Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why am I still liking the show? (Page 4)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I came to visit the PG, but the title of your post caught me, Ritzy! 

Res!

-Edited-

Firstly, Ritzy, amazing post! I absolutely loved it. I'm glad to know your 'uninfluenced' opinion. I, actually, never let anyone's opinion influence me in the first place. 
>>Thanks Chillz for those loving comments. Good to know that you have uninfluenced opinions, unlike me, LOL
My uninfluenced opinions are as follows, if anyone cares LOL LOL LOL
>> Does it matter if anyone else cares or not as far as you care for your opinion? LOL At least that's what I think before postingLOL

Abhay: His behaviour isn't exactly 'irrational' for me, but I feel he can deal with the situation in a more sensible manner, only this time. Before this, I've hardly ever had complaints from the character, except his initial days when I did not have a proper insight into him.
>>Well, I still feel that we haven't got the proper insight into him even now. He is not into analysing situations even with himself. But that may not necessarily mean he is not sensible. Even if he is not, he is not supposed to always behave sensible. Or does he? But again, my post is not about discussing about what the characters are. It is about posting my positive views doesn't mean that I belong to The Creatives team just because I like the show. It's my views and they belong to me. That's it. Smile

Pia: No matter how irritating I'm finding her 'cry baby' phase, I've never found her to be dumb or weak or confused and above all, I've never doubted her love for Abhay. She is silly at times, but not stupid. In fact, I could even understand her during the time she impersonated Maithili or when she was horrified at Abhay's vampire form or when she threw the locket. It was a matter of state of mind and intentions. I'm not going to say any further.
>> Oh Pia - I have to acknowledge that again and again that it's your posts that made me understand the heart of that pretty little lady. I know how you have always tried to explain her side (even though at times I felt that even you weren't supporting her actions but still tried to make others understand). So, sometimes influencing helps also LOL

Misha: As far as the character goes, there is no doubt that I still love her. It is the storyline which is putting me off.
>> Sad to know that but hopefully they will have something better in future to retain your interests. I don't know why but I still see the same Misha and same storyline. 

Kabir: He's been oscillating between a jealous teenager and a complete jerk. I can never forgive EK for butchering him like this. Nevertheless, call me biased, but I still love him and his scenes are a treat no matter how annoyed I get at him.
>>I don't know Chillz it is exactly a butchering or it's that our expectations were different from that character. I mean, at least for me I realised that my expectations were different from him. For me, he was a very sensible, loving, caring, true friend who will always be there for you whatever happens. But I guess, he is just one college teenager who gets jealous, gets mean, has hormones but still stands for a friend when his personal interests are not at stake. 

Shaurya/Shankar: I can write a whole novel on how much I hate EK for this track, for turning Shaurya gay and introducing Shankar as Misha's potential love interest =/
>> Even this track, I recall Poco always said that there is not something right about Shaurya, MiYa track was too smooth and we never agreed. I know even she didn't expected Shaurya to turn out this way. But I have a feeling that since beginning BT showed us something which at least I overlooked. But definitely, I would have liked better if Shaurya had been Misha's love interest. I still find the track funny though. Big smile

Mr. D: Exactly the same opinion as yours! I love him despite that one mistake of his.
>> He is one cool dad. I loved the way he discussed with Misha about cheating.

Chandeena: Again, I agree. They are a treat to watch only because the actors are good, specially Kishwer. Otherwise, the characters never impressed me despite being strong, neither do I look forward to their scenes. The only good thing about their scenes are that they always make sense and contribute to the story in a way. But they hardly ever make an impact on me or keep me hooked to the screens. I have urges to forward their scenes but I cannot since, like I said, almost always, they reveal something relating to the story.
>> Great that we agree on that front. And yes, they are the only way we get an insight into Abhay's world. Otherwise, yeh Abhay toh kuch batata hi nahi LOL 

Sid: I'm still wondering whether I should give an honest opinion about him or not because I can so sense the rotten eggs and tomatoes coming towards me. Anyhow, I'll take the risk. 
>> Go ahead. Tamaters and  andas are important part of grocery LOL. We will save them and have omelettes. LOL
Now, I think everyone knows that I never liked him as the casanova boss. The only thing which impressed me after his entry was when he turned into his evil self and showed his true colours. I still like him even today, and of course, the actor is one of the best we have in the show. However, the overdose of his scenes is not going down well with me at all. No, the reason is not that AbhIya are being compromised. I'd rather have AbhIya instead of that uncalled for gay track and not instead of Sid. My problem is that he is such a strong character, the best in the show at present, why is he not being incorporated in the story in a proper way?
>> I do hear what you are saying. I think could that be because they are trying to build up the story. I know that is one lame reason but that's all I can think of right now.

 Again, I like the character but the track could've been so much better! I don't know, even his scenes bore me now. His entry had really made things more interesting and this can be the best track ever of the show. I sincerely hope the CVs do justice to it, which they so far aren't according to me.
>> Again I won't say much on that front as I don't have neither complaints there or anything to calm down your frustrations for that track. I am still observing and am curious about the history of the track. Probably, that's what is holding me there. 
That was my two cents, or maybe a little more Tongue
That was worth two dollars or may be more LOL
Nice post, once again, Ritz =)
Thank you so much Chillz for taking time and writing this. I really appreciate that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

npEmbarrassed
 >>Embarrassed
It doesnt affect me in liking or disliking a charcater, but it affects my sensivity towrads how ppl cant understand the character, or overacts ebt it. so best is to just not view topics that oftenLOL
>> Well, again. As I said people can different opinions. Right? You may understand one character better than others. Or you may have better understanding of all the characters better than other members. But then that's how it is. Smile. I like your policy of ignoring the things Wink. I do that at times too.
 
 
Hmmm, well i donno abt the BT thing, as i recall it took a while before the average connected with him in initiall days. and still many fails in undertstanding his charcater as 'not the typical hero' u would expect. however yes, he has gained a great fanfollowing and i am glad that the creatives acknowledged that Abhay and Piya aka VivianSukirti as their succes in the 100th episode article, wich means BT might be able to hide their mistakes at some points by hiding it behind AbhayPiya story.
>> Fingers crossed for having lesser mistakes in future. 

hmm, 'normal' wouldnt be really the word, cause at some points she handles situations in a way which just gives me a 'jaw drop'. but yes she has that 'normal' yet strong aspect to her without any show off, which makes it really enjoyable.
>> Well, she is above-normal in the sense she has more brains. But then she is a teenager. Right?
 
yea, well, he was more involved initially so we got more scoop to the character, however i agree in that he has changed a bit, or maybe its writers failure again. but he is averagly the same.
>> Yes, we do see less of Kabir now. i don't know if he has changed or he was always like that. I mean, may be we were trying to see something else. He is again just a normal teenager too who gets jealous, gets his crushes but still stands by his friends when his personal interests are not bothering him. He is fair most of the times except when Pia or Abhay are involved.
 

lol, thats true, but at least give us some new lines more often.  
>> Aur lines dedi toh identity crisis ho jayega. ha ha. just kidding.
 
 
well, the thing is i find it totally against the athmosphere of a a show like this 'dark lovestory'....however almost nothing is right and fitr for the athmosphere nowdays so i guess even thats fine. it is funny at times though:)
>> hmmm, interesting thoughts. But I still feel things are not that bad. Again, this applies only to me.Big smile

well, yes, i dont even feel much comedy is needed for this show, they should rayher work on having more humorus lines and dialouges on the main charcaters more often than add an out of line comdey, but what i mean is if they are gonna have comdey, angad ruhi's comedy feels more neutral to the show , but that also only if its in enough portion. not to much.
>>I completely agree there. Zabardasti comedy ka fayda nahi hai.

 
Wrong or right doesnt really have any meaning when comments are impulsive and totally biased in my oppionionSmile, but then again yes, i guess if one wanna be involved with forums a lot, thats what u gotta overlook aswell. however i hope if creatives visit forums they have the understanding of the comments and wont conclude oppinions based on a few views. 
>>This is what I exactly wanted to voice from this post. I am glad you echo my thoughts. Big smile 

[/QUOTE]
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

EDIT. Wrong post sorry.



Edited by sugaryanu - 17 March 2011 at 9:10am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Ritzie!! :D
A quite different or rather Ritzielicious post! WinkEmbarrassed
Thanks SugarWink. awwwwww I loved "Ritzielicious" 
 
I really like your opinions. And have similar views about some characters.
Like you my views I also get influenced from the different post. But after a while i get back to my views. Lol.
>>I knew that I will match some of your opinions. As you put it - "We are soul sisters". I also get back to my views but I need "Me time" to realise them LOL

The only thing on which i disagree on or rather have different opinion on, is Chaandeena. Im not sure if its the character or actor but i do like them because their scenes i feel are important to the story line. People make fun of them, including me but thats just us otherwise they are not there to lend humour. They have important roles to play and some of the best scenes of the show include them.
Ok enough about them. :P
>> Oh I din't mean that they are not important. They are very important as they are our only window to Abhay's mysterious world. You know yeh Abhay toh kuch kehta hi nahi. It's just that they don't make much impact on me. I am kinda oblivious to them unless I come and read at the Forum. 

 
Execpt for AP i really didnt get attached to any other character. But now im feeling rather detached. Ermm
>>awwww don't feel that. I think it's only for some time till the background story is getting build up. We will have more of them very soon. 
 
But then Sid arrived and... Blushing
Ab Sid ke bare mein kya kahun....you know my lurve for him! BlushingROFL
>> I totally know. And you know I am eyeing that lurve ROFL
 
So...yeah thats about it i guess. lol.

Thanks for your frank opinions. I lurve them

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hey! Your post+coffee woke me up from my Nyquil+Tylenol-PM induced drowsinessSmile! Great post Ritz. Its nice that you are able to maintain your objectivity and enjoy the show. For me, I think the most important thing is...it is JUST a TV show. It is meant for entertainment..and I choose to be entertained. If something annoys me, I don't watch it. Besides, whats not to like, when Abhay is so hawwt on a daily basisWink!

Hey Vidya. Did my post+coffee wake you up? Don't worry, even my post wake me up too ROFL

Thanks Vidya. I lurve the show and as you said it's JUST a TV show. That's how I watched the shows earlier when I never visited Forums. And now, I am here writing this post LOL . 

Exactly my thoughts:   It is meant for entertainment..and I choose to be entertained. If something annoys me, I don't watch it.

I know - you tell me about hawt Abhay. Just his name is enough for me to start drooling Day DreamingDay Dreaming
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26265

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I came to visit the PG, but the title of your post caught me, Ritzy! 

Res!

-Edited-

Firstly, Ritzy, amazing post! I absolutely loved it. I'm glad to know your 'uninfluenced' opinion. I, actually, never let anyone's opinion influence me in the first place. 
>>Thanks Chillz for those loving comments. Good to know that you have uninfluenced opinions, unlike me, LOL
My uninfluenced opinions are as follows, if anyone cares LOL LOL LOL
>> Does it matter if anyone else cares or not as far as you care for your opinion? LOL At least that's what I think before postingLOL

Abhay: His behaviour isn't exactly 'irrational' for me, but I feel he can deal with the situation in a more sensible manner, only this time. Before this, I've hardly ever had complaints from the character, except his initial days when I did not have a proper insight into him.
>>Well, I still feel that we haven't got the proper insight into him even now. He is not into analysing situations even with himself. But that may not necessarily mean he is not sensible. Even if he is not, he is not supposed to always behave sensible. Or does he? But again, my post is not about discussing about what the characters are. It is about posting my positive views doesn't mean that I belong to The Creatives team just because I like the show. It's my views and they belong to me. That's it. Smile

I don't expect him to always be sensible either. But acting like this is only going to weaken him further. Anyhow, I haven't had anything insensible from him in the past couple of episodes. About insights, I think we have had enough insights into the character to understand him presently. Now, we only need the back story. 
Errmmm..no liking the show definitely doesn't mean you're a part of the Cvs Tongue

Pia: No matter how irritating I'm finding her 'cry baby' phase, I've never found her to be dumb or weak or confused and above all, I've never doubted her love for Abhay. She is silly at times, but not stupid. In fact, I could even understand her during the time she impersonated Maithili or when she was horrified at Abhay's vampire form or when she threw the locket. It was a matter of state of mind and intentions. I'm not going to say any further.
>> Oh Pia - I have to acknowledge that again and again that it's your posts that made me understand the heart of that pretty little lady. I know how you have always tried to explain her side (even though at times I felt that even you weren't supporting her actions but still tried to make others understand). So, sometimes influencing helps also LOL

Subjectively, of course, there have been times I haven't supported her. See, Ritz, it's very simple. There's a difference between justifying and defending. Justifying means explaining her side of the story and defending mean I support her. I'm so happy because you're one member who always realised that I justified Pia, not defended her. You think I wasn't mad when Pia ran away from Abhay screaming 'Bachao, bachao'? You think I wasn't mad when she so insensitively threw away Abhay's locket? Of course I was. But does that give me the right to ignore that she also has a perspective, a PoV which is perfectly justified despite being wrong?

Misha: As far as the character goes, there is no doubt that I still love her. It is the storyline which is putting me off.
>> Sad to know that but hopefully they will have something better in future to retain your interests. I don't know why but I still see the same Misha and same storyline. 

I hope for a better track in the future.

Kabir: He's been oscillating between a jealous teenager and a complete jerk. I can never forgive EK for butchering him like this. Nevertheless, call me biased, but I still love him and his scenes are a treat no matter how annoyed I get at him.
>>I don't know Chillz it is exactly a butchering or it's that our expectations were different from that character. I mean, at least for me I realised that my expectations were different from him. For me, he was a very sensible, loving, caring, true friend who will always be there for you whatever happens. But I guess, he is just one college teenager who gets jealous, gets mean, has hormones but still stands for a friend when his personal interests are not at stake. 

Ritz, if Kabir was always suppose to be this way, then I don't know what to say Disapprove

Shaurya/Shankar: I can write a whole novel on how much I hate EK for this track, for turning Shaurya gay and introducing Shankar as Misha's potential love interest =/
>> Even this track, I recall Poco always said that there is not something right about Shaurya, MiYa track was too smooth and we never agreed. I know even she didn't expected Shaurya to turn out this way. But I have a feeling that since beginning BT showed us something which at least I overlooked. But definitely, I would have liked better if Shaurya had been Misha's love interest. I still find the track funny though. Big smile


Mr. D: Exactly the same opinion as yours! I love him despite that one mistake of his.
>> He is one cool dad. I loved the way he discussed with Misha about cheating.

Chandeena: Again, I agree. They are a treat to watch only because the actors are good, specially Kishwer. Otherwise, the characters never impressed me despite being strong, neither do I look forward to their scenes. The only good thing about their scenes are that they always make sense and contribute to the story in a way. But they hardly ever make an impact on me or keep me hooked to the screens. I have urges to forward their scenes but I cannot since, like I said, almost always, they reveal something relating to the story.
>> Great that we agree on that front. And yes, they are the only way we get an insight into Abhay's world. Otherwise, yeh Abhay toh kuch batata hi nahi LOL 

IKR? Like I said, their scenes may not be impactful but they're important =/

Sid: I'm still wondering whether I should give an honest opinion about him or not because I can so sense the rotten eggs and tomatoes coming towards me. Anyhow, I'll take the risk. 
>> Go ahead. Tamaters and  andas are important part of grocery LOL. We will save them and have omelettes. LOL
Now, I think everyone knows that I never liked him as the casanova boss. The only thing which impressed me after his entry was when he turned into his evil self and showed his true colours. I still like him even today, and of course, the actor is one of the best we have in the show. However, the overdose of his scenes is not going down well with me at all. No, the reason is not that AbhIya are being compromised. I'd rather have AbhIya instead of that uncalled for gay track and not instead of Sid. My problem is that he is such a strong character, the best in the show at present, why is he not being incorporated in the story in a proper way?
>> I do hear what you are saying. I think could that be because they are trying to build up the story. I know that is one lame reason but that's all I can think of right now.

That is what. They aren't building up any story! It's just going around in circles!

 Again, I like the character but the track could've been so much better! I don't know, even his scenes bore me now. His entry had really made things more interesting and this can be the best track ever of the show. I sincerely hope the CVs do justice to it, which they so far aren't according to me.
>> Again I won't say much on that front as I don't have neither complaints there or anything to calm down your frustrations for that track. I am still observing and am curious about the history of the track. Probably, that's what is holding me there. 
That was my two cents, or maybe a little more Tongue
That was worth two dollars or may be more LOL
Nice post, once again, Ritz =)
Thank you so much Chillz for taking time and writing this. I really appreciate that.


However, we got a decent episode today so I dare to hope for redemption.

-Edited-

@TR: Aww!! You are such a sweetheart! I love you! God bless you too! Hug


Edited by Chill_Out - 17 March 2011 at 10:27am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

RitzieHug nice to see your post after a long time..I think am the only one who figured it out last that you changed your usernameEmbarrassed I was wondering where did you goLOL
>>awwwwwwww Hug Thanks reepi for those so kind words. And sorry I am replying so late. As you know yesterday was no a very good day at Forum. Koi baat nahi about the username. Woh kehte hain na Der aaye doorust aaye (Better late than never)LOL.  I was here only - hiding.LOL

First of all, absolutely fab postClapStar  why , because like you even I tend to get influenced from other's posts about the characters...and I tend to get judgmental too...its only when Chillz makes her sensible posts that I come back to my right sensesEmbarrassedLOL hehe, I went through this whole anger phase with piya when she ran away from abhay's vampire revelation episode....
>>I know. I read Chillz post to get some understanding for Pia's character and what's going on in her mind. "Pi'a's running away" was one phase where nobody could understand her reactions. 

Well, mostly agree with your analysis...I don't mind Abhay being rude and sarcastic that's his defense mechanism, but I think he can lay off biting piya for a while and handle it in a better manner...and piya well its her love for abhay that makes her do all sorts of things ranging from stupid to selfless...so wouldn't judge her either...actually both are very strong in their love for each other and their equation is still not set so can't make any comments about them...but I do wish we get more abhiya now...
>>I don't know but I think I am fine with Abhay. We can atleast see where all this is coming from. Basically, he wishes well for Pia but is stuck with his surroundings.

Kabir, I never liked/disliked him so he's ok...but the gay track is irritating me...I feel Misha deserves better...
>>There are always some part of the show that we don't like. But I agree with you that Misha deserves better than Shankar. Even though I am enjoying the gay track, I don't want Shankar with Misha. Somehow, Shaw is cuter and more suitable.

Agree with you on Mr.Dobriyal...Chandeena well, they do serve their purpose by bringing the vampire side in...my opinion on them keeps oscillating from comical to annoying to ok that makes sense about the vampire part of the story....
>>Thanks for agreeing. ha ha. I find them comical when I read funny posts here at CC. 

And finally Sid...well he's surely stirred up things not only in the show but in the forum as wellLOL mostly I like him and his character has brought in a whole new dimension to the show..its  like love him,or hate him but you just can't ignore him..but I do wish now that they move on with the story....and like abhiya can't judge him either as we don't know his backstory as of yet.
>> He is spicier. Yummy LOL

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7951

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out


@Ritzy: Why are you getting worried? I don't want you to get worried. I can assure you that my preparations are fine and the papers so far have been rocking Big smile
Btw, PG is Picture Gallery Smile

thanks for PG explanation. 

And I am glad that you are fine with your studies. It's just that whenever I see your posts, it reminds me of boards and the jitters I used to get. So, I get worried that hopefully, Forum is not eating away you crucial time. But I understand that you seem to be much better at time management. So, promise, won't mention that again. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index