TB: Geet To Leave Maan's House - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Geet Need hammer treatment along with CV And Dev...i am crying after read i am hurt with this ...
What the hell is happening....have the CVs gone mad 😑😑😑
Firstly - how can Geet forgive Dev and secondly how can she leave with him....they have completely ruined Geet's character....

Don't know what direction they are taking the story in....right now Geet and Maan need each other...but god, this MU track is going to drag on :(((

Not happy at all... Maan's gonna be devastated...

Omg worse news today I am not feeling to watch this track.what the hell geet will leave maan are they trying to show leap n maan geet leading separating lives n.ew charaters urggh y y I hate this wen theu need to come more closer cvs are separating them forever omg again mu sepration.what is cvz problem.
Am sure they will show maan saying some rude things to geet n geet leaving n showing maan is wrong y I don't like this maan ke sath aisa kyu.again ego clash I am seeing nothing good for maaneet everything looks ending.I am maaaad
Sometimes I wonder if this show is about Geet or Maan. The title has her name but they constantly show her doing the bad stuff and Maan being the victim. I like Geet and woould prefer if they would for once show her making the right decision and not the cause of misunderstandings.

I am so frustrated 😑

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Let us all hope that Babaaji gives Geet the brain , strength and sound mind to make the right decision. why should there be misunderstanding all the time and Geet leaving Maan at the drop of a hat. why is that Maan has to put sense in Geet most of the time. For once , show Geet having some integrity. Please cvsdo not ruin her character.
Also we cannot see MSK in  pain all the time. Make both Maan and Geet realize how much they need each other without the misunderstanding.
I do not even want to talk about that spineless Dev. Dadi is always siding him and now Geet..
Perhaps a new character like Sameera might make Maan and Geet realize how much they need each other.
y do geet have to do all the mistakes............Yyyyyyyyyyyy

yyyyyyy does geet always MU maan's intentions.......yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This is so not taken
Originally posted by temorocks

Song for this track 😭

😭😭😭😭

First time i feel like telling i quitπŸ˜•
I am gunna quit 
They made such a beautiful track so much baqwaas
How can they show geet spend time with dev n not maan?
How can she forgive dev?
How can she not understand maan?
ALL TOO STUPID
Cvs have lost it!
Thanx for sinking the show cvs when u had a chance to save it!