slot in near future.so what will sush do then!!! Any idea folks!!! 
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG isn't this the same writer who wrote stupid stuffs about sushant and now the table has turned all of a sudden

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOO for SushantπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ and OMG he has been offered from BIG BANNERS! hopefully it will all work out and we will get to see him in movies😍😍 i am so exited about ithe truly is a movie material with the looks, acting, dancing and his personality.😍😍

hope he gets all the Success

ByteMe thumbnail
" Broadway dance institute"... mm okay thats just lame, what he wants to become a professional dancer, its good that he can dance good but dude dont make it a career, tahts just stupid, stick to acting or film making..
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, interesting news for Sushant indeed.

Some movie offers?  I hope those are some good roles and not just side, side, side characters.

If I was him I would be confused too as to what to do.  Sushant seems like the kind of guy who can multitask as we've seen but I'm a little worried about his health...he needs to get proper rest and filming for a movie and PR would be killer.

And Ekta does films too I'm sure she wants Sushant to work in a couple of her films...she too smart to let an opportunity to pass her by like this.

Hope this doesn't mean PR is ending πŸ˜’ anytime soon.

But I wish him loads of success whatever he chooses.