Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

***ShOcKiNg*** - Veer is impotent - Article (Page 10)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

yep. Daddaji says that mai and umed are doing daan-dakshina at the temple

and then umed was there and no mai...poor direction/editing...

Thank you I thought UT has got me hallucinating also...........Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

yes guys.. i'll defo make a post on this super hillarious news.. it will be a gr8 come back i guess...ROFLand wonder who'll give B-family a vaaris now??? the only fertile couple to be trusted are daddaji and nani....ROFL and such ugly babies we'll get....ROFL

PS: neenu, shalini and nandu............. thousands of jhappies to you.. its really feels like coming back to home..
......Hug

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

shonuu

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
This is quite shocking.LOL....normally they show only women in such poor light...so good...I think this was predicted long back in this forum by a few people...
but iccha as usual may keep quiet..will not tell Veer..but try to handle on her own...Confused....

tiny15

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I have a feeling both Ichcha and Veer are going to take a mahanta route:

Ichcha - even tho' she know this may keep quiet for family's hapiness to not expose Taps

Veer - if he finds out may want to leave ichcha and have Satya marry her so that she can have the happiness of having a child

If this is true would be interesting how CVS handles this.....now that Veer knows he should get himself treated and eventually ichcha and Veer will have a child - yeh honah hai..........Veer itnah pooja kar raha hai
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
One thing to be happy is there's no leap now Dancing 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

yes guys.. i'll defo make a post on this super hillarious news.. it will be a gr8 come back i guess...ROFLand wonder who'll give B-family a vaaris now??? the only fertile couple to be trusted are daddaji and nani....ROFL and such ugly babies we'll get....ROFL

PS: neenu, shalini and nandu............. thousands of jhappies to you.. its really feels like coming back to home..
......Hug

Hey Shonnu Long time Hug

shonuu

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
CVS gives hints - Damini  said "doctor ka ilaaj  kyu nahee karateh" - so even tho its identified Veer has problem may be an interesting way to exose Taps but eventually Veer will be capable to have a child and Veecha will have a child I belive........CVS has just not started working on ichcha's pregnancy.......this problem will be a way to prove the strength of veer and ichcha to face a roblem and get thru it.........together and stick it out toether no matter what comes their way....

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

CVS gives hints - Damini  said "doctor ka ilaaj  kyu nahee karateh" - so even tho its identified Veer has problem may be an interesting way to exose Taps but eventually Veer will be capable to have a child and Veecha will have a child I belive........CVS has just not started working on ichcha's pregnancy.......this problem will be a way to prove the strength of veer and ichcha to face a roblem and get thru it.........together and stick it out toether no matter what comes their way....

Veer has a fertility problem which they are going to take as I write this........  it is totally curable..........the problem is that to drag this show on Ichcha will not say anything in the name of not wanting to hurt Veer..............my issue is that she will be hurting Veer more by hiding it because he is being made a fool of.

It was nice to see that Raghu is not as tough as he looks.............tragedy has made him bitter.Smile

tiny15

Go to top