Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why am I still liking the show? (Page 3)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_ksg4ever

nice description........Smile

thanks so much for liking. Smile

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
npEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Ritzie

>> That's interesting that reading Forum comments usually didn't affect you. It affects me a lot. But then again it proves that people are different and can have different opinions. awwww but don't regret being a Forum viewer. There are very lovely members over here. It's just that opinions can differ.  

It doesnt affect me in liking or disliking a charcater, but it affects my sensivity towrads how ppl cant understand the character, or overacts ebt it. so best is to just not view topics that oftenLOL

>>Well, I am glad you are able to find what you feel about Abhay. Frankly, I always felt that Abhay was one character where BT can hide all their mistakes by calling it mysterious and two for Viv's fan-following.

Hmmm, well i donno abt the BT thing, as i recall it took a while before the average connected with him in initiall days. and still many fails in undertstanding his charcater as 'not the typical hero' u would expect. however yes, he has gained a great fanfollowing and i am glad that the creatives acknowledged that Abhay and Piya aka VivianSukirti as their succes in the 100th episode article, wich means BT might be able to hide their mistakes at some points by hiding it behind AbhayPiya story.

>> That's interesting that you relate to Pia so well. Yes, Pia is a very average girl but at the same time a very strong one too. And like a normal girl like any of us, she has her ups and downs or highs or lows. 
hmm, 'normal' wouldnt be really the word, cause at some points she handles situations in a way which just gives me a 'jaw drop'. but yes she has that 'normal' yet strong aspect to her without any show off, which makes it really enjoyable.

>>I guess you are right. I saw him different, initially. I think that's why the setback.

yea, well, he was more involved initially so we got more scoop to the character, however i agree in that he has changed a bit, or maybe its writers failure again. but he is averagly the same.

>>ha ha. On serious note, they are important too as Abhay himself is very quiet character so, I feel that Chandeena conversation gives us some insight into Abhay's mysterious world.

lol, thats true, but at least give us some new lines more often.  

>>hmmm. It's funny if I see from my angle cause one of the reasons I like the show because of the fun these characters provide. But then we are two different people with two different opinions.   

well, the thing is i find it totally against the athmosphere of a a show like this 'dark lovestory'....however almost nothing is right and fitr for the athmosphere nowdays so i guess even thats fine. it is funny at times though:)

>>not always comedy is best Wink

well, yes, i dont even feel much comedy is needed for this show, they should rayher work on having more humorus lines and dialouges on the main charcaters more often than add an out of line comdey, but what i mean is if they are gonna have comdey, angad ruhi's comedy feels more neutral to the show , but that also only if its in enough portion. not to much.

>> True Everybody's opinions are according to their surroundings and their characters. But that doesn't mean there is something wrong with our opinions. Right?Wink

Wrong or right doesnt really have any meaning when comments are impulsive and totally biased in my oppionionSmile, but then again yes, i guess if one wanna be involved with forums a lot, thats what u gotta overlook aswell. however i hope if creatives visit forums they have the understanding of the comments and wont conclude oppinions based on a few views. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Ritzie!! :D
A quite different or rather Ritzielicious post! WinkEmbarrassed

I really like your opinions. And have similar views about some characters.
Like you my views I also get influenced from the different post. But after a while i get back to my views. Lol.

The only thing on which i disagree on or rather have different opinion on, is Chaandeena. Im not sure if its the character or actor but i do like them because their scenes i feel are important to the story line. People make fun of them, including me but thats just us otherwise they are not there to lend humour. They have important roles to play and some of the best scenes of the show include them.
Ok enough about them. :P

Execpt for AP i really didnt get attached to any other character. But now im feeling rather detached. Ermm

But then Sid arrived and... Blushing
Ab Sid ke bare mein kya kahun....you know my lurve for him! BlushingROFL

So...yeah thats about it i guess. lol.

Ritzie

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hey! Your post+coffee woke me up from my Nyquil+Tylenol-PM induced drowsinessSmile! Great post Ritz. Its nice that you are able to maintain your objectivity and enjoy the show. For me, I think the most important thing is...it is JUST a TV show. It is meant for entertainment..and I choose to be entertained. If something annoys me, I don't watch it. Besides, whats not to like, when Abhay is so hawwt on a daily basisWink!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepRitzie

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
RitzieHug nice to see your post after a long time..I think am the only one who figured it out last that you changed your usernameEmbarrassed I was wondering where did you goLOL

First of all, absolutely fab postClapStar  why , because like you even I tend to get influenced from other's posts about the characters...and I tend to get judgmental too...its only when Chillz makes her sensible posts that I come back to my right sensesEmbarrassedLOL hehe, I went through this whole anger phase with piya when she ran away from abhay's vampire revelation episode....

Well, mostly agree with your analysis...I don't mind Abhay being rude and sarcastic that's his defense mechanism, but I think he can lay off biting piya for a while and handle it in a better manner...and piya well its her love for abhay that makes her do all sorts of things ranging from stupid to selfless...so wouldn't judge her either...actually both are very strong in their love for each other and their equation is still not set so can't make any comments about them...but I do wish we get more abhiya now...

Kabir, I never liked/disliked him so he's ok...but the gay track is irritating me...I feel Misha deserves better...

Agree with you on Mr.Dobriyal...Chandeena well, they do serve their purpose by bringing the vampire side in...my opinion on them keeps oscillating from comical to annoying to ok that makes sense about the vampire part of the story....

And finally Sid...well he's surely stirred up things not only in the show but in the forum as wellLOL mostly I like him and his character has brought in a whole new dimension to the show..its  like love him,or hate him but you just can't ignore him..but I do wish now that they move on with the story....and like abhiya can't judge him either as we don't know his backstory as of yet.

Ritzie.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

RitzieHug nice to see your post after a long time..I think am the only one who figured it out last that you changed your usernameEmbarrassed I was wondering where did you goLOL

First of all, absolutely fab postClapStar  why , because like you even I tend to get influenced from other's posts about the characters...and I tend to get judgmental too...its only when Chillz makes her sensible posts that I come back to my right sensesEmbarrassedLOL hehe, I went through this whole anger phase with piya when she ran away from abhay's vampire revelation episode....

Well, mostly agree with your analysis...I don't mind Abhay being rude and sarcastic that's his defense mechanism, but I think he can lay off biting piya for a while and handle it in a better manner...and piya well its her love for abhay that makes her do all sorts of things ranging from stupid to selfless...so wouldn't judge her either...actually both are very strong in their love for each other and their equation is still not set so can't make any comments about them...but I do wish we get more abhiya now...

Kabir, I never liked/disliked him so he's ok...but the gay track is irritating me...I feel Misha deserves better...

Agree with you on Mr.Dobriyal...Chandeena well, they do serve their purpose by bringing the vampire side in...my opinion on them keeps oscillating from comical to annoying to ok that makes sense about the vampire part of the story....

And finally Sid...well he's surely stirred up things not only in the show but in the forum as wellLOL mostly I like him and his character has brought in a whole new dimension to the show..its  like love him,or hate him but you just can't ignore him..but I do wish now that they move on with the story....and like abhiya can't judge him either as we don't know his backstory as of yet.

Ok, this is so sweet! I'm glad to know you appreciate my posts and find them sensible Embarrassed
Thank youu Hug
You know, I also came back to the topic because I saw you replied. I know I said I don't let opinions influence me but there are certain people whose opinion I really value and if they differ from mine, I give second thoughts to my opinions. One of them is you Tongue
I agree when you say that we shouldn't judge Abhay, Pia or Sid atm. Sometimes, it's not about how right or wrong one is, but the circumstances. 
I'm really curious to know the AMS backstory! They should really reveal that now. They're failing miserably in creating 'mystery', it's just dragging. 

@Ritzy: Why are you getting worried? I don't want you to get worried. I can assure you that my preparations are fine and the papers so far have been rocking Big smile
Btw, PG is Picture Gallery Smile

reepicheepRitzie

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
reserved
-----edited-------
great post ritzy.....i am glad you actually made an effort to find out your unbiased opinions for the show....
as for me...this is like the first show i am actually caring so much..and i am still trying to find out what is it about the show tht still makes me care and watch...i had started DMG and MJHT both show...bt in two months i had stopped watching them...so i guess the reason is IF only tht has still kept me in touch with the show...this is the first time i have participated in a forum for a show....and the other reason is i guess i am still hoping the show will get better...
coming to characters:

abhay: well..he is still my fav. character in the show...i have never disliked him..bt i do think tht his character is getting worse..like the basics of his character have not changed thankfully...bt there are better ways to handle the situation tht he is in... like i still can't understand why he knocked piya with his car...bt then i can give him benefit of doubt...because someitmes in life...no matter how strong and sensible you are...it takes only one person to make you vulnerable...and for abhay...after metz and piya...if someone can move him..then it's sid...it somewhere hurts him to actually fight against him own brother...

piya: i have never disliked her either...she is another character tht makes sense to me all the time..she was shown a strong headed individual...and she still is...yes, she cried at times..bt again...you jsut need one person in your life to make you go in your knees..and for piya it's abhay...it's only abhay who brings tears in her eyes...if you see..she stands very strong in front of mr. dobriyal..though its her sore spot...its only abhay tht makers her vulnerable...besides tht i think her character has been quite consistent...if i ignore wirter's mistakes here and there (including the incident when she threw tht locket)...i understood her even when she impersonated metz and even her hurtful reaction after she found out abhay's identity...the only complain i have about piya's character is tht..writers never show insights into her which is why she is misunderstood sometimes...writers need to give some more attention to this character...

misha: i am extremely angry at writers for making her talent go in waste with tht gay track..she is one effortless and talented actor..i hate to see her character go in waste...honestly i would rather see her be turned into a vampire or something..and become abhay's best friend..i don't care what writers do..bt i want her to have strong and important track..she deserves tht much..

kabir: they completely killed this character...

shaurya and shankar: very irritating currently....i can't really give any opinions on them..cuz i have always forwarded their scenes.....bt the gay track is a TORTURE...

chandeena: i never think their scenes are a waste...they actors are amazing..and i enjoy their scenes..

sid: now, this is one character i have liked..i used to forward all his scenes b4 the truth about him came out tht her was abhay';s bro...he is also one talented actor...bt overdose of his character makes me..Angry...even his character needs some improvement...bt oh well..he is the only character tht's been getting the most attention these days..and even if his character was perfect i would not want to see too much of him in each episode...

i do feel tht the gay track and too much of sid in one episode needs a cut down..so the lead pair can come forward and be the focus...after all, the show is about them. the writers have conveniently shifted the main characters to background...and i hate it..currently..i am not liking the show at all...
i am just hoping the show will get better and the impossible unique love story of a destined soul mates will be the focus again...

Edited by kiranni - 17 March 2011 at 9:22am

Ritzie.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I came to visit the PG, but the title of your post caught me, Ritzy! 

Res!

-Edited-

Firstly, Ritzy, amazing post! I absolutely loved it. I'm glad to know your 'uninfluenced' opinion. I, actually, never let anyone's opinion influence me in the first place. My uninfluenced opinions are as follows, if anyone cares LOL LOL LOL

Abhay: His behaviour isn't exactly 'irrational' for me, but I feel he can deal with the situation in a more sensible manner, only this time. Before this, I've hardly ever had complaints from the character, except his initial days when I did not have a proper insight into him.

Pia: No matter how irritating I'm finding her 'cry baby' phase, I've never found her to be dumb or weak or confused and above all, I've never doubted her love for Abhay. She is silly at times, but not stupid. In fact, I could even understand her during the time she impersonated Maithili or when she was horrified at Abhay's vampire form or when she threw the locket. It was a matter of state of mind and intentions. I'm not going to say any further.

Misha: As far as the character goes, there is no doubt that I still love her. It is the storyline which is putting me off.

Kabir: He's been oscillating between a jealous teenager and a complete jerk. I can never forgive EK for butchering him like this. Nevertheless, call me biased, but I still love him and his scenes are a treat no matter how annoyed I get at him.

Shaurya/Shankar: I can write a whole novel on how much I hate EK for this track, for turning Shaurya gay and introducing Shankar as Misha's potential love interest =/

Mr. D: Exactly the same opinion as yours! I love him despite that one mistake of his.

Chandeena: Again, I agree. They are a treat to watch only because the actors are good, specially Kishwer. Otherwise, the characters never impressed me despite being strong, neither do I look forward to their scenes. The only good thing about their scenes are that they always make sense and contribute to the story in a way. But they hardly ever make an impact on me or keep me hooked to the screens. I have urges to forward their scenes but I cannot since, like I said, almost always, they reveal something relating to the story.

Sid: I'm still wondering whether I should give an honest opinion about him or not because I can so sense the rotten eggs and tomatoes coming towards me. Anyhow, I'll take the risk. 
Now, I think everyone knows that I never liked him as the casanova boss. The only thing which impressed me after his entry was when he turned into his evil self and showed his true colours. I still like him even today, and of course, the actor is one of the best we have in the show. However, the overdose of his scenes is not going down well with me at all. No, the reason is not that AbhIya are being compromised. I'd rather have AbhIya instead of that uncalled for gay track and not instead of Sid. My problem is that he is such a strong character, the best in the show at present, why is he not being incorporated in the story in a proper way? Again, I like the character but the track could've been so much better! I don't know, even his scenes bore me now. His entry had really made things more interesting and this can be the best track ever of the show. I sincerely hope the CVs do justice to it, which they so far aren't according to me.

That was my two cents, or maybe a little more Tongue
Nice post, once again, Ritz =)

CHI*LZ..I have told you numerous times by now that HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR WRITING & teh way you put across POV ..and sometimes so so sos similar to my feelings..And specially teh above @RED highlighted part..is word by word..my thoughts & thank you so much to have done that..GOD BLESS yOU..Love you always..!!

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index