Uttaran

***ShOcKiNg*** - Veer is impotent - Article - Page 9

IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sps0114

I have a feeling both Ichcha and Veer are going to take a mahanta route:

Ichcha - even tho' she know this may keep quiet for family's hapiness to not expose Taps

Veer - if he finds out may want to leave ichcha and have Satya marry her so that she can have the happiness of having a child

If this is true would be interesting how CVS handles this.....now that Veer knows he should get himself treated and eventually ichcha and Veer will have a child - yeh honah hai..........Veer itnah pooja kar raha hai

oh pls dont give such dreadful ideas tot he cvs.. we have already enough proof that those people read our posts and the storyline is completely based on our ideas😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Now its proved tht Tapu was fully aware of whose child she is carrying but still making fool to everybody.😡😡😡 can now anyone claim tht her love to Veer was divine love???? dose she respect any relation???? she is not gray but black like coal charecter, without any shade😆😆😆
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
banggg on.........i hit the right chord!!!!!

BUT...impotent n infertile are different thingss!!!!!!weirdossss!!!
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Now its proved tht Tapu was fully aware of whose child she is carrying but still making fool to everybody.😡😡😡 can now anyone claim tht her love to Veer was divine love???? dose she respect any relation???? she is not gray but black like coal charecter, without any shade😆😆😆

she always knew frm the start ankit!!!!!yet she proudly says.....VEER KA BACHA!!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
He deserves to be impotent
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

How would she be aware of that????????? If he was impotent ...yes ...but he is not..........he has fertility issues...........so even Tapasya could not have known.
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

He deserves to be impotent

Rahul ...he is not impotent ... he has fertility issues... difficulty in fathering a child...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

Rahul ...he is not impotent ... he has fertility issues... difficulty in fathering a child...

ohh😲i just saw the heading of thread and reacted😆sorry😳ohh means he will become father of ichcha's child but after some tme😉
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: groucho

How would she be aware of that????????? If he was impotent ...yes ...but he is not..........he has fertility issues...........so even Tapasya could not have known.

Aditi jii i m dead sure with the confidence Raghu is saying tht u know wht happened, she must know, but still pretending tht nothing happened. i think woman hs feeling to realise it who is the father atleast if didnt happened same day. and there was quite a gap between both night. so Tapu was fully aware abt whose child she is carrying. if she can fake a pregnancy to get Veer thn why not to use this opportinity. morality word dosnt exist in her dictionary😡
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Aditi jii i m dead sure with the confidence Raghu is saying tht u know wht happened, she must know, but still pretending tht nothing happened. i think woman hs feeling to realise it who is the father atleast if didnt happened same day. and there was quite a gap between both night. so Tapu was fully aware abt whose child she is carrying. if she can fake a pregnancy to get Veer thn why not to use this opportinity. morality word dosnt exist in her dictionary😡

Ankit ans strange part is some people support such high principles😉😆yar hadh hai😆aise log hain duniya mein😲😆