Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

This is too absurd to swallow (Page 6)

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 3020

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by shradha14

hheh it seems u r very experienced in murderin so u do d planin   n i ll support u wid it..saath main samgram ko bhi tapka dalta hain...jail ja hi rahe hain to ek murder kare ya do..ki pharak pandaLOL...n ya ill 2die...uff GHSP is really an addiction..wat 2 do cant leave it  even durin xams..


No experience whatsoever but am willing to take this plunge................. and Sangram is included in this NAAG, he is the G for Gujjar.
okay can u tell me d fullform of NAAG ..i understood it is N for naintara A for arjun D for dev n G for gujjar...par dusra A kis ke liye stand karta hain???...

OMG Seems you are not aware of NAAG....

Anywys...
N is NITYA....
A is ARJUN...
A is ANNIE....
and G is GUJJAR.......

Nt is my princess yaar..let her sleep...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 3020

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by shradha14

oyee jhapiya di pappiya finally i got sum1 of my age...my english ws 2 day.. day after tom i hav my science...uff yeh xams banane wale ka bhi murder kar dete hain...uff i hav 2 murder so many people ..i think i shud mak a list of d people i hav 2 murder,...hehe

O then you are from which board?

And am so happy I found someone of my age...
Actually looking at your pic. I got the thought and then I asked you.
Anyways.......

You prepare the list of peeps to be murdered and I will murder half of them.......o.k.?ROFLROFL


Exams khatam kar lo and mei tum donno ko murder karne ki contract deti hu.............

Sure..........
achcha hai....
aaram se murder karenge.... maza le lekar.........

Jitna NAAG ne humein pakaya hai na...utna paka paka kar murder karenge....aise thode na jaane denge..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4evershradzz

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by shradha14

hheh it seems u r very experienced in murderin so u do d planin   n i ll support u wid it..saath main samgram ko bhi tapka dalta hain...jail ja hi rahe hain to ek murder kare ya do..ki pharak pandaLOL...n ya ill 2die...uff GHSP is really an addiction..wat 2 do cant leave it  even durin xams..


No experience whatsoever but am willing to take this plunge................. and Sangram is included in this NAAG, he is the G for Gujjar.
okay can u tell me d fullform of NAAG ..i understood it is N for naintara A for arjun D for dev n G for gujjar...par dusra A kis ke liye stand karta hain???...


No it is NAAG and Sanjh has included Dev to this and made it NAAG DEV...and it stands for.............. Nitya,Anwesha,Arjun and Gujjar and Dev for Dev so the abbri is NAAG DEV
p.s. SW*HEART, go and study
shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 7976

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by shradha14

oyee jhapiya di pappiya finally i got sum1 of my age...my english ws 2 day.. day after tom i hav my science...uff yeh xams banane wale ka bhi murder kar dete hain...uff i hav 2 murder so many people ..i think i shud mak a list of d people i hav 2 murder,...hehe

O then you are from which board?

And am so happy I found someone of my age...
Actually looking at your pic. I got the thought and then I asked you.
Anyways.......

You prepare the list of peeps to be murdered and I will murder half of them.......o.k.?ROFLROFL
me frm gujarat board...u??
 
hehe der r many in my black list...u ll get tired of killin even half of  dem..it includes teahers sum school enemies...n many mor..n i m very bad at planin so u ll nly hav 2 do d planin n plotting...heheh
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by shradha14

oyee jhapiya di pappiya finally i got sum1 of my age...my english ws 2 day.. day after tom i hav my science...uff yeh xams banane wale ka bhi murder kar dete hain...uff i hav 2 murder so many people ..i think i shud mak a list of d people i hav 2 murder,...hehe

O then you are from which board?

And am so happy I found someone of my age...
Actually looking at your pic. I got the thought and then I asked you.
Anyways.......

You prepare the list of peeps to be murdered and I will murder half of them.......o.k.?ROFLROFL


Exams khatam kar lo and mei tum donno ko murder karne ki contract deti hu.............

Sure..........
achcha hai....
aaram se murder karenge.... maza le lekar.........

Jitna NAAG ne humein pakaya hai na...utna paka paka kar murder karenge....aise thode na jaane denge..ROFL


Hold on to that happy thought and now go and study, look at me when i had my exams, i didn't come on to the IF pages for a solid 17 days........... now go
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 3020

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by shradha14

oyee jhapiya di pappiya finally i got sum1 of my age...my english ws 2 day.. day after tom i hav my science...uff yeh xams banane wale ka bhi murder kar dete hain...uff i hav 2 murder so many people ..i think i shud mak a list of d people i hav 2 murder,...hehe

O then you are from which board?

And am so happy I found someone of my age...
Actually looking at your pic. I got the thought and then I asked you.
Anyways.......

You prepare the list of peeps to be murdered and I will murder half of them.......o.k.?ROFLROFL
me frm gujarat board...u??
 
hehe der r many in my black list...u ll get tired of killin even half of  dem..it includes teahers sum school enemies...n many mor..n i m very bad at planin so u ll nly hav 2 do d planin n plotting...heheh

oooo...
me from CBSE............

As soon as I end my exams I will do the planning and plotting...ROFL
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 3020

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever


Hold on to that happy thought and now go and study, look at me when i had my exams, i didn't come on to the IF pages for a solid 17 days........... now go

O.k.........teacher ji....
waise aap kya karte ho?
Ek last ques please....
daantna mat....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latekate

I do not think that Maan does not know what will be Geet's reaction. He need not be told by Dev of all the people. Maan also knows that she would react to the empty room, but he wanted it to be over and done with and not a continuous torture for Geet.


Hope the CVs also take this route that u have anticipated.........as it is just not acceptable that Maan not know what Geet's reaction will be and that of all people it would be Dev who can do so..............Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index