Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Right now maan n geet need each other
They shud comfort each other
The trak was going so good cvs so why this?
MU at this point is sooo gay and undigestable!
NO ONE will watch such a stupid track!
OMG..i feel like crying..they are ruining geet's character
nightangel thumbnail

Disaster of Japan hits GEET..........................😈 ðŸ¤£

Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cant believe this....1st the MC and now a MU....ok...to the some extent and being very positive...geet leaving maan's house is ok, coz after that we will hopefully see our maan singh khurana in his old, passionate avatar trying his best to clear the MU...but geet forgiving devil....??????....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡..yeh CVs kya bhaang peeke script likh rahe hai 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
jnawaz thumbnail
i dont think she's going back to dev....thats ridiculous...yes misunderstanding will happen...she'll leave...but she's not leaving maan to go back to dev...no way...cv's arent that stupid

JAZ

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW....I mean kya baat hai!!! CVs ko kuch aur nahi sujta sivay separating these two! I mean we were all looking forward to their bond getting stronger and they deal with this situation together but instead Geet will leave Maan ONCE AGAIN! and then we will see ONCE AGAIN Maan working hard to get GEET Back!!!! Its never the other way around....NEVER bas Maan ko mahan bante rehne ka aur Geet ko stupid and selfish! So nice....this just hurts!!
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hay frnds just chill yr
jahan tk baat dev ko maaf krny ki hai i dont have any prob becoz m not intrested in dev n his story bt agr geet ghar chor ri hai to its imposible or frnd TB post main b saaf saff likha hai k is slslay main gru say koi cnfrmation ni mila hai to i dnt think so ais kuch hony wala hai tention mt lo yarooo
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow................wat an excellent work by cv's..........😡
separation part was still bearable but why how could geet forgive dev?
wat has he done to wipe off his sins?...........

i wish dat cv's dont come up wid a stupid IP track for maneet reunion...........

why geet is responsible 4 all MU's?
Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
LuvScooby thumbnail
This is by far the dumbest thing CVs have done...........HOW COULD GEET FORGIVE DEV?

"Certain situations compel Geet to forgive Dev of all the past misdoings"

What the Frig !!!!!

Helloooo... Geet is supposed to seek JUSTICE and Dev needs to be PUNISHED for his wrong doings no matter how 'saintly' he becomes !!!

Slap me someone *face palm*

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just chill everyone, thanks for posting Zee

Reaction on recent articles!!!

I wonder how these things leak out, is it to frustrate the viewers on purpose!  Again each to our own na!  Please don't react, someone is out to frustrate us and if we react they achieve their mission!  Why give them importance in life!

We have to take things as they come!

Mahesh babua is good with his passionate tracks, this only means lots of romance, but they have to build up the climax for the hype na!

MSK can't just jump on his wife and say let's CON, he has to go nice and slow and patao and then we might see action!  Frankly I dont care for CON, but u all get my point right! 

Passion at its best after separation!😳

Toh chill karo yaar!

Also remember my serial formula:

Happiness and celebrations in hindi serials = disaster

Sadness and separation = Passion, love and romance