This is too absurd to swallow

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Yaar i really cant tolerate it if it is shown that Dev is correct in his assessment of Geet and not Maan.

Guys this is Maan we are talking abt, someone who knows Geet's mind inside out even before she forms her wishes he can understand them.......... now if this is shown that Dev's prediction proves to be true and not Maan's plans of bringing out Geet from her misery, then it will be too big to swallow.

This is Dev, somebody who never understood even his wife fully......... don't make him out to be someone who he never was.

Atleast when the matter is that of anticipating Geet's recovery process let Maan be what he always has been the pillar of strength for Geet, anticipating what to do to make everything correct and right in his Geet's world.

(p.s. guys do u all agree to this , what do u all think shouldn't Maan be the one who should be able to understand what Geet needs now and do things to bring her back to her usual normal cheerful self with his love and care with whatever route he thinks will work???? if so do press the like button below)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Exactly.....
That Dev can't tell what he himself wants. How can he assess Geet's thoughts?
i just can't get why cvs are hell bent on making him a saint.
But, listen cvs. No matter how much you try to make him a saint, we won't ever forgive him. And the more you do so, the more our respect towards Maan will increase.
And even here.. maan is totally totally right in removing the things from baby's room.......and that Dev......how come he advise Maan....first go and advise yourelf dev.....then think of anything else..😡
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I really will hate it for Maan to be proved wrong where Geet is concerned........
his dialogue yesterday was absolutely right........
"mujhe Geet ke bare mei shamjhene ki koshis math karna Dev...."

shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree wid u..
yaar cv's r showin dat  dev is rit n maan is wrong...i hop der is no misunderstandin btwn maaneet...as i cn bear nything (includin AA track)bt nt maaneet misunderstanding each oder...
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I really will hate it for Maan to be proved wrong where Geet is concerned........
his dialogue yesterday was absolutely right........
"mujhe Geet ke bare mei shamjhene ki koshis math karna Dev...."

As far as I know, Maan is not wrong......n if Geet yells him in the way she did in the precap...then she is the one who is gonna be wrong. 
And about DEV.......

I just wish I could send him to pluto.😡
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mg777

Exactly.....

That Dev can't tell what he himself wants. How can he assess Geet's thoughts?
i just can't get why cvs are hell bent on making him a saint.
But, listen cvs. No matter how much you try to make him a saint, we won't ever forgive him. And the more you do so, the more our respect towards Maan will increase.
And even here.. maan is totally totally right in removing the things from baby's room.......and that Dev......how come he advise Maan....first go and advise yourelf dev.....then think of anything else..😡

Totally......... how can Dev anticipate what Geet will go through he himself is so confused with what to do with himself.............in our personal life too whenever something makes us remember things which griefs us, the usual reaction is to remove those things from our sight till we are ready to cope with them.
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Totally......... how can Dev anticipate what Geet will go through he himself is so confused with what to do with himself.............in our personal life too whenever something makes us remember things which griefs us, the usual reaction is to remove those things from our sight till we are ready to cope with them.

Right and you know what?
I read one topic yesterday after the episode that Maan shouldn't be in a hurry....he should give Geet sometime...😡
.so , what do you think about that?
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: shradha14

i agree wid u..

yaar cv's r showin dat  dev is rit n maan is wrong...i hop der is no misunderstandin btwn maaneet...as i cn bear nything (includin AA track)bt nt maaneet misunderstanding each oder...

Hi Shradha! u r right.....MU at this stage is so unacceptable.....Maan too is hurting so much along with Geet, and to show that Dev is correct in his assessment of what Geet's reaction will be is for stretching the cord to its limit. Hope the Cvs don't do that.
tanimaneet thumbnail
Best way to teach these CV's is to mass boycott Geet. When it drops down to third position in TRP's on StarOne that will teach the makers a lesson.
No matter how they try we are not going to take half baked Ekta mata kind of rubbish of women with multiple men.
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 yes yor are right,
maan does everything for geet even before she wish for sumthing
i cant beleive that dev's prediction came true and not maan's
first of all dev doesn'nt know what he needs for himself and he is half-minded and he  giving advise to maan is not tolerable
it shud be always maan to understand and support geet