Maaneet Express # 3 - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

maan's fault . . . of course it is maan's fualt he was kidnapped by his honewala dada but GK saved him ab doobara kidnap hona to banta hai . . . after all dada ji ko respect dena hai . . .🀣

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@rakhi ... loved the update... cant wait for their challenge .. MAan will surely get his old geet back .. update soon plzz
Originally posted by: sindu555

@muski  ... yep dear some ppl are blaming Maan for his own kidnapping, secondly accusing him for not trying to manaofy Geet and the best part is suggesting that he shud be thrown out of Geet's and MK's life since he doesnt deserve them.... how cool is that  haina πŸ˜‘

tom they will blame GK for getting in trouble . . . what the **** did peole literally sugest that . . . sry to say but those people must be banned from reading TMAngryAngry
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

maan's fault . . . of course it is maan's fualt he was kidnapped by his honewala dada but GK saved him ab doobara kidnap hona to banta hai . . . after all dada ji ko respect dena hai . . .🀣

you girls are impossible
you just dont spare any one🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
lemme go check the status at TM . . .
sanu3108 thumbnail

@muski   teri baat mein point to hai boss .. after all dadaji ka dil kaisay tor sakta hai .. but problem hai ... his dadaji to be is a lil twisted .. i hope maan ki izzat ko koi khatra na ho ...🀣     if u know wat i mean  πŸ˜‰
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

lemme go check the status at TM . . .

don;t tell me
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

@muski   teri baat mein point to hai boss .. after all dadaji ka dil kaisay tor sakta hai .. but problem hai ... his dadaji to be is a lil twisted .. i hope maan ki izzat ko koi khatra na ho ...🀣     if u know wat i mean  πŸ˜‰

you all will blow my mind
I think in this vacation I should write a SS on DM and David
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail

tom they will blame GK for getting in trouble . . . what the **** did peole literally sugest that . . . sry to say but those people must be banned from reading TM😑😑

i second the banning part  ... if someone is so messed up in understanding the main characters then they shudnt be reading it ... let alone commenting on it and grilling the other readers and the writer  
komlika thumbnail

@muski teri baat mein point to hai boss .. after all dadaji ka dil kaisay tor sakta hai .. but problem hai ... his dadaji to be is a lil twisted .. i hope maan ki izzat ko koi khatra na ho ...🀣 if u know wat i mean πŸ˜‰

Ab Batavo .... How am I suppose to study .... When u girls r killing me...... Muski kal ka badla mat le yaar ..... I was free yesterday but now I'm busy.... Have mercy yaar