Chat Clubs

Maaneet Express # 3 (Page 33)

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

Originally posted by sindu555

@muski  ... yep dear some ppl are blaming Maan for his own kidnapping, secondly accusing him for not trying to manaofy Geet and the best part is suggesting that he shud be thrown out of Geet's and MK's life since he doesnt deserve them.... how cool is that  haina Angry
tom they will blame GK for getting in trouble . . . what the **** did peole literally sugest that . . . sry to say but those people must be banned from reading TMAngryAngry

i second the banning part  ... if someone is so messed up in understanding the main characters then they shudnt be reading it ... let alone commenting on it and grilling the other readers and the writer  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasmj1977.shrutirsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

maan's fault . . . of course it is maan's fualt he was kidnapped by his honewala dada but GK saved him ab doobara kidnap hona to banta hai . . . after all dada ji ko respect dena hai . . .ROFL

@muski teri baat mein point to hai boss .. after all dadaji ka dil kaisay tor sakta hai .. but problem hai ... his dadaji to be is a lil twisted .. i hope maan ki izzat ko koi khatra na ho ...ROFL if u know wat i mean Wink

Ab Batavo .... How am I suppose to study .... When u girls r killing me...... Muski kal ka badla mat le yaar ..... I was free yesterday but now I'm busy.... Have mercy yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

@muski  ... yep dear some ppl are blaming Maan for his own kidnapping, secondly accusing him for not trying to manaofy Geet and the best part is suggesting that he shud be thrown out of Geet's and MK's life since he doesnt deserve them.... how cool is that  haina Angry
tom they will blame GK for getting in trouble . . . what the **** did peole literally sugest that . . . sry to say but those people must be banned from reading TMAngryAngry

i second the banning part  ... if someone is so messed up in understanding the main characters then they shudnt be reading it ... let alone commenting on it and grilling the other readers and the writer  
hey from where did you all clued on this
it seems rubbish
i will sue if some one MUs Maaneet

komlikasanu3108rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

ytanuja IF-Dazzler
ytanuja
ytanuja

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Rakhi that was lovely yaar like cute mk wants to learn from her dad, waiting to see will geet say yes to maans demand. pls cont soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108rsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komlika

maan's fault . . . of course it is maan's fualt he was kidnapped by his honewala dada but GK saved him ab doobara kidnap hona to banta hai . . . after all dada ji ko respect dena hai . . .ROFL

@muski teri baat mein point to hai boss .. after all dadaji ka dil kaisay tor sakta hai .. but problem hai ... his dadaji to be is a lil twisted .. i hope maan ki izzat ko koi khatra na ho ...ROFL if u know wat i mean Wink

Ab Batavo .... How am I suppose to study .... When u girls r killing me...... Muski kal ka badla mat le yaar ..... I was free yesterday but now I'm busy.... Have mercy yaar
this happens all the times
yesterday you were free today she isLOLWink

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smj1977

@muski   teri baat mein point to hai boss .. after all dadaji ka dil kaisay tor sakta hai .. but problem hai ... his dadaji to be is a lil twisted .. i hope maan ki izzat ko koi khatra na ho ...ROFL     if u know wat i mean  Wink

you all will blow my mind
I think in this vacation I should write a SS on DM and David

not a bad idea babe .... u already have many readers  ... so shubh kaam mein dair kaisi Wink .. and the title shud be   "DM AND DAVIS (the gay) KI ADH BUDH PREM KATHA"   ROFL

komlikasmj1977.shrutirsroopaliKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@muski  yes one member said
go read page 9 of tm thread and then our post on page 12
humne reply dia
@muski thnks dear
it's ok
@kate thanks dear
@ wardah ok dear, enjoy the dinner
we will wait
@all I'll  be back soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikasanu3108

smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smj1977

@muski   teri baat mein point to hai boss .. after all dadaji ka dil kaisay tor sakta hai .. but problem hai ... his dadaji to be is a lil twisted .. i hope maan ki izzat ko koi khatra na ho ...ROFL     if u know wat i mean  Wink

you all will blow my mind
I think in this vacation I should write a SS on DM and David

not a bad idea babe .... u already have many readers  ... so shubh kaam mein dair kaisi Wink .. and the title shud be   "DM AND DAVIS (the gay) KI ADH BUDH PREM KATHA"   ROFL
nice title
do you really want me to work on it
would be a nice time passLOL

Go to top