Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

This is too absurd to swallow (Page 2)

tanimaneet Newbie
tanimaneet
tanimaneet

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 30

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Best way to teach these CV's is to mass boycott Geet. When it drops down to third position in TRP's on StarOne that will teach the makers a lesson.
No matter how they try we are not going to take half baked Ekta mata kind of rubbish of women with multiple men.

mallu.crowe20 Goldie
mallu.crowe20
mallu.crowe20

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 1181

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
 yes yor are right,
maan does everything for geet even before she wish for sumthing
i cant beleive that dev's prediction came true and not maan's
first of all dev doesn'nt know what he needs for himself and he is half-minded and he  giving advise to maan is not tolerable
it shud be always maan to understand and support geet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuhu18khushi_4ever

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 7976

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by shradha14

i agree wid u..
yaar cv's r showin dat  dev is rit n maan is wrong...i hop der is no misunderstandin btwn maaneet...as i cn bear nything (includin AA track)bt nt maaneet misunderstanding each oder...

Hi Shradha! u r right.....MU at this stage is so unacceptable.....Maan too is hurting so much along with Geet, and to show that Dev is correct in his assessment of what Geet's reaction will be is for stretching the cord to its limit. Hope the Cvs don't do that.
i m sur cv's ll show us sumthin gud nly..dun worry,..as dey hav never let us down...i hop dey ll nt shw us MU ...n ya my maan cant be ever wrong so dev u better watchout nahi to maan se pehle main tumhari hatya kardungi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by Mg777

Exactly.....
That Dev can't tell what he himself wants. How can he assess Geet's thoughts?
i just can't get why cvs are hell bent on making him a saint.
But, listen cvs. No matter how much you try to make him a saint, we won't ever forgive him. And the more you do so, the more our respect towards Maan will increase.
And even here.. maan is totally totally right in removing the things from baby's room.......and that Dev......how come he advise Maan....first go and advise yourelf dev.....then think of anything else..Angry


Totally......... how can Dev anticipate what Geet will go through he himself is so confused with what to do with himself.............in our personal life too whenever something makes us remember things which griefs us, the usual reaction is to remove those things from our sight till we are ready to cope with them.
Right and you know what?
I read one topic yesterday after the episode that Maan shouldn't be in a hurry....he should give Geet sometime...Angry
.so , what do you think about that?


He is already giving Geet all the time one requires, it is not as if he is in a hurry to resume his life again as it was before,it is not like he doesn't understand what she is going through..he himself is hurting too, so why show this that he is not doing the correct thing??? This is Maan we are talking abt, who has always kept Geet's happiness foremost in his life, he is happy when she is, when she is sad and so riddled with grief he is going through a double dose of grief as he himself has to cope with his own unhappiness and the sorrow he feels when he sees his Geet steeped in misery.
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 3020

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

[
He is already giving Geet all the time one requires, it is not as if he is in a hurry to resume his life again as it was before,it is not like he doesn't understand what she is going through..he himself is hurting too, so why show this that he is not doing the correct thing??? This is Maan we are talking abt, who has always kept Geet's happiness foremost in his life, he is happy when she is, when she is sad and so riddled with grief he is going through a double dose of grief as he himself has to cope with his own unhappiness and the sorrow he feels when he sees his Geet steeped in misery.

Clap
I had expected this answer from you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallu.crowe20

 yes yor are right,
maan does everything for geet even before she wish for sumthing
i cant beleive that dev's prediction came true and not maan's
first of all dev doesn'nt know what he needs for himself and he is half-minded and he  giving advise to maan is not tolerable
it shud be always maan to understand and support geet


I really didn't think that the CVs will show this as it is so unacceptable that Dev be correct and not Maan when it s Geet we are talking abt........... Hope all our fears are proved wrong and the CVs take a U turn.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallu.crowe20

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36042

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
U r right dear...hope the cv's don't mess it up all over again & turn Maan into a farce..we all r eagerly waiting for Maaneet's union & of course not any stupid mu that too for that coward Dev..Angry                                      

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Joined: 13 November 2010
Posts: 6320

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by shradha14

i agree wid u..
yaar cv's r showin dat  dev is rit n maan is wrong...i hop der is no misunderstandin btwn maaneet...as i cn bear nything (includin AA track)bt nt maaneet misunderstanding each oder...

Hi Shradha! u r right.....MU at this stage is so unacceptable.....Maan too is hurting so much along with Geet, and to show that Dev is correct in his assessment of what Geet's reaction will be is for stretching the cord to its limit. Hope the Cvs don't do that.
i m sur cv's ll show us sumthin gud nly..dun worry,..as dey hav never let us down...i hop dey ll nt shw us MU ...n ya my maan cant be ever wrong so dev u better watchout nahi to maan se pehle main tumhari hatya kardungi..


Don't worry we will all help u in his much wanted murder and when we are so making plans of doing such a deed let me give u 4 more suparis why don't u kill the quartets of NAAG and relieve us of watching them everyday, we will all give testimony that u were nowhere near the dead bodies.............u will be doing the viewers of GHSP a great service...........LOL LOL LOL

p.s. i too hope the CVs amaze us with some wonderful script.......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index