Cherished person in my phone-Tina

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Tina Dutta
In my phonebook the most important contact is Ekta Kapoor. Apart from her I have well known actress cum Bharatnayam personality from Kolkata, Momta Shankar who is the daughter of Ravi Shankar.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Cherished-people-in-my-phone-book&aid=2669
Brilliant...Ekta Kapoor is the goddess of TV industry if I am not wrong, so well done Tina...Good luck.
Originally posted by ladybird9

Brilliant...Ekta Kapoor is the goddess of TV industry if I am not wrong, so well done Tina...Good luck.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah good job tina, abhi se hi planning ahead, good conc on ur career and nothing elseπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tina Dutta
In my phonebook the most important contact is Ekta Kapoor. Apart from her I have well known actress cum Bharatnayam personality from Kolkata, Momta Shankar who is the daughter of Ravi Shankar.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Cherished-people-in-my-phone-book&aid=2669

star parivaar awards 2012.
Best actress award: ichcha for uttaran 2.

Her speech:

Thank you CVs.
Thank you mom.
Thank you dad.
Thank you ekta.
Thank you ekta.
Thank you ekta.
Thank you ekta.
Thank you ekta.
Thank you ekta.
Thank you ekta.

Mamata Shankar is not the daughter of Ravi Shankar😲😲. She is Uday Shankar's daughter.

great Tina... hope to see you in an Ekta Kapoor serial...😊
pls not again as ichha's character. some bold and beautiful girl role

Originally posted by cjs369

great Tina... hope to see you in an Ekta Kapoor serial...😊

SHe was  launched by Ekta in  her show- Koi aane ko hai as lead. So definitely, her number will be in the top