Poll

Would u like piya 2 b maithili's rebirth ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
SatanLaughs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So, wats ur take guys ? I wud love it f piya s maithili's rebirth..it wud pruv dat d two lovebirds , r each odr's 4ver...evn death cnt do dm apart..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i would love d track if Piya is shown as Mitz's Rebirth....
AnuN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ofcourse, I'll love it.. So far we have got some hints on these lines. I'll hate if they bring Maithili back if its not Pia.. I want AMetz love to be divine.. for that Pia has to be Metz...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Nopes....

i don't know why i feel negative vibes for maithilli.....because i feel that she was two-timing both siddharth-abhayendra....and finally she realise that she is in love with abhayendra....i maybe wrong but then the whole show is going TVD way...so i can be correct

in TVD,katherine two-timed both bros in love.....and when she comes back again...she tells damon that she was always in love with stefan...that really shattered damon's heart.....for 145 years....he was running for a women who used him for her own benefit and played with his emotions and feelings and created a rivarly between his brother whom he adored and loved

lets see what happens....i just don't want piya to be any re-birth....she is piya jaiswal...just remain piya jaiswal....i want abhay to love piya as piya and not maithilli or maithilli rebirth.....

maithilli is dead....consider death...i don't want her to come back....AMetz story was divine...and it should be that way only

AbhiYa should write a new Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani