Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Cherished people in my phone book
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media   

Karan Kundra, Vivian D'sena, Arjun Bijlani, Sanjeeda Sheikh- these are significant names in the television industry, but whom do they consider important? We get them to reveal about the most cherished names and numbers that they have stored in their phone book.
Showing 7 of 7 images Previous    Next
Aamir and Sanjeeda Sheikh

Sanjeeda Sheikh 
The most important people in my phonebook are definitely my boyfriend Aamir Ali and my mom. These are the two people who are closest to my heart and theirs are the numbers that I dial frequently.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Cherished-people-in-my-phone-book&aid=2669

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 March 2011 at 7:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yehdil028

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cherished people in my phone-Sanjee" in Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fiddlechopstick

Groupbie

fiddlechopstick

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.