India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

This is too absurd to swallow

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
 Yaar i really cant tolerate it if it is shown that Dev is correct in his assessment of Geet and not Maan.

Guys this is Maan we are talking abt, someone who knows Geet's mind inside out even before she forms her wishes he can understand them.......... now if this is shown that Dev's prediction proves to be true and not Maan's plans of bringing out Geet from her misery, then it will be too big to swallow.

This is Dev, somebody who never understood even his wife fully......... don't make him out to be someone who he never was.

Atleast when the matter is that of anticipating Geet's recovery process let Maan be what he always has been the pillar of strength for Geet, anticipating what to do to make everything correct and right in his Geet's world.

(p.s. guys do u all agree to this , what do u all think shouldn't Maan be the one who should be able to understand what Geet needs now and do things to bring her back to her usual normal cheerful self with his love and care with whatever route he thinks will work???? if so do press the like button below)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 17 March 2011 at 3:44am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

vini187jaanki_shivang0000anuvenuchaditi_89nachuMurlallove4maaneetgauranitaiMounchyjyothi111mallu.crowe20indiegirlNeha179mysticangelCutee999lily_k25quitEccentric.BeingLuvScoobyShweta13Ash1991topgun11

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Exactly.....
That Dev can't tell what he himself wants. How can he assess Geet's thoughts?
i just can't get why cvs are hell bent on making him a saint.
But, listen cvs. No matter how much you try to make him a saint, we won't ever forgive him. And the more you do so, the more our respect towards Maan will increase.
And even here.. maan is totally totally right in removing the things from baby's room.......and that Dev......how come he advise Maan....first go and advise yourelf dev.....then think of anything else..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vini187khushi_4evershradzz

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
I really will hate it for Maan to be proved wrong where Geet is concerned........
his dialogue yesterday was absolutely right........
"mujhe Geet ke bare mei shamjhene ki koshis math karna Dev...."

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i agree wid u..
yaar cv's r showin dat  dev is rit n maan is wrong...i hop der is no misunderstandin btwn maaneet...as i cn bear nything (includin AA track)bt nt maaneet misunderstanding each oder...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I really will hate it for Maan to be proved wrong where Geet is concerned........
his dialogue yesterday was absolutely right........
"mujhe Geet ke bare mei shamjhene ki koshis math karna Dev...."

As far as I know, Maan is not wrong......n if Geet yells him in the way she did in the precap...then she is the one who is gonna be wrong. 
And about DEV.......

I just wish I could send him to pluto.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zerromechantefillekuhu18

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Exactly.....
But, listen cvs. No matter how much you try to make him a saint, we won't ever forgive him. And the more you do so, the more our respect towards Maan will increase.
And even here.. maan is totally totally right in removing the things from baby's room.......and that Dev......how come he advise Maan....first go and advise yourelf dev.....then think of anything else..Angry

Totally......... how can Dev anticipate what Geet will go through he himself is so confused with what to do with himself.............in our personal life too whenever something makes us remember things which griefs us, the usual reaction is to remove those things from our sight till we are ready to cope with them.
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by Mg777

Exactly.....

Totally......... how can Dev anticipate what Geet will go through he himself is so confused with what to do with himself.............in our personal life too whenever something makes us remember things which griefs us, the usual reaction is to remove those things from our sight till we are ready to cope with them.
Right and you know what?
I read one topic yesterday after the episode that Maan shouldn't be in a hurry....he should give Geet sometime...Angry
.so , what do you think about that?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrokhushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shradha14

i agree wid u..
yaar cv's r showin dat  dev is rit n maan is wrong...i hop der is no misunderstandin btwn maaneet...as i cn bear nything (includin AA track)bt nt maaneet misunderstanding each oder...

Hi Shradha! u r right.....MU at this stage is so unacceptable.....Maan too is hurting so much along with Geet, and to show that Dev is correct in his assessment of what Geet's reaction will be is for stretching the cord to its limit. Hope the Cvs don't do that.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index