Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya V/S Maithli (Page 2)

Poll Question: If Maithli Returns who do you want Abhay to be with?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [82.14%]
5 [17.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AnuN Senior Member
AnuN
AnuN

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Piya...

now if maithilli comes back...everything will be a different story...she will be negative....she will try seperate AbhiYa so that abhay comes back to her...how can a women sit and watch her love being snatched away by another who looks exactly like her....the jealousy will come out.....

its better she don't come back at all...let AMetz story be pure and beautiful like it is now...

I totally disagree with you.. Abhay loves her just because she reminds him of Metz.. He even sais it in front od Metz Pic.. that she and Pia are now becoming one from him.. Firstly, I think Pia is Metz, but id not, then I dont want Metz to come as negative.. its just because Ekta has to decide story, other wise the girl who chose to die for Abhay, must be way above this J thing you are talking about..

I know, its not a good idea to bring other shows in here, but I would have never accepted Heer falling for Gaurav Sharma and moving fwd.. thanks god he was Prem.. If Prem Heer were divine then why not Abhay Metz.. bust because show has focus more on Abhay Pia for now, this can not take over the 200 yrs old love of AMetz and if Abhay had to move on why he waited for a girl exactly like Metz to fall for and you still say he loves Pia as Pia.. no way.. Metz took his soul already.. So Pia can never be in his soul.. You know vamps are without soul as per kekta.. it was in some epi.. aatma veheen prani.. 

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Of course Piya...I don't want AbhIya to get parted due to past love of Abhay..
iniesta_123 Groupbie
iniesta_123
iniesta_123

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
He lost Maithli but he still has Piya...
so he shouldn't use Piya SO when Maithli comes back he wold leave her go to Maithli...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index