Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyadurai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
NAHI........ v thought after MC v wud get hot MAANEET scene..!!but alas...!!geet out wid dev..n mannet fite..!!!!CV's plz open ur eyes to our demand...!!!no fite nly romance is all v need..!!
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  (assume i'm going mad... can't think of what to do.. hence laughing out )

No comments!! i will still wait and watch... Lets see how good or bad the track is..
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sptrno

thanks a lot for sharing dear............

i just hope this article is also false like other articles..........right now MAANEET need each other, each others' love, care, support to come of the most tragic situation they have ever faced............parents losing their child is the most heartbreaking and soulbreaking situation and at this time only MAANEET can be each others' strength and hope...........only both can share their immense pain, wipe each others' tears and heal each other' bleeding heart............i hope there will be no mu at this stage and also i feel there is no place for mu in MAANEET' relationship at this stage...........they have come a long way and now the level of understanding and trust between them is at such a high level that there is no place for mu in their relationship...........

but yaar its gonna happen today no mu but hurts sure gonna be there ,cv has fallen in love with dev😑
maangeet4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and on top of this the new article GEET LEAVING MAAN'S HOUSE😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you and good bye geet bec i cant tolerate geet gone out with dev and she is leaving maan bec he moved baby stuff ...i hate this did she forget what he did for her..sorry geet team but now there is nothing to see bec we think after baby gone you guys show us more bounding between maan and geet but you guys make them separate well done ..thanks and bye never going to watch this show now.
craziekudi thumbnail
geet has gone out with dev...

what the hell dev.. didnt maan ask him to join Gurgaon KC.. then why is he at home""
princess.rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wat is geet doing this yaart
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all thanks cv for holi gift what better we deserved goodπŸ‘
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

but yaar its gonna happen today no mu but hurts sure gonna be there ,cv has fallen in love with dev😑

i know it really hurts................
btw did u see the new telly buzz article Geet to leave Maan's house and that Geet would forgive dev............

sweetheart i want MAANEET's relationship to be unique like it has always been..........hope cvs will realize that MAANEET' love story is very special and unique and that is y it has touched our lives our hearts so much...............hope cvs will keep MAANEET's bond of divine sacred and true love intact.....and also hope cvs will keep Geet' and Maan's characters intact and not spoil their characters............
Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gaye Holi Pani mein 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭