Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: reepicheep

RitzieπŸ€— nice to see your post after a long time..I think am the only one who figured it out last that you changed your username😳 I was wondering where did you goπŸ˜†

First of all, absolutely fab postπŸ‘β­οΈ  why , because like you even I tend to get influenced from other's posts about the characters...and I tend to get judgmental too...its only when Chillz makes her sensible posts that I come back to my right sensesπŸ˜³πŸ˜† hehe, I went through this whole anger phase with piya when she ran away from abhay's vampire revelation episode....

Well, mostly agree with your analysis...I don't mind Abhay being rude and sarcastic that's his defense mechanism, but I think he can lay off biting piya for a while and handle it in a better manner...and piya well its her love for abhay that makes her do all sorts of things ranging from stupid to selfless...so wouldn't judge her either...actually both are very strong in their love for each other and their equation is still not set so can't make any comments about them...but I do wish we get more abhiya now...

Kabir, I never liked/disliked him so he's ok...but the gay track is irritating me...I feel Misha deserves better...

Agree with you on Mr.Dobriyal...Chandeena well, they do serve their purpose by bringing the vampire side in...my opinion on them keeps oscillating from comical to annoying to ok that makes sense about the vampire part of the story....

And finally Sid...well he's surely stirred up things not only in the show but in the forum as wellπŸ˜† mostly I like him and his character has brought in a whole new dimension to the show..its  like love him,or hate him but you just can't ignore him..but I do wish now that they move on with the story....and like abhiya can't judge him either as we don't know his backstory as of yet.

Ok, this is so sweet! I'm glad to know you appreciate my posts and find them sensible 😳
Thank youu πŸ€—
You know, I also came back to the topic because I saw you replied. I know I said I don't let opinions influence me but there are certain people whose opinion I really value and if they differ from mine, I give second thoughts to my opinions. One of them is you πŸ˜›
I agree when you say that we shouldn't judge Abhay, Pia or Sid atm. Sometimes, it's not about how right or wrong one is, but the circumstances. 
I'm really curious to know the AMS backstory! They should really reveal that now. They're failing miserably in creating 'mystery', it's just dragging. 

@Ritzy: Why are you getting worried? I don't want you to get worried. I can assure you that my preparations are fine and the papers so far have been rocking πŸ˜ƒ
Btw, PG is Picture Gallery 😊
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reserved
-----edited-------
great post ritzy.....i am glad you actually made an effort to find out your unbiased opinions for the show....
as for me...this is like the first show i am actually caring so much..and i am still trying to find out what is it about the show tht still makes me care and watch...i had started DMG and MJHT both show...bt in two months i had stopped watching them...so i guess the reason is IF only tht has still kept me in touch with the show...this is the first time i have participated in a forum for a show....and the other reason is i guess i am still hoping the show will get better...
coming to characters:

abhay: well..he is still my fav. character in the show...i have never disliked him..bt i do think tht his character is getting worse..like the basics of his character have not changed thankfully...bt there are better ways to handle the situation tht he is in... like i still can't understand why he knocked piya with his car...bt then i can give him benefit of doubt...because someitmes in life...no matter how strong and sensible you are...it takes only one person to make you vulnerable...and for abhay...after metz and piya...if someone can move him..then it's sid...it somewhere hurts him to actually fight against him own brother...

piya: i have never disliked her either...she is another character tht makes sense to me all the time..she was shown a strong headed individual...and she still is...yes, she cried at times..bt again...you jsut need one person in your life to make you go in your knees..and for piya it's abhay...it's only abhay who brings tears in her eyes...if you see..she stands very strong in front of mr. dobriyal..though its her sore spot...its only abhay tht makers her vulnerable...besides tht i think her character has been quite consistent...if i ignore wirter's mistakes here and there (including the incident when she threw tht locket)...i understood her even when she impersonated metz and even her hurtful reaction after she found out abhay's identity...the only complain i have about piya's character is tht..writers never show insights into her which is why she is misunderstood sometimes...writers need to give some more attention to this character...

misha: i am extremely angry at writers for making her talent go in waste with tht gay track..she is one effortless and talented actor..i hate to see her character go in waste...honestly i would rather see her be turned into a vampire or something..and become abhay's best friend..i don't care what writers do..bt i want her to have strong and important track..she deserves tht much..

kabir: they completely killed this character...

shaurya and shankar: very irritating currently....i can't really give any opinions on them..cuz i have always forwarded their scenes.....bt the gay track is a TORTURE...

chandeena: i never think their scenes are a waste...they actors are amazing..and i enjoy their scenes..

sid: now, this is one character i have liked..i used to forward all his scenes b4 the truth about him came out tht her was abhay';s bro...he is also one talented actor...bt overdose of his character makes me..😑...even his character needs some improvement...bt oh well..he is the only character tht's been getting the most attention these days..and even if his character was perfect i would not want to see too much of him in each episode...

i do feel tht the gay track and too much of sid in one episode needs a cut down..so the lead pair can come forward and be the focus...after all, the show is about them. the writers have conveniently shifted the main characters to background...and i hate it..currently..i am not liking the show at all...
i am just hoping the show will get better and the impossible unique love story of a destined soul mates will be the focus again...
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I came to visit the PG, but the title of your post caught me, Ritzy! 

Res!

-Edited-

Firstly, Ritzy, amazing post! I absolutely loved it. I'm glad to know your 'uninfluenced' opinion. I, actually, never let anyone's opinion influence me in the first place. My uninfluenced opinions are as follows, if anyone cares πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Abhay: His behaviour isn't exactly 'irrational' for me, but I feel he can deal with the situation in a more sensible manner, only this time. Before this, I've hardly ever had complaints from the character, except his initial days when I did not have a proper insight into him.

Pia: No matter how irritating I'm finding her 'cry baby' phase, I've never found her to be dumb or weak or confused and above all, I've never doubted her love for Abhay. She is silly at times, but not stupid. In fact, I could even understand her during the time she impersonated Maithili or when she was horrified at Abhay's vampire form or when she threw the locket. It was a matter of state of mind and intentions. I'm not going to say any further.

Misha: As far as the character goes, there is no doubt that I still love her. It is the storyline which is putting me off.

Kabir: He's been oscillating between a jealous teenager and a complete jerk. I can never forgive EK for butchering him like this. Nevertheless, call me biased, but I still love him and his scenes are a treat no matter how annoyed I get at him.

Shaurya/Shankar: I can write a whole novel on how much I hate EK for this track, for turning Shaurya gay and introducing Shankar as Misha's potential love interest =/

Mr. D: Exactly the same opinion as yours! I love him despite that one mistake of his.

Chandeena: Again, I agree. They are a treat to watch only because the actors are good, specially Kishwer. Otherwise, the characters never impressed me despite being strong, neither do I look forward to their scenes. The only good thing about their scenes are that they always make sense and contribute to the story in a way. But they hardly ever make an impact on me or keep me hooked to the screens. I have urges to forward their scenes but I cannot since, like I said, almost always, they reveal something relating to the story.

Sid: I'm still wondering whether I should give an honest opinion about him or not because I can so sense the rotten eggs and tomatoes coming towards me. Anyhow, I'll take the risk. 
Now, I think everyone knows that I never liked him as the casanova boss. The only thing which impressed me after his entry was when he turned into his evil self and showed his true colours. I still like him even today, and of course, the actor is one of the best we have in the show. However, the overdose of his scenes is not going down well with me at all. No, the reason is not that AbhIya are being compromised. I'd rather have AbhIya instead of that uncalled for gay track and not instead of Sid. My problem is that he is such a strong character, the best in the show at present, why is he not being incorporated in the story in a proper way? Again, I like the character but the track could've been so much better! I don't know, even his scenes bore me now. His entry had really made things more interesting and this can be the best track ever of the show. I sincerely hope the CVs do justice to it, which they so far aren't according to me.

That was my two cents, or maybe a little more πŸ˜›
Nice post, once again, Ritz =)

CHI*LZ..I have told you numerous times by now that HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR WRITING & teh way you put across POV ..and sometimes so so sos similar to my feelings..And specially teh above @RED highlighted part..is word by word..my thoughts & thank you so much to have done that..GOD BLESS yOU..Love you always..!!
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I came to visit the PG, but the title of your post caught me, Ritzy! 

Res!

-Edited-

Firstly, Ritzy, amazing post! I absolutely loved it. I'm glad to know your 'uninfluenced' opinion. I, actually, never let anyone's opinion influence me in the first place. 
>>Thanks Chillz for those loving comments. Good to know that you have uninfluenced opinions, unlike me, πŸ˜†. 
My uninfluenced opinions are as follows, if anyone cares πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
>> Does it matter if anyone else cares or not as far as you care for your opinion? πŸ˜† At least that's what I think before postingπŸ˜†

Abhay: His behaviour isn't exactly 'irrational' for me, but I feel he can deal with the situation in a more sensible manner, only this time. Before this, I've hardly ever had complaints from the character, except his initial days when I did not have a proper insight into him.
>>Well, I still feel that we haven't got the proper insight into him even now. He is not into analysing situations even with himself. But that may not necessarily mean he is not sensible. Even if he is not, he is not supposed to always behave sensible. Or does he? But again, my post is not about discussing about what the characters are. It is about posting my positive views doesn't mean that I belong to The Creatives team just because I like the show. It's my views and they belong to me. That's it. πŸ˜Š

Pia: No matter how irritating I'm finding her 'cry baby' phase, I've never found her to be dumb or weak or confused and above all, I've never doubted her love for Abhay. She is silly at times, but not stupid. In fact, I could even understand her during the time she impersonated Maithili or when she was horrified at Abhay's vampire form or when she threw the locket. It was a matter of state of mind and intentions. I'm not going to say any further.
>> Oh Pia - I have to acknowledge that again and again that it's your posts that made me understand the heart of that pretty little lady. I know how you have always tried to explain her side (even though at times I felt that even you weren't supporting her actions but still tried to make others understand). So, sometimes influencing helps also πŸ˜†

Misha: As far as the character goes, there is no doubt that I still love her. It is the storyline which is putting me off.
>> Sad to know that but hopefully they will have something better in future to retain your interests. I don't know why but I still see the same Misha and same storyline. 

Kabir: He's been oscillating between a jealous teenager and a complete jerk. I can never forgive EK for butchering him like this. Nevertheless, call me biased, but I still love him and his scenes are a treat no matter how annoyed I get at him.
>>I don't know Chillz it is exactly a butchering or it's that our expectations were different from that character. I mean, at least for me I realised that my expectations were different from him. For me, he was a very sensible, loving, caring, true friend who will always be there for you whatever happens. But I guess, he is just one college teenager who gets jealous, gets mean, has hormones but still stands for a friend when his personal interests are not at stake. 

Shaurya/Shankar: I can write a whole novel on how much I hate EK for this track, for turning Shaurya gay and introducing Shankar as Misha's potential love interest =/
>> Even this track, I recall Poco always said that there is not something right about Shaurya, MiYa track was too smooth and we never agreed. I know even she didn't expected Shaurya to turn out this way. But I have a feeling that since beginning BT showed us something which at least I overlooked. But definitely, I would have liked better if Shaurya had been Misha's love interest. I still find the track funny though. πŸ˜ƒ

Mr. D: Exactly the same opinion as yours! I love him despite that one mistake of his.
>> He is one cool dad. I loved the way he discussed with Misha about cheating.

Chandeena: Again, I agree. They are a treat to watch only because the actors are good, specially Kishwer. Otherwise, the characters never impressed me despite being strong, neither do I look forward to their scenes. The only good thing about their scenes are that they always make sense and contribute to the story in a way. But they hardly ever make an impact on me or keep me hooked to the screens. I have urges to forward their scenes but I cannot since, like I said, almost always, they reveal something relating to the story.
>> Great that we agree on that front. And yes, they are the only way we get an insight into Abhay's world. Otherwise, yeh Abhay toh kuch batata hi nahi πŸ˜† 

Sid: I'm still wondering whether I should give an honest opinion about him or not because I can so sense the rotten eggs and tomatoes coming towards me. Anyhow, I'll take the risk. 
>> Go ahead. Tamaters and  andas are important part of grocery πŸ˜†. We will save them and have omelettes. πŸ˜†
Now, I think everyone knows that I never liked him as the casanova boss. The only thing which impressed me after his entry was when he turned into his evil self and showed his true colours. I still like him even today, and of course, the actor is one of the best we have in the show. However, the overdose of his scenes is not going down well with me at all. No, the reason is not that AbhIya are being compromised. I'd rather have AbhIya instead of that uncalled for gay track and not instead of Sid. My problem is that he is such a strong character, the best in the show at present, why is he not being incorporated in the story in a proper way?
>> I do hear what you are saying. I think could that be because they are trying to build up the story. I know that is one lame reason but that's all I can think of right now.

Again, I like the character but the track could've been so much better! I don't know, even his scenes bore me now. His entry had really made things more interesting and this can be the best track ever of the show. I sincerely hope the CVs do justice to it, which they so far aren't according to me.
>> Again I won't say much on that front as I don't have neither complaints there or anything to calm down your frustrations for that track. I am still observing and am curious about the history of the track. Probably, that's what is holding me there. 
That was my two cents, or maybe a little more πŸ˜›
That was worth two dollars or may be more πŸ˜†
Nice post, once again, Ritz =)
Thank you so much Chillz for taking time and writing this. I really appreciate that.

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hello-

np😳
 >>😳
It doesnt affect me in liking or disliking a charcater, but it affects my sensivity towrads how ppl cant understand the character, or overacts ebt it. so best is to just not view topics that oftenπŸ˜†
>> Well, again. As I said people can different opinions. Right? You may understand one character better than others. Or you may have better understanding of all the characters better than other members. But then that's how it is. πŸ˜Š. I like your policy of ignoring the things πŸ˜‰. I do that at times too.

Hmmm, well i donno abt the BT thing, as i recall it took a while before the average connected with him in initiall days. and still many fails in undertstanding his charcater as 'not the typical hero' u would expect. however yes, he has gained a great fanfollowing and i am glad that the creatives acknowledged that Abhay and Piya aka VivianSukirti as their succes in the 100th episode article, wich means BT might be able to hide their mistakes at some points by hiding it behind AbhayPiya story.
>> Fingers crossed for having lesser mistakes in future. 

hmm, 'normal' wouldnt be really the word, cause at some points she handles situations in a way which just gives me a 'jaw drop'. but yes she has that 'normal' yet strong aspect to her without any show off, which makes it really enjoyable.
>> Well, she is above-normal in the sense she has more brains. But then she is a teenager. Right?

yea, well, he was more involved initially so we got more scoop to the character, however i agree in that he has changed a bit, or maybe its writers failure again. but he is averagly the same.
>> Yes, we do see less of Kabir now. i don't know if he has changed or he was always like that. I mean, may be we were trying to see something else. He is again just a normal teenager too who gets jealous, gets his crushes but still stands by his friends when his personal interests are not bothering him. He is fair most of the times except when Pia or Abhay are involved.

lol, thats true, but at least give us some new lines more often.  
>> Aur lines dedi toh identity crisis ho jayega. ha ha. just kidding.

well, the thing is i find it totally against the athmosphere of a a show like this 'dark lovestory'....however almost nothing is right and fitr for the athmosphere nowdays so i guess even thats fine. it is funny at times though:)
>> hmmm, interesting thoughts. But I still feel things are not that bad. Again, this applies only to me.πŸ˜ƒ

well, yes, i dont even feel much comedy is needed for this show, they should rayher work on having more humorus lines and dialouges on the main charcaters more often than add an out of line comdey, but what i mean is if they are gonna have comdey, angad ruhi's comedy feels more neutral to the show , but that also only if its in enough portion. not to much.
>>I completely agree there. Zabardasti comedy ka fayda nahi hai.

Wrong or right doesnt really have any meaning when comments are impulsive and totally biased in my oppionion😊, but then again yes, i guess if one wanna be involved with forums a lot, thats what u gotta overlook aswell. however i hope if creatives visit forums they have the understanding of the comments and wont conclude oppinions based on a few views. 
>>This is what I exactly wanted to voice from this post. I am glad you echo my thoughts. πŸ˜ƒ 

[/QUOTE]
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

EDIT. Wrong post sorry.

Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Ritzie!! :D

A quite different or rather Ritzielicious post! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Thanks SugarπŸ˜‰. awwwwww I loved "Ritzielicious" 

I really like your opinions. And have similar views about some characters.
Like you my views I also get influenced from the different post. But after a while i get back to my views. Lol.
>>I knew that I will match some of your opinions. As you put it - "We are soul sisters". I also get back to my views but I need "Me time" to realise them πŸ˜†

The only thing on which i disagree on or rather have different opinion on, is Chaandeena. Im not sure if its the character or actor but i do like them because their scenes i feel are important to the story line. People make fun of them, including me but thats just us otherwise they are not there to lend humour. They have important roles to play and some of the best scenes of the show include them.
Ok enough about them. :P
>> Oh I din't mean that they are not important. They are very important as they are our only window to Abhay's mysterious world. You know yeh Abhay toh kuch kehta hi nahi. It's just that they don't make much impact on me. I am kinda oblivious to them unless I come and read at the Forum. 

Execpt for AP i really didnt get attached to any other character. But now im feeling rather detached. πŸ€”
>>awwww don't feel that. I think it's only for some time till the background story is getting build up. We will have more of them very soon. 

But then Sid arrived and... ☺️
Ab Sid ke bare mein kya kahun....you know my lurve for him! ☺️🀣
>> I totally know. And you know I am eyeing that lurve πŸ€£

So...yeah thats about it i guess. lol.

Thanks for your frank opinions. I lurve them

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaxine

Hey! Your post+coffee woke me up from my Nyquil+Tylenol-PM induced drowsiness😊! Great post Ritz. Its nice that you are able to maintain your objectivity and enjoy the show. For me, I think the most important thing is...it is JUST a TV show. It is meant for entertainment..and I choose to be entertained. If something annoys me, I don't watch it. Besides, whats not to like, when Abhay is so hawwt on a daily basisπŸ˜‰!

Hey Vidya. Did my post+coffee wake you up? Don't worry, even my post wake me up too 🀣. 

Thanks Vidya. I lurve the show and as you said it's JUST a TV show. That's how I watched the shows earlier when I never visited Forums. And now, I am here writing this post πŸ˜† . 

Exactly my thoughts:   It is meant for entertainment..and I choose to be entertained. If something annoys me, I don't watch it.

I know - you tell me about hawt Abhay. Just his name is enough for me to start drooling πŸ˜πŸ˜
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

However, we got a decent episode today so I dare to hope for redemption.

-Edited-

@TR: Aww!! You are such a sweetheart! I love you! God bless you too! πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

RitzieπŸ€— nice to see your post after a long time..I think am the only one who figured it out last that you changed your username😳 I was wondering where did you goπŸ˜†
>>awwwwwwww πŸ€— Thanks reepi for those so kind words. And sorry I am replying so late. As you know yesterday was no a very good day at Forum. Koi baat nahi about the username. Woh kehte hain na Der aaye doorust aaye (Better late than never)πŸ˜†.  I was here only - hiding.πŸ˜†

First of all, absolutely fab postπŸ‘β­οΈ  why , because like you even I tend to get influenced from other's posts about the characters...and I tend to get judgmental too...its only when Chillz makes her sensible posts that I come back to my right sensesπŸ˜³πŸ˜† hehe, I went through this whole anger phase with piya when she ran away from abhay's vampire revelation episode....
>>I know. I read Chillz post to get some understanding for Pia's character and what's going on in her mind. "Pi'a's running away" was one phase where nobody could understand her reactions. 

Well, mostly agree with your analysis...I don't mind Abhay being rude and sarcastic that's his defense mechanism, but I think he can lay off biting piya for a while and handle it in a better manner...and piya well its her love for abhay that makes her do all sorts of things ranging from stupid to selfless...so wouldn't judge her either...actually both are very strong in their love for each other and their equation is still not set so can't make any comments about them...but I do wish we get more abhiya now...
>>I don't know but I think I am fine with Abhay. We can atleast see where all this is coming from. Basically, he wishes well for Pia but is stuck with his surroundings.

Kabir, I never liked/disliked him so he's ok...but the gay track is irritating me...I feel Misha deserves better...
>>There are always some part of the show that we don't like. But I agree with you that Misha deserves better than Shankar. Even though I am enjoying the gay track, I don't want Shankar with Misha. Somehow, Shaw is cuter and more suitable.

Agree with you on Mr.Dobriyal...Chandeena well, they do serve their purpose by bringing the vampire side in...my opinion on them keeps oscillating from comical to annoying to ok that makes sense about the vampire part of the story....
>>Thanks for agreeing. ha ha. I find them comical when I read funny posts here at CC. 

And finally Sid...well he's surely stirred up things not only in the show but in the forum as wellπŸ˜† mostly I like him and his character has brought in a whole new dimension to the show..its  like love him,or hate him but you just can't ignore him..but I do wish now that they move on with the story....and like abhiya can't judge him either as we don't know his backstory as of yet.
>> He is spicier. Yummy πŸ˜†