Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

~~AviNa Daily Appearance Review~~ (Page 2)

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I agree.Avi can carry off almost everything & every colour.He looking dashing in whatever he wears.As far as Rubina is concerned,she too looks very good in ghaghras.Both their rings are visible especially Avi's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaklaxmisdevina22

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

Thanks for opening this Smile 

Avinash weight doesn't bother me, he is looking smashing, maybe it is just me I like that Avinash is working hard to have muscle look,  I think a six pack would look smashing on him just like Hrithik Big smile  Avinash looks good, love the clothes he is wearing, really casual. He was looking so handsome on the boatrip really dreamy!

Rubina is looking so beautiful, she is a natural beauty, everthing she wears she looks pretty. She has a beautiful face. Hope to see her with her hair open, she will look so beautiful. Love that her make up is not so much. Kinda like her bag with she has with her when she went to college. I think the clothes the Cv choose looks good on Rubina. She is a doll. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahariradhika5laxmis..yajnaseni..billo77PutijaChalhov

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh, Avina are so good in acting. Avi runs pretty fast, and I love his eye contact OGGG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
chipak:

I haven't watched the episodes but read the updates daily.. After reading your post and replies this morning I decided to watch the episode today to check Avi in this Red shirt that everyone been talking about ..

Here's what I ended up doing ..ROFL

Avi, just has to wear the white kurta to impress me ..that's all it takes .. he doesn't need to workout ..LOL 

Thanks for opening the thread ! I am glad I don't have to discuss the episode in this thread ..Wink

Have a good night/day!

-R

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanrajsriradha_bilahariAnsa786laxmisradhika5chipak..yajnaseni..sigridAngie12PutijaChalhovmisti73devina22

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustShanta

QUOTE; Chipak
''Today . got a chance to catch a glimpse of CB and must say Avi was rocking in Red shirt. Never imagined any male to pull off this color so strikingly..He was looking droolingly handsome in that sharp color shirt..But one thing i could see his tummy bulging out lil bitLOL  I still dont get what was the need to put on some weight for the role as he mentioned in  one of his interview'''

His weight gain really bugs you eh Chipak? Aavinash did have a slight paunch in CB1 now it's CB2 so the paunch is 2x moreROFL  he'll lose it soon enough with with the erractic working hrs .
I remember Radev 24,Tazzi [where is she?] and myself saying how thin Aavi was on tour.
Surprise to us , tv really adds lbs. 

He did look smashing in red ,when are we gonna see him in his white nightshirt ?
Rubina is a classic beauty! for me the skirts drown her,she's too petite  ,think they shoud do away with the false eyelashes .

yup, no more hiding ,we see the rings, lovely !,

thank you Chipak  Thumbs Up

paunch X2 for CB2LOL...but no please that would be disaster for me. Actually in CB1 i always seen his lean face (mesmerising with those side frilsEmbarrassedDay Dreaming) i could see nothing else but his hairs, eyes n smile..so never noticed chest or tummy u knowWink...let me get one poto of him....

after much mushkil got hold of his pics from previous CB pic gallery (why pics are removed from thereOuch  now i wont be able to go back to old beautiful memories of CB1Cry)

now u get what i am saying..with this cutieee face i could never go beyond his face, so kinda not noticed his lil belly that time......Ahh so now i got it, he took your opinion seriously and put on some weight...so now i blame you for thatPinch

Yes true abt false eyelashes..was thinking whats teh difference now you pointed..hmmm she shud do away those lashes..also no heavy pink maskaras plss...
Like her gagras/skirts but she needs to wear chunri properly, she wears that like shwal..Confused But that long braid is plus for me..i like likes herWink

How was yest???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5sigridPutijaChalhov

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Hey Seema,

Good Job!!!! Thanks for opening this!!

I must agree.........Dev looked Smashing in that Red shirt!! Usually men cant carry it off......but Avi did......and did it awesomely!!! Liked the shirt look very much......be it blue or red......Avi can carry anything with nicely.

Oops the paunch......actually cudnt stop gazing at his face.....so never saw his paunch. Hehe!

As for Rubi, she looked awesome!! I must say the dresses and hairstylings suit her much and gives the same innocent girl look! The braid plus some tendrils of hairs coming out makes her look very very beautiful.

Thanks Sia....

yes Red shirt for boys didnt see it often but Avi master hai..In CB1 his red Kurtas were famous and now think these weird color shirts would be famous..Not compalining as long he looks smashing in these stuffs..I think so far he is using his own wardrobe..i mean all these shrits Ts,jackets are his personal.....good choice so farBig smile

I love Ruby in braid..more than in open..so no compalints in that dept. Just light makeup as shantaji pointed..no heavy eye makeup

Edited by chipak - 18 March 2011 at 2:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5PutijaChalhov

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

chipak:

I haven't watched the episodes but read the updates daily.. After reading your post and replies this morning I decided to watch the episode today to check Avi in this Red shirt that everyone been talking about ..

Here's what I ended up doing ..ROFL

Avi, just has to wear the white kurta to impress me ..that's all it takes .. he doesn't need to workout ..LOL 

Thanks for opening the thread ! I am glad I don't have to discuss the episode in this thread ..Wink

Have a good night/day!

-R

LOL R that was nice Chubby cheeks version on DevStar To me only Avi cud look so dashing in Red. Remember last time it was all Red green yellow lavender and what not color kurtas..this time i can already imagine him in equally variant color shirts  n Ts. That episode was ful of Red- red shirt, red chunri, red bhagwan ka alter, red gamcha... so one song for that..

Ahh White kurta...Dheer dharo kudiye u may get iur wish soonWink Just keep demanding/suggesting here u never know when Avina can fly by to forum and read thisWink waise got this from previous forum where members would wish to see Avi in some color and he wud fulfill that..so kinda hopeful this time also he read this thread and improve upon..Big smile

Btw good creationClapClap Yes discuss only outfits n looks no acting no direction no Cvs/channel no plotLOL

Edited by chipak - 18 March 2011 at 7:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5radev2010

radev2010 IF-Dazzler
radev2010
radev2010

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Avi's shirt colour matches his lipstick LOL

Thanks to 49erFan for the pict

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanradhika5_Sahra_chipak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index