India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Rohini has shown her true colours

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hi Guys .... Watched todays episode. Rohini has shown her true colours today...(ofcourse we knew it).... But she is pathetic.... She just wants to do all this coz her ego is hurt. She is extremely selfish, arrogant and fickle minded... Poor aai.. She being so nice can't see through Rohini's evil mind and dirty tricks...
And the worst part is that even Sanket is supporting Rohini...Aai's own son is blinded by his love for his wife. I think is Rohini is such a person that if a time comes she will not care even about her husband.

Today I liked Kaka.. The way he said that aai should let them go was really good... It was like a slap on Rohini's face. I m looking forward to what our DakshNa will do to save Baba's pride and self respect... I even felt bad for Baba... He had to crush his self esteem and self respect for aai...

Today for the first time I thought that aai was wrong and wanted baba to stop aai... Aai is blinded by her love for her children but even mothers know the difference between correct and wrong. I have seen mothers who themselves throw their children out so as to make them realise their mistakes and faults. She should see all the sides and then come to any conclusion. she should be practical rather than emotional.....

Whats ur take... Do let me know.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347hookedonGeet-Wanderer-anna44pickachu

annu.ac Senior Member
annu.ac
annu.ac

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
may be aai was wrong but as she is mother she never let her children leave house. she is very sensible.aai and baba r great that they luv people like rohini,sanket and kaka.and always forgive their maistakes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347-Wanderer-

ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I know that... Aai is the most wonderful person...And she is a mother... She herself is so good that she thinks that everyone around her r good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
well compare to rohini , i am more upset with sanket...........he thinks his wife was insulted...........huh.........dude think that not now but one day u will also become  a father.............i just hope naina and dakshs  get  successful............i really like how daksh supported naina.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347-Wanderer-

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I think one day Rohini will have her own husband's hard words
But seriously, for once I liked Kaka's words today. He was the most sensible by far. Aai should not be so soft. After what Naina told Daksh, I think Daksh is trying to see how far Rohini can go if Aai and Baba do not let her have her way. Did you guys see how her face dropped when Daksh said he wouldn't stop her?Clap Rohini will not leave the hopuse and find some excuse of staying even if Daksh persuades Aai and Baba by his threats.
P.S: Today, when Naina ran after Daksh when he ran up to his room after the arguement with Aai, it looked like a wife trying to calm her husband!Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index