Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

~~AviNa Daily Appearance Review~~ (Page 3)

prabhasfanitaly Goldie
prabhasfanitaly
prabhasfanitaly

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
thank god after all the vibrant colors lately white was all i needed........ i was waiting to see some white n finally avi in yesterday's epi. was awesome in white, it compliments him n makes him look so dev!!!!!!!!!! well about his paunch weight etc all he needs to do is to wear that white night kurta n he looks flawless.
rubi was also looking good in yest epi. she looked divine while singing with the sitar i like her hair braided n white looks good on her too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradhika5radev2010

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Yesterday both Rubina and Avinash were good in white and black in their dream sequence and as usual Rubi looks good in Red at the holika puja Red suits her.                              

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradhika5RADEV1000

zorinatm Goldie
zorinatm
zorinatm

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I like tham in the way that they are, beautiful look

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Yesterday both Rubina and Avinash were good in white and black in their dream sequence and as usual Rubi looks good in Red at the holika puja Red suits her.                              

Agree wid u Chalhov Avi's outfit was realy nice n he was lookin beautiful in dat...... Clap
even 4 Rubi ...brown suits her very much..... as she is soo fair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradhika5devina22PutijaChalhov

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

Avi's shirt colour matches his lipstick LOL

Thanks to 49erFan for the pict

I gues its his natural shade??? btn awesome pic with sparkling eyes..accha hua those gelled hairs aernt in photo i dont like greased pulled back ishtyleOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_..yajnaseni..

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Wanted to post this long time back..Holi episode....Both in White was looking gr8....Rubys White n golden skirtwith very plain makeup w as thumps up..always like her in simple clothings with minimal makeup n jewellery...Avi in White short shrewani (i guess thats what it was..) with fitted trousers was good choice..fresh chnage frm is personal wardrobe of Shirts n jeans..

Then the performance outfitBig smile Ruby turquuoise part transi dress with heavy jari work
and silver chudidr was Perrrrfect..she was looking divine...wish Cvs give her that dress to her...Avi balck Shirt was good fit for sculptures givinghim authentic look but balck trouser was taking the shine...complete upper se neeche blackConfused

Recently in Fridays epi Rubi is back in Chudidar..whr is her skirts??? love them more..these also good but prefer them...Avi looking great in ever vibrat shirtsBig smile..but one thing need come change from those same black blue jeans..something more cool..cotton trousersEmbarrassed....yes one more thing on looks why i see black spots  near his eyes Ouch  yes one more pls can i see your hairs without gelling..i mean i like them without gel and slightly falling on forhead not pulled backEmbarrassed and what abt the waist flab..reduce it lil its bulging outWink....so many demands koi to poori hoBig smileTongueEmbarrassed

PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I liked the red and white Chudhidars Rubina wore the other day but did not like the friday one .and I have no issues on Avinash putting on weight He looks nice but I laugh at the bright  shirts he wears but he carries them off well and after seeing the multi colour ill fitting sherwanis he wore in CB1 well I have no complains till now.Radhikas gagra she wore yesterday did look similiar to a saree she wore in CB1 and her Chunari color combination did not go well I did not like it.

chipak

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Wows OMGs for Performance and Looksssssssss

Perfect Couple...

See Avi looking ssssoo cool here...likes likes him like this:lean face, slim fit, no greasy airs.....am i harping on this way much..but wht to do Ruby was saying she comes on IF so maybe she read thisWink

Ruby  look BEAUTIFUL in white but whats this..heavy eye makeup is no no pls....

Thanks heena for Pics..lovely snaps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_devina22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index