Naitik Aksharas rishta with Macao

Posted: 13 years ago

Naitik-Akshara's rishta with Macao

The lovable leads of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Naitik (Karan Mehra) and Akshara (Hina Khan) fell in love all over again but this time with the beautiful city of Macao where the STAR Parivaar awards were held.

The dedicated duo made the most of their trip by going sightseeing and shopping but only after completing the rehearsals for their performance on the romantic number ' Tera Zikr Hai' from Guzaarish.

Naitik says "I went sightseeing and shopping whenever I got the time and picked up some interesting stuff. I also enjoyed travelling in a ferry and exploring the city. Overall it was a wonderful trip." Akshara adds "I enjoyed checking out the stores but did not shop much because the same brands are available in India at a lower price. The city has some wonderful places, my visit to the Macao tower was especially memorable."

Speaking about their performance Akshara reveals "This was our first ever live performance abroad and I am glad it went off well, since we had put in a lot of hard work during rehearsals to get the act right." Naitik says "The song was very romantic and it was wonderful performing on it. I also anchored a segment of the show along with Gulaal aka Manasi Parekh. Although we got the opportunity to rehearse together just one day before the event, I am happy with the final result. I hope the fans enjoy watching it too."

The duo also adds that they had a nice time bonding with other actors of the Parivaar. Naitik says "Usually we don't get to meet the actors of other shows often so this was a good opportunity to get to know them better." The beautiful Akshara too echoes his sentiments.

Don't forget to catch the romantic jodi Naitik and Akshara at the STAR Parivaar Awards 2011 on Sun, April 3, at 8 pm on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Thursday, March 17, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1475/naitikakshara's-rishta-with-macao.aspx
happy to know ki the article is not about their off-screen fight..😃

thanx for sharing.!!
Originally posted by moonlight08

happy to know ki the article is not about their off-screen fight..😃

thanx for sharing.!!
yaa & karan ne kisika naam bhi nhi liya is saal ka spa is really vry lucky for us......😃
Originally posted by saman.17

yaa & karan ne kisika naam bhi nhi liya is saal ka spa is really vry lucky for us......😃
lolz..
yes.. accha hai.. sirf humare naitik-akshara aur macau ki vaadiya.!!!!😍
owowowowwow dat song was just amazinggg..m vryy exited to c nakshh nw can't waiit fro 3rd..omgggg..!😍😍nakshh...were amzing ind  promo..thanks for shairngg..!😉
Tum logo ne Gujarish ka tera jikr he song suna he kya?? Hows it?? Mene nai suna kabi.. 😭 Anyways nice article.. Thanx for sharing..
Originally posted by moonlight08

lolz..
yes.. accha hai.. sirf humare naitik-akshara aur macau ki vaadiya.!!!!😍
haayyyyeeeee 😍ab toh sirf  3rd ka intezaar hai.....
Originally posted by pari1508

Tum logo ne Gujarish ka tera jikr he song suna he kya?? Hows it?? Mene nai suna kabi.. 😭 Anyways nice article.. Thanx for sharing..
yeah i have listen it was a nyc song dn quite romantic too..!😳
Originally posted by pari1508

ha.. suna hai.. song muje kuch khas pasand nhi aaya.. kuch zyada hi slow hai..

but maine promos nhi dekhe.. to may be naksh ke upar suit kar rha ho song..😛
Originally posted by smart.akaisha

yeah i have listen it was a nyc song dn quite romantic too..!😳
ohh ok... Ab me search karke jaldi se sunungi.. Cant w8 to hear that song... Anything for naksh u no.. 😉