!*Celebrating Glorious 200 Episodes*! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
will be back so Res
awesome postmansi 👍🏼

🥳 .

congrats too whole tereliye team and my special hug and congratz to my harshuu🤗🤗🤗
well i really loved anu-tani-robi relationship. i will never forgive the CVs for destroying this relationship. one thing i want to say harsad-rajat chemistry was really awesum. whether funny scenes, emotional scenes or even the fight scenes their onscreen chemistry really rocked. their fantastic acting made each n evry scene believable. all the actors did really well, but anu-tani-roby scenes will always be close to my heart. only 1 regret i have tht they could have introduced a new pretty girl for roby(not jonaki but sum other positive character) instead of showing too much obsession of roby so tht RT fans could have njoyed sum romantic moments of roby as well.
🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳 
🥳Superb! Post *Manasi* 🥳

🥳C  O  N  G  R  A  T  U  L  A  T  I  O  N  S  .  .  !  TO  THE  CAST  AND  CREW  OF  TERE  LIYE🥳 

Ol the Anjaana Say 'Yeh yeh yeh' 
 Ol the Anjaani Say 'Yeh yeh yeh' 
🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳  🥳 

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 years ago
Congrats to everyone who works w/ or for TL to make it the show that it is for good reasons and bad.🤔

Thank you Harshad Chopda and Anupriya Kapoor for giving us Taanu even though the journey was short, It will last many a years in our hearts. ❤️
Edited by dancexlovexlive - 13 years ago
Great post Manasi🤗 Thanks a lot for it.. And Thanks to Aisha for the beautiful banner🤗

TL completed 200 episodes and I atleast another 200 wud have easily come up..Ok forget it, jis se dil ko dukh hota ho, woh baat na hee kahe toh achcha...😊

So our favorite show is on the verge of 200 glorious episodes..🥳

Taani and Anurag, bachpan ke dost jo janmon ke humsafar bane.. What to say about these two... 😍They both just re defined love.. "Zindagi gawakar bhi joh zindagi mile, toh maang lu TERE LIYE" No jodi had done or even thought of doing it before these two...😃  TaAnu are special, Tere Liye is special.. Will always remain.. Its the show that gave us so much happiness, the strength to spam and fight 😆 The strength to bear crap😆, the strength to make the impossible happen... 😃
TaAnu smiled and we smiled with them, they cried and we did as well..😊 I remember how aggressive we were when Onu went to jail.. We all wanted him back.. "Tu aur main humesha hum rahenge" Onu said this and we made it happen... ❤️We fought for them to get married and went crazy on their wedding.. I bet I havent seen such an awesome wedding in whole of my TV life😆.. TaAnu's confession.. Awwww😍 TaAnu's date...😍 ☺️ Humari toh zindagi hee TaAnu se shuru aur TaAnu pe khatam hoti hai..😍

Well I always wanted to see only Harshad  and Anupriya in the show,as they were the sole reason I wanted to see Tere Liye and when the bachpan ka track started , I felt I shud give a miss, BUT Prachi and Devarsh were so good, I never felt like missing it.. Prachi and Devarsh payed the way for Harshad and Anupriya.. And Im no wrong here... It was them as TaAnu with whom we first fell in love with.. I clearly remember when I came to know that HarshIya track was gonna start, I was having mixed feelings, happiness coz we wud get to see HarshIya and there was a bad feeling as well coz no more of Prachi and Devarsh...

All good things come to an end but there is also a time for it to come.. Anything good that ends prematurely hurts and this is gonna hurt as well.. 🤔 But as the saying goes "The show must go on"
We all will move forward in life, but Tere Liye will always remain with us...😃

God bless HarshIya and the whole cast of Tere Liye... 😃

Edited by mishti_17 - 13 years ago
thanks a lotttt manasi for this awesome post
Congrats to the whole team of TERE LIYE
God Bless HARSHAD-ANUPRIYA
they really worked hard for this show 👏👏
Tere Liye rocksss 👏⭐️
a big congrats to the whole team ,esp Harshiya for the double century of the show 👏👏👏👏
This became a sticky topic..!! 🥳 

Congraaaats TL for 200 epi.

And Congo all TaAnu/Harshiya Fans. (:

TL ROCKS. 🥳

God blees Harshiya. ☺️

Misha
awesomeee post manasi pie🤗
congrats TL & TLians🥳