Isn't Vaibhav moving on fast

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know Vaibhav is being manipulated by his papa, but shouldn't he probe more deeply into the reason why Sabina refused him. He should trust his heart, its obvious that Sabina loves him a lot....everything that happened up to now should prove it to him.

I felt so angry with his papa in the last night episode....He is a cruel man, played with his own son's emotions...i can understand him blackmailing Sabina, but Vaibhav is his own flesh and blood....He doesn't care about his son's happiness. ðŸ˜•....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think they'll play around with the track so that it drags...to finally lead to vaibhav sabina....i think the fact that she's older makes the pairing really unique and even more intresting...and afcourse theres just something about their chemistry its just really different and unlike the typical stereotype pairings one sees onscreen...lets hope they are brought together soon...😊...instead of useless dragging.....

Afcourse devaki it seems will have a very strong role and i think she'll be on a one to one with the father..as his ulterior motive is to ruin her and her grandfather..so its going to be intresting to see how that track develops as well....

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ TS. Totally agree wid u. Vaibhav's mother came all the way to the airport to warn him 2 retrn back as his father had already arranged his engagement...so already all d family members, i.e., Charulata, Sid, Pravin nd Vaibhav r suspicious of IMV, yet so easily Vai accepts that it is Sabina refusing.😲
priyankumupal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I think they'll play around with the track so that it drags...to finally lead to vaibhav sabina....i think the fact that she's older makes the pairing really unique and even more intresting...and afcourse theres just something about their chemistry its just really different and unlike the typical stereotype pairings one sees onscreen...lets hope they are brought together soon...😊...instead of useless dragging.....

Afcourse devaki it seems will have a very strong role and i think she'll be on a one to one with the father..as his ulterior motive is to ruin her and her grandfather..so its going to be intresting to see how that track develops as well....

True, its all done to drag the story line a bit, i'm also sure he will end up with Sabina. Just wish they has some more scenes together...I love the fact that she's older, yet vulnerable to Vaibhav is a way which is really endearing.

Devki needs some one more strong than Vaibhav, even though he's very mature he has a weak heart. Devki needs someone who can be happy with her taking charge of life, but still be able to take care of her...she's been through a lot in life. I want to see how Devki teaches Vaibhav's papa a good lesson....that man really needs to be taken down a peg or two. 

priyankumupal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sssshhh

@ TS. Totally agree wid u. Vaibhav's mother came all the way to the airport to warn him 2 retrn back as his father had already arranged his engagement...so already all d family members, i.e., Charulata, Sid, Pravin nd Vaibhav r suspicious of IMV, yet so easily Vai accepts that it is Sabina refusing.😲

That's what bugs me, He bought into it really easily. If he truly loved her, wouldn't he have tried to find why the sudden denial...he just broke a glass on his hand and forgot about the whole thing...I find that strange. When he father said, it was his mothers wish for him to marry Devki...a bell should have gone off in Vaibhav's head...cos he knows it his dad not his mom who wants the marriage with Devki....IMV is a really bad dad.
prcns thumbnail
Vaibhav decided to get engaged so tht his family doesnt feel ashamed in front of BB n also if he breaks d sagai now, d 2 families might turn enemies again.....just my guess.