Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

This is too absurd to swallow (Page 9)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I really will hate it for Maan to be proved wrong where Geet is concerned........
his dialogue yesterday was absolutely right........
"mujhe Geet ke bare mei shamjhene ki koshis math karna Dev...."

Agree. Maaneet share the relation that is different from usual things among other pairs. Just to get Dev settled in KM, thay are ruining Maneet's image

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I really will hate it for Maan to be proved wrong where Geet is concerned........
his dialogue yesterday was absolutely right........
"mujhe Geet ke bare mei shamjhene ki koshis math karna Dev...."

Agree. Maaneet share the relation that is different from usual things among other pairs. Just to get Dev settled in KM, thay are ruining Maneet's image

Hope the new writers understand this before it is too late.................

Eccentric.Being

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Maan is doing all this in the best interest of Geet..... It will take sometime for Geet to understand that.... But i stand by Maan on this... And Dev, Huh i want to just flush him! JUST FLUSH HIM!Angry

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Maan is doing all this in the best interest of Geet..... It will take sometime for Geet to understand that.... But i stand by Maan on this... And Dev, Huh i want to just flush him! JUST FLUSH HIM!Angry

Dig up a hole and bury him the audience will not give a damn, we were all accepting him to further the show(the actor personally can act, no doubt abt that) but no way is it acceptable to be shown that Dev can anticipate or understand what Geet might feel or do.........not when there is Maan doing something for Geet.............
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
geet would understand how much he cares for her later and plus am sure she ll also realise how much pain he was in when he had to do all this.
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Showing dev right maan wrong will b most disgusting thing cvz will do humiliation to maan n maaneet I wish they won't do that.what maan did was for geet he couldn't see her daily de vastated seeing room.as for geet every person in depression don't cooperate so easily so her reaction is natural but she shld realise maan is doing this for her n in same pain.
Yesterday dev being right abt geets reaction might b coz he's outsider n is not going throgh the pai. So he can think calmly to patients reation where maan is himself in same pain n now worried.that he might loose geet also.
Dev can never b close to geet its only maan n cv better not show any crap.here with mc devs link to geet ended now they shld not again start it.wishing for maangeet to handle situation properly
sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you.i don,t like Dev interference b/w Maneet.
nachu Groupbie
nachu
nachu

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
DONT U THINK NEW CVS R SPOILING THE BEST SHOW EVER

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index