Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Cherished people in my phone book
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media   

Karan Kundra, Vivian D'sena, Arjun Bijlani, Sanjeeda Sheikh- these are significant names in the television industry, but whom do they consider important? We get them to reveal about the most cherished names and numbers that they have stored in their phone book.
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Aamir and Sanjeeda Sheikh

Sanjeeda Sheikh 
The most important people in my phonebook are definitely my boyfriend Aamir Ali and my mom. These are the two people who are closest to my heart and theirs are the numbers that I dial frequently.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Cherished-people-in-my-phone-book&aid=2669

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 March 2011 at 7:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cherished person in my phone-Sanjee 4 Aamir" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top