Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ooooh caps! You're my savior as always, Fatty! *kissies*

LMAO such hilarity.....MR bajaaoing imaginary bansuri in the first one🤣.......Daaku Dutta🤣🤣🤣......Hey MV did smile in b/w! That's such a cute cap of the two of them! :-)

ROFLLL@ the last few of boys being boysss....haha.......and MV texting as always....so RUDELY🤣🤣
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Make Believe_  the last one D's smile 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
so scweeeeetttttt😍😍😍😍😍😍
BTW_ its not tanaji na, its mahadev na 😛 
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar koi MV se phone lo varna forum ki ladkiyon se use koi nahi bacha paayega, aaj ankh injured hui hai kal pata nahi kya kya injured ho jayega😉😆 .BTW kabhi kisi ne itne sone dole{refering 2 MR's} dekhe hain aur saath mein itni soni smile?😳😳Aur MV ko dekho kahan MR ke saath baith ke gappe maar sakti thi aur kahan pata nahi kisko text kar rahi hai.Kuch log har cheez ko for granted lelete hain😉Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

Yaar koi MV se phone lo varna forum ki ladkiyon se use koi nahi bacha paayega, aaj ankh injured hui hai kal pata nahi kya kya injured ho jayega😉😆

LMAO MV should now grow some dole shole so that she can also join MR in showing those next time😆😆......that will give her something else to do other than texting RUDELY😆
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ooooh caps! You're my savior as always, Fatty! *kissies*

LMAO such hilarity.....MR bajaaoing imaginary bansuri in the first one🤣.......Daaku Dutta🤣🤣🤣......Hey MV did smile in b/w! That's such a cute cap of the two of them! :-)

ROFLLL@ the last few of boys being boysss....haha.......and MV texting as always....so RUDELY🤣🤣

:smooch: back at you. Yeah, it really was quite an 'out there' segment! 😆 Sab mood mein the...MV ke ilawa 🤣

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Make Believe_  the last one D's smile 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

so scweeeeetttttt😍😍😍😍😍😍
BTW_ its not tanaji na, its mahadev na 😛 

AzMishy, in the last cap, Tanaji comes from the other side...you can see the sideview of his arm flexing along with the others and they're laughing at him 😆 Mahadev is toh fulto in the screen holding on to 'mera bhao, mera bhao' tightly 😆

Originally posted by: niki11

Yaar koi MV se phone lo varna forum ki ladkiyon se use koi nahi bacha paayega, aaj ankh injured hui hai kal pata nahi kya kya injured ho jayega😉😆

Why Nikki, do you do that to every other person you see with a cellphone too? 😲😆 I can't believe 'forum ki ladkiyon' might still be hung up on this...arey, kisi aur ka kya ja raha hai...MV ka phone hai, MV ki battery hai, MV ko bill milega...why should we ever be annoyed with her for it? 😛
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Why Nikki, do you do that to every other person you see with a cellphone too? 😲😆 I can't believe 'forum ki ladkiyon' might still be hung up on this...arey, kisi aur ka kya ja raha hai...MV ka phone hai, MV ki battery hai, MV ko bill milega...why should we ever be annoyed with her for it? 😛

Hey m wid u 2 on this one😊 but my above comment was in reference to a topic which continued for quiet long regarding how rude this habit of her's is and alot of people agreed to it and frankly this interview m fine wid but the one during the rehersals was actually really rude😊
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This is random.... but seriously it's soooooooooo nice to see MR smiling and laughing....it just brightens up my day somehow as well😍😆.....an otherwise blahhh day😆.....there's something indescribably endearing about his smile😍
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Make Believe_  the last one D's smile 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

so scweeeeetttttt😍😍😍😍😍😍
BTW_ its not tanaji na, its mahadev na 😛 

AzMishy, in the last cap, Tanaji comes from the other side...you can see the sideview of his arm flexing along with the others and they're laughing at him 😆 Mahadev is toh fulto in the screen holding on to 'mera bhao, mera bhao' tightly 😆
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
oh sorry😳 i didnt see him, u no when MR in the cener u miss all others in the BG naTongue
all and all with that smile😉😆😆

Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
LaDuSeLa thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mahadev jumping and dancing in between while nakku n dutta are sitting is soo soo hilarious.......just can't stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 he looks sooo super duper excited...😆

in LTL he's the next most lively person after Baji that i've seen so far....😊

(ofcourse because Dutta is both of their's "Mera Bhao"😉)
😊

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS.....
That's a gr8 one frm SBS....Rumaal baandhkar, Bhaasuri bajaate and muscles😆😆