Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hinal just give me the page no of previous ud,.
i'll add it in index
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow kitna bada gap he aapke exams mein
can i call u di as rakhi di is calling u jiji i m feeling weird to call u by ur name
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

oh itna lamba gap  ,ok jiji

yup its too long🥱
btw m making vm on maaneet😉
any 1 interested to i'll post here also
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya me interested plz post soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
jiji, anything related to maaneet, u can post it here
ok hina I'm adding  it now
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

ok girls I'm again post this aprt here, if any one miss it yesterday night.

Next:-

maan said I want to know about that 7yrs geet.

Geet look at maan. And said oh,mujhe kuch kaam hain.

Maan:-I'll not force u just when u feel fine tell me. But I want to know geet.

Geet :- maan I need some time pls.

Maan hold her hands and said jaan u need time then take it but don't say pls , u have full right.

Geet just weakly smiles when mk said uff , aa…p..do..no… ky.uon….it…ne .bo..l..te..ho…so..ne…do..na…

Geet:- mk.

Maan:- dekha bilkul tumhari tarah hain but she is right let's sleep some time

Next:- maan is doing his Tai chi when mk come and said da..dda…mu…jh..e… b..hi … ka..r.na…

Maan smiles and take her in his arms and said do u want to learn it.

Mk nodded and said yes…s..s…

Maan kissed her cheeks and then geet said no , she is small and now muskan let's go and take shower.

Mk makes face and said no…

Geet gets angry and said haar baat pe nehi aur nehi.

Maan indicates her to silent then said to mk, sweet heart if take shower now then we will teach u this ,

Mk looks at maan and ask we?

Maan:-yes we, me and ur mama.

Mk smiles and said ok….

Then maan said now say sorry to ur mama and when mama is saying something then obey it cause she loves u and tell whatever for ur good.hmm then kissed mk's cheek and mk said :-sorr…y

Geet just hugged her and said it's ok beta . now let's go

Mk went from there when maan said so dcp , can u beat me in tai chi?I heard lots ofabout ur tai chi and seen some where some …

Geet shocked and surprised and then said no,I have some work when maan said so u scared about losing .

Geet said I'm losing my self much before.

Maan:-I'm not  talking  to my wify geet Singh khurana ,I'm talking to dcp of the delhi. I heard she is very professional and never scared abt any challenge . hmmm.

Geet twisted her lips and murmur inhe kya hogaya aaj, hey baba jee iye kya karna chahe the hain abhi, iye geet khurana aur dcp kya alag hain. Then too maan ummmm

Maan smirked and said to himself I'll bring our my old geet,

Next part:-

Maan smirked and said to himself I'll bring our my old geet,

Geet just stood there silently when maan said geet, attack me.Geet smirked and thinks grt msk attitude ha.

After some more time geet is still standing there when maan get's irritated and try to hold her but geet smoothly turns and within a sec maan fall down on the ground and geet just smiled .

Maan:-impressed dcp madam but then another turn maan bring down geet in the ground and said now dcp madam but geet  kick him and get up and said score set.

But another moments maan use her legs and pull down geet and turns and take her beneath him and said what's score darling.

Geet feels sensation  again and try to avoid it and said  be professional and I'm dcp here and just leave me.

Maan :- first kaunsa dcp fight karta hain ek business man ke sath , second try to leave from here jaan.if u want and winks at her.

Geet rolled her eyes and in a next turn just freed herself and sat on maan's stomach and hold his hands and said now mr khurana ,

Maan looks on geet and remember past incidents and lost in there when some one shout maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn

Next:-

Maan looks on geet and remember past incidents and lost in there when some one shout maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn

Both maaneet come out to the reality and seen sameera is stnding there and fuming in anger.

Geet looks at her and try to get up when maan pull her more closely and said miss sameera kappo, so khanna no sharma whatever  do u forgot  the word called decency, don't u know before entering any one's room knck kya jate hain,and who give u the right to call me by my name .I don't , if u addressed me then call me as mr khurana nothing more . now get lost from here as we r busy ,go.

Sameera startled and runs from there .Then geet said leave me now, muskan might be come here.

Maan noticed geet looks all flushed and he smiles then said ok. But this game is not over today. We will play it another day.

Geet looks at maan then left the place.

Maan thinks baas iye toh start hain,I seen the same geet some times today but still u r missing and all cause of me I promised my old geet will be back.

Here on the way geet is thinking about the incident and thinks what happen to her , y she behaving like same old geet, she forgot those feelings then again y and how those feelings are come out? What happen to me?

Mk come and hugged her mother and said mama…Geet take her in her arms and said kaise ho mere baccha? R u feeling hunry

Mk nodded in yes then geet said ok let's go . aaj meien aapke aur aapke dadda ke liye pasta banaye hain.

Mk :-I…lo..ve..pa..s..ta..

Maan:-me too…..

Geet looks at him and avoid his gaze.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okies will get back with the vm
knock knock . . . i m back . . .
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@jiji ok