Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

i will fix that pic tom 😳 🤣🤣

wer was it😕

i was just gonna ask u for a merge 🤣🤣🤣 bt u said my dil ki baat 🤣🤣🤣
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

Haan babe.. when they win it's okay.. but ek game kya lose hogaye toh they are making jokes of Nehra and Dhoni wearing saris.. and giving them so many gaalis

haan Behna, I was also so depressed when they lost.. but it's a game.. there will be winners, there will be losers. so people should have faith in them and not just give them gaalis like this.. yesss I still have faith in our guys too! Ab I hope uss match ke baad they prepare well and itna acha game khele ke crowd dekhte hi reh jaaye 😃

haaan i wish watever u said sach ho jaye😃
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 Naina did u watch the vm 🤣🤣🤣 
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

Haan babe.. when they win it's okay.. but ek game kya lose hogaye toh they are making jokes of Nehra and Dhoni wearing saris.. and giving them so many gaalis

haan Behna, I was also so depressed when they lost.. but it's a game.. there will be winners, there will be losers. so people should have faith in them and not just give them gaalis like this.. yesss I still have faith in our guys too! Ab I hope uss match ke baad they prepare well and itna acha game khele ke crowd dekhte hi reh jaaye 😃

exactly, frm wen im watching cricket and indian news i dnt rem once wen tehyd idnt insult them for losing 😳 bt everyone works hard so its not always possible to win na 😳 why cnt media get that

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

TMS i know😳 another chubby 🤣🤣 bt wait we dont care coz we know☺️ 🤣 anyways ya i knw wat ur talkin about😕 🤣

ya 🤣

watever these two chubbies wnt stay between seha ever we knw who are out lubbie ☺️ so screw the chubbies 🤣🤣🤣
-naina- thumbnail

Naina did u watch the vm 🤣🤣🤣 

not yet...will watch whn everyone is gone....🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

i was just gonna ask u for a merge 🤣🤣🤣 bt u said my dil ki baat 🤣🤣🤣

i think i knw wich pic ill use 🤣🤣🤣 lets see kal if it works 🤣🤣🤣
Alu- thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 i knw abt her 😳 they wer saying her and ksg also 😳

😡

Me will hit them with stick
My poor G 😛

BY The way do u know akhtar is resigning after WC

sweet.melody thumbnail
behna did you read that article about what has to happen for India to be in QFs? They were saying WI has to beat England and SA has to beat Bangladesh and India has to beat WI

abhi toh WI ke chances look very slim :(

I think if England wins this, India and England will be tied.. but India's NRR is much better than England's so India ke hi higher chances hai. But sachi main I hopeeeeee India wins against WI!! Kya awesome match hoga dekhne main 😃 and it's at the MA chidambaram stadium.. so I'm extra happy ke stadium ke naam main hi MA hai 🤣
-naina- thumbnail

exactly, frm wen im watching cricket and indian news i dnt rem once wen tehyd idnt insult them for losing 😳 bt everyone works hard so its not always possible to win na 😳 why cnt media get that

few indian news channel hav nothing gud to show🤢all crappy new they show the whole day...i hate it....abhi ek news channel pe they said ki katrina and ranbir will get married next year🤣😲🤣