Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shradha14

okay can u tell me d fullform of NAAG ..i understood it is N for naintara A for arjun D for dev n G for gujjar...par dusra A kis ke liye stand karta hain???...

OMG Seems you are not aware of NAAG....

Anywys...
N is NITYA....
A is ARJUN...
A is ANNIE....
and G is GUJJAR.......

Nt is my princess yaar..let her sleep...
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Exams khatam kar lo and mei tum donno ko murder karne ki contract deti hu.............

Sure..........
achcha hai....
aaram se murder karenge.... maza le lekar.........

Jitna NAAG ne humein pakaya hai na...utna paka paka kar murder karenge....aise thode na jaane denge..🤣
khushi_4ever thumbnail

okay can u tell me d fullform of NAAG ..i understood it is N for naintara A for arjun D for dev n G for gujjar...par dusra A kis ke liye stand karta hain???...

No it is NAAG and Sanjh has included Dev to this and made it NAAG DEV...and it stands for.............. Nitya,Anwesha,Arjun and Gujjar and Dev for Dev so the abbri is NAAG DEV
p.s. SW*HEART, go and study
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

O then you are from which board?

And am so happy I found someone of my age...
Actually looking at your pic. I got the thought and then I asked you.
Anyways.......

You prepare the list of peeps to be murdered and I will murder half of them.......o.k.?🤣🤣

me frm gujarat board...u??

hehe der r many in my black list...u ll get tired of killin even half of  dem..it includes teahers sum school enemies...n many mor..n i m very bad at planin so u ll nly hav 2 do d planin n plotting...heheh
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mg777

Sure..........
achcha hai....
aaram se murder karenge.... maza le lekar.........

Jitna NAAG ne humein pakaya hai na...utna paka paka kar murder karenge....aise thode na jaane denge..🤣

Hold on to that happy thought and now go and study, look at me when i had my exams, i didn't come on to the IF pages for a solid 17 days........... now go
Mg777 thumbnail

me frm gujarat board...u??

hehe der r many in my black list...u ll get tired of killin even half of  dem..it includes teahers sum school enemies...n many mor..n i m very bad at planin so u ll nly hav 2 do d planin n plotting...heheh

oooo...
me from CBSE............

As soon as I end my exams I will do the planning and plotting...🤣
Mg777 thumbnail

Hold on to that happy thought and now go and study, look at me when i had my exams, i didn't come on to the IF pages for a solid 17 days........... now go

O.k.........teacher ji....
waise aap kya karte ho?
Ek last ques please....
daantna mat....🤣
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: latekate

I do not think that Maan does not know what will be Geet's reaction. He need not be told by Dev of all the people. Maan also knows that she would react to the empty room, but he wanted it to be over and done with and not a continuous torture for Geet.

Hope the CVs also take this route that u have anticipated.........as it is just not acceptable that Maan not know what Geet's reaction will be and that of all people it would be Dev who can do so..............😕
shradzz thumbnail

No it is NAAG and Sanjh has included Dev to this and made it NAAG DEV...and it stands for.............. Nitya,Anwesha,Arjun and Gujjar and Dev for Dev so the abbri is NAAG DEV
p.s. SW*HEART, go and study

aap hume bhagana chahti ho...sob sob...lekin padhai to karni hi padegi  as der is no oder option nahi to mummy mere upar jwala mukhi ki tarah phat padegii...yaar ye parents bacho pe kitna atyachar karte hain na...hum bichare bache...😭
shradzz thumbnail
hey 1 last question @mg77
wats ur nam?? n ya i hav heard cbse main se to board hat gaya hain ...