PEWIND'S Vm Corner Dailymotion link added PG 6 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys, Remember on sunday the showed the precap that manav was shouting at Archana.I felt so bad coz we all know tat it was an accident and archu was just trying to get manav n aai together. I really felt so bad for Archana..but i realised that she loves Manav more than anything and like she said on yesterday's episode "aapke gusa mein bhi pyaar hain, isliye main aap se pyaar karti hoon"

SO....I made a vm..on behalf of Archana to Manav 

ArMan- Archana ka Pyaar Vm-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy8N8kad6fc[/YOUTUBE]

Dailymotion link :http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhz70t_arman-archana-ka-pyaar-vm_shortfilms 

Do gimme ur feedbacks and "likes"😳

Edited by PEWIND - 13 years ago
hey pavinder another beautiful vm thanks for making ..the song is one of my favs. the scenes u have chosen r well matched with the lyrics..love u...😊
Originally posted by chinuchinu

hey pavinder another beautiful vm thanks for making ..the song is one of my favs. the scenes u have chosen r well matched with the lyrics..love u...😊

Thank you so much for liking it.πŸ˜ƒ.ya i tried my best to match the scenes to the lyrics and its my favourite song too..love u too:)😳
Well done Pewind!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Congratulations must say this is ur best vm everπŸ‘πŸΌ.The scenes and the song suited so well with each otherπŸ˜ƒ.U made a good effort evident from ur vm😊.Keep rocking dear!!!πŸ‘ would eagerly wait for ur next vmπŸ˜‰.Make more!😳

Originally posted by starrry13

Well done Pewind!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Congratulations must say this is ur best vm everπŸ‘πŸΌ.The scenes and the song suited so well with each otherπŸ˜ƒ.U made a good effort evident from ur vm😊.Keep rocking dear!!!πŸ‘ would eagerly wait for ur next vmπŸ˜‰.Make more!😳

Thank you so much yaarπŸ˜ƒ..ur encouragements are the reason why i put the effort to make vms..Bil kul i will make more...😳
Loved it!!

true what chinuchinu said..the scenes matched well!!

U ROCK sista...I always had faith in ur creativity

i was smiling thru out and got lil emotional too at 'maang yoon hi bharna'!

so basically u had the PR element in ur vm!!

ROmance n thoda sa khushi ka asshu behena! LOL

just love this ..grt job again πŸ˜Š
hey Pewind,

I can't view the video as it says there is copyright claim by DCMLπŸ˜”.Will you be posting it elsewhere?would love to see it.
Originally posted by shootingstar27

hey Pewind,

I can't view the video as it says there is copyright claim by DCMLπŸ˜”.Will you be posting it elsewhere?would love to see it.

Dont worry will post in Zshare asapπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

just love this ..grt job again πŸ˜Š

Thank you yaarπŸ˜‰